[Hiatus][Mod] [AROMA] [OOS 4.1.7/Beta 12] Mod and Theme Collection [11, August]

Search This thread

Pharrax

Jul 27, 2016
Feature Request...

Hi, new to this thread...if not exists already can you please include one hand mode as mod like in lineage os ?!
Unfortunately I have no idea how to implement something like that. Since I only started to mod some time ago I am not yet experienced enough for that.

jayzer01

May 12, 2016
Just curious, on v8.1 dark does anyone else get completely black notifications on the ambient display? I can see what type of notification it is, email or message, etc., but the actual content is not visible.

Pharrax

Jul 27, 2016
Just curious, on v8.1 dark does anyone else get completely black notifications on the ambient display? I can see what type of notification it is, email or message, etc., but the actual content is not visible.

Thanks for informing me, I don't use Ambient Display. I'll see if I can fix it somehow.
Edit: I'm not sure if I can fix it atm, not sure what defines the color on ambient display. Only solution would be to make the primary text something other than white which I won't do.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayzer01

Pharrax

Jul 27, 2016
Update v8.2!

New Update Released!

This Update includes following changes:
Fixed some accents on some pages like OTA app
Added options for lockscreen status bar:
No Status Bar on lockscreen​
Transparent Status Bar and Carrier Text​
Transparent Status Bar and hidden Carrier Text​
Normal Status Bar and hidden Carrier Text​
Another page to choose mods, some other slight installer changes
Rebuild updater-script from scratch, now installation is so much faster and cleaner!

This update is still for Open Beta 8!
I am aware that 4.1.5 released and I will start to work on it soon.

As always I have not tested every option so flash at your own risk!
Have a great day and enjoy my work ;)

Last edited:

Pharrax

Jul 27, 2016
Official download link isn't even on oneplus page yet and I'm done with my basic mod, ought to be a record ;) Uploading now, dark version maybe tomorrow.

Both Uploaded!

Last edited:
Reactions: shawek

donny110

Apr 4, 2016
Just a question, don't mind me if this sounds noobish. But what version can I best flash for beta 8? Since I see there is a second update. And is it possible to just dirty flash it? Since I'm already running the first beta 8 version.. Or is there a specific procedure to this? I would be very happy if someone could point me in the right direction?

Pharrax

Jul 27, 2016
Just a question, don't mind me if this sounds noobish. But what version can I best flash for beta 8? Since I see there is a second update. And is it possible to just dirty flash it? Since I'm already running the first beta 8 version.. Or is there a specific procedure to this? I would be very happy if someone could point me in the right direction?
It is all mentioned in op. The correct procedure would be to flash the revert zip and then the new version from the mod. But it should also work of you just flash the new version but only check what isn't installed already.
If that doesn't work you can still try with revert zip.

Last edited:

nano303

Mar 12, 2011
Waiting for 4.1.5 version!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Thank you so much for your hard work

Vixiebalistic

Jul 4, 2016
Hi @Pharrax thanks for your work...work great here on 4.1.5. I just wanna ask is whatsapp notification bar should be like on the SS below?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170609-115730.png
    Screenshot_20170609-115730.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 718

Pharrax

Jul 27, 2016
Hi @Pharrax thanks for your work...work great here on 4.1.5. I just wanna ask is whatsapp notification bar should be like on the SS below?
Yes unfortunately that is one of the bugs I couldn't fix yet. But look in the extras part of op, there is a substratum theme that fixes that. (Group chat names are still buggy though)

Reactions: Vixiebalistic

nano303

Mar 12, 2011
I will, it's fun and helps other people. What could I want more :p
You the man! So gald I finally have red accent!! And full black background! Gotta love it!! Some apps will show up as white but im very pleased everything from gmail... Google play music... YouTube.. And many others more works absolutely fine

Pharrax

Jul 27, 2016
You the man! So gald I finally have red accent!! And full black background! Gotta love it!! Some apps will show up as white but im very pleased everything from gmail... Google play music... YouTube.. And many others more works absolutely fine
Which apps show up white? And how? Do you have a screenshot?

Reactions: neildalal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage to your device! You are flashing this on your own risk!
    Currently on Hiatus so no updates
    Description

I made this mod in order to get some functionality tweaks as well as visual tweaks from custom roms to OOS. This mod doesn't require root but it needs to be flashed with TWRP! I will try to update it to the newest OOS version at all times, even Open Betas but I cannot promise I will keep up forever. I made this mod for the Oneplus 3T but it's confirmed working on Oneplus 3 too. I know you can use substratum for a lot of my mods functionality but I have problems with it and I think there should be a solution for people who don't like substratum. I hope you enjoy this mod and can use it without problems. Remember to hit the thanks button ;)

Credits to -

Code:
     [user=4985007]@v.konvict[/user] for his black notifications ([URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/themes/black-notifications-4-0-3-t3558913"]His Thread[/URL])
     [user=4686073]@ungeeked[/user] for his superior knowledge and awesome work, he's literally everywhere!
    @Kickoff @Anova's Origin and @BaaDNwZ for their help in [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/help/help-editing-systemui-t3572815"]this thread.[/URL]
    @Brut.all and @iBotPeaches for the [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1755243"]apktool[/URL]
    @Ayush Singh for his great AROMA Installer guide [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2422457"]here[/URL]
    @amarullz for creating AROMA installer 
    @Daniiiik49 for his [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/theme-material-theme-aroma-installer-t2902221"]Material Theme for AROMA [/URL] Material Theme for AROMA (which I modyfied a little)
    @gharrington for 3minit Battery Mod ([URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2799958"]More information[/URL]) 
    @ magura320 for his stereo mod
     [user=4323511]@SyCreed[/user] for helping me with a lot of things, especially hiding statusbar clock on lockscreen! [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/themes/mod-colors-recents-clock-hidden-t3581055"](His Mod)[/URL]
    And special credits to my girlfriend who helped me with some accent colors and gave up some time with me so I could make this!
    And everyone else who helped me and I forgot to mention, If you feel like you should be here send me a pm :)
    Versions

Versions up til 2.0 are for OOS 4.1 Stable (Has compatability issues)
    Version 3.0 is for Open Beta 4 (Has compatability issues)
    Versions 4.x are for OOS 4.1.3 and Roms Based on that
    Version 5.0 is for Open Beta 5/14 and Roms Based on that
    Versions 6.0 are for Open Beta 6/15 and Roms Based on that (Dark Version now seperate)
    Versions 7.0 are for Open Beta 7/16 and Roms Based on that
    Versions 8.x are for Open Beta 8/17 and Roms Based on that
    Versions 9.x are for OOS 4.1.5 and 4.1.6 and Roms Based on that
    Versions 10.x are for Open Beta 9/18 and Roms Based on that
    Versions 11.x are for Open Beta 10/19 and 11/20 and Roms Based on that
    Versions 12.x are for Open Beta 12/21 and Roms Based on that

Features
    Not all features are available for all versions!
    Optional: (Black = Unchecked, White = Checked)
    Center Clock
    Remove Carrier Text (Sometimes starts to show again, reboot to fix)
    No Status Bar on lockscreen
    Transparent Status Bar and Carrier Text
    Transparent Status Bar and hidden Carrier Text
    Remove Date From Lockscreen
    Remove Network Indicators (Little Triangles next to Wifi and Mobile Data)
    LTE instead of 4G
    Hide Disabled Sim Card Icon
    New Accent Colors (Refer to screenshots)
    3minit Battery (Install 3MinitBatterySettings.apk before flashing and disable original battery symbol in settings)
    Framework Mods (Enable 360° Rotation, Smaller Navbar, Black Battery Saver with 20% Alpha, No Input Method Notification, Enabled Burn In Protection, Safe volume warning removed) [Choosable in Normal version, will be flashed in Dark version!]
    Move Clear all FAB to either left or right (Only check one of the options!)
    Lockscreen clock mods (Small, Smaller and Tiny with or without transparacy/ All have a thinner font) v8.1 and up
    Remove Bottom Icons from Lockscreen (Shortcuts still there)
    Enable/Disable Stereo Mod by @magura320
    Louder Incall Volume with and without stereo sound
    iOS Animation (New Open/Close/Transition animations) by @bartez1596

Main Mods: (You can only choose one)
    Every Option has full black QS Background on Dark Theme
    3-7 QS Tiles in a row
    Round Recents
    3-7 QS Tiles in a row with Round Recents
    Every option above as dark version (Black notifications)

Installation Instructions

Step 1: Download the correct mod version for your OOS version
    Step 2: Download the correct revert zip for your OOS version
    Step 3: Boot into TWRP and make a full backup
    Step 4: Install the AROMA zip and choose the options you like
    Step 5: Reboot and enjoy
    Optional: If you have problems, want to go back to stock or want to try a different combination in AROMA then flash the revert zip first

Changelog

Code:
     Built for [COLOR="Red"]Oneplus 3T[/COLOR] (should work on Oneplus 3 too but no support given)

[B]Version 1.0 initial release:[/B]

3 Quick Settings Tiles in a row [B](Stock)[/B]
    4 Quick Settings Tiles in a row
    5 Quick Settings Tiles in a row
    6 Quick Settings Tiles in a row
    7 Quick Settings Tiles in a row
    3 Quick Settings Tiles in a row and clock in center
    4 Quick Settings Tiles in a row and clock in center
    5 Quick Settings Tiles in a row and clock in center
    6 Quick Settings Tiles in a row and clock in center
    7 Quick Settings Tiles in a row and clock in center

[B]Added in Version 1.1:[/B]

Round Recents mod! [B](All round recents have center clock, deal with it!)[/B]
    3 Quick Settings Tiles and round recents
    4 Quick Settings Tiles and round recents
    5 Quick Settings Tiles and round recents
    6 Quick Settings Tiles and round recents
    7 Quick Settings Tiles and round recents

[B] Added in Version 2.0:[/B]

Reworked every option!!
    Center clock now affected by statusbar setting!
    Center clock now hidden on lockscreen thanks to [user=4323511]@SyCreed[/user]
    Fixed a round recents grafic bug and reduced size of corner
    Added Pharrax's config which contains:
       5 Tiles, Center Clock, Round Recents, clean lockscreen
    Added Clean Lockscreen only

[B] Changes in Version 3.0:[/B]
    [B]
    Only for Open Beta 4![/B]
    Added Chazarss's Config (Same as Pharrax's but with date on lockscreen)
    Otherwise the same functions as 2.0

[B] Changes in Version 3.0 Dark:[/B]
    Hopefully fixed signature Problems
    You can now have a fully black theme with white accent colours!
      --In Settings, Apps, *AnyApp* there is a little bug. Longpress the buttons to read the text
    Credits to [user=4985007]@v.konvict[/user] and [user=4686073]@ungeeked[/user] for helping me with that

[B]Changes in Version 4.1:[/B]
    [B]
    Only for OxygenOS 4.1.3 Stable![/B]
    Now using VRTheme! Reduced file size drastically! Thanks to [user=4686073]@ungeeked[/user]
    Merged Normal and Dark mods into a single zip!
    You now have more customization options!
    Added option to remove Network Indicators on Statusbar (little triangles) Credits to @Skies/SANKE
    Added new Accent colors and made white slightly darker
    New Option to include 3minit Battery Mod by @gharrington (More Information!)**
    **Please Install the 3MinitBatterySettings.apk before flashing if you want to use it Also you have to disable stock Battery symbol in settings/statusbar.
    Added option to move Clear all button to left or right (Only choose one option!)
    The changelog section in the installer is now a features section.

[B]Changes in Version 5.0:[/B]

[B]Only for Beta 5![/B]
    Added new moss green accent color
    Added option to move clear all button (Recents and notification)
    Fixed progress bar in AROMA installer

[B]Changes in Version 6.0:[/B]

[B]Only for Beta 6![/B]
    Dark theme is now a seperate zip file!
    Light theme in every option now has a bit darker qs background
    Added Option to Remove Bottom Icons from Lockscreen (Removed Pharrax's config and clean lockscreen)
    Added Stereo mod (Sound from earpiece and speakers at the same time)
    Added more accent colors
    A lot of installer tweaks (visual and under the hood changes)

[B]Changes in Version 7.0:[/B]

[B]Updated for Beta 7![/B]
    Dark Version: Changed AROMA Installer Theme to something more dark
    Some Fixes where text was black on black (Probably still some left)

[B]Changes in Version 8.0:[/B]

[B]Updated for Beta 8![/B]
    Dark Version: Some Notification fixes
    Changed Purple Accent on Dark theme to a bright and saturated blue

[B]Changes in Version 8.1:[/B]

Added new lockscreen clock tweaks:
    Normal Lockscreen Clock - Thin
    Normal Lockscreen Clock -Transparent
    Small Lockscreen Clock
    Small Lockscreen Clock - Transparent
    Smaller Lockscreen Clock
    Smaller Lockscreen Clock - Transparent
    Tiny Lockscreen Clock
    Tiny Lockscreen Clock - Transparent
    [B]All of the above mods change the font to sans-serif-light[/B]

[B]Changes in Version 8.2:[/B]

Fixed some accents on some pages like OTA app
    Added options for lockscreen status bar: [INDENT]No Status Bar on lockscreen[/INDENT] [INDENT]Transparent Status Bar and Carrier Text[/INDENT] [INDENT]Transparent Status Bar and hidden Carrier Text[/INDENT] [INDENT]Normal Status Bar and hidden Carrier Text[/INDENT]
    Another page to choose mods, some other slight installer changes
    Rebuild updater-script from scratch, now [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]installation is so much faster[/B] [/COLOR]and cleaner!

[B]Changes in Version 9.0:[/B]
    Release for OxygenOS 4.1.5!
    Reply action background is not pitch black now but a dark gray

[B]Changes in Version 9.1:[/B]
    Added some missing files for Dark theme
    Option to make Lockscreen Date transparent

[B]Changes in Version 9.1:[/B]
    Added funcitons to framework mod: (Keep in mind that framework mods are optional on normal mod but mandatory on Dark version!)
    No Input Method Notification
    Enabled Burn In Protection
    Safe volume warning removed
    Also the heads up notification for calls is now fully black with visible text.

[B]Changes in Version 10.0:[/B]
    Updated for Open Beta 9/18!

[B]Changes in Version 10.1:[/B]
    Fixed Transparent Lockscreen Date
    Some slight Dark Theme Changes
    Reduced file size drastically

[B]Changes in Version 10.2:[/B]
    Updated My mod with some features of [user=4323511]@SyCreed[/user]'s new framework mods from over [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/themes/mod-framework-modifications-3-3t-t3626299"]here![/URL]

Added funcitons to framework mod: (Keep in mind that framework mods are optional on normal mod but mandatory on Dark version!)
    No Input Method Notification
    Enabled Burn In Protection
    Safe volume warning removed
    Also the heads up notification for calls is now fully black instead of grey.

[B]Changes in Version 11.0:[/B]
    Updated for Beta 10/19!
    Changed Look of Aroma installer to the theme @dorimanx uses for [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/development/nougat-7-1-1-oos-h2os-4-1-6-kernel-3-18-t3627073"]his kernel[/URL]
    Both installer are dark with a little indicator on the bottom right (N for Normal Version, D for Dark Version)

[B]Changes in Version 11.1:[/B]
    Added iOS Animations by [user=5399581]@bartez1596[/user]

[B]Changes in Version 11.2:[/B]
    Added Option to make InCallUI Background Completely Black
    Added option for Bigger InCallUI Contact Photo (Testing)

[B]Changes in Version 11.3:[/B]
    Optimizations for OB11/20 (Mainly redid Accent Colors)
    Removed InCallUI mods since they made some bigger changes to it (Will probably come to my substratum theme though)
    Added Option to Change 4G Icon to LTE (Thanks to [user=4686073]@ungeeked[/user])
    Added Option to hide Disabled Sim Card Icon (Thanks to [user=4686073]@ungeeked[/user])
    Some Small Aroma Changes

[B]Changes in Version 11.4:[/B]
    Fixed Call Problems with Dark Mod
    More aggressive removal of Bottom Area (Removes all icons text and schortcuts)
    Added Sound mods: Higher Incall Volume with and without stereo sound
    Fixed LTE Icon and Disabled Sim on Dark Mod

[B]Changes in Version 12.0:[/B]
    Updated for Beta 12/21!

If you have a request for a feature post it in my thread
    [B]I have not tested every option so use at your own risk![/B]

Known issues

Versions v1.0-v3.0Rework/Dark have combatibility issues and may not work on all devices.
    Some Notification Titles and/or content is black on black on dark theme. (Substratum mod below helps but doesn't fix all yet)
    Some Heads up notifications like call or alarm don't show any text on dark theme. Fixed in v8.0
    In Open Beta versions the standard launcher doesn't use the new accent colors. Fixed in v8.0
    If you have found any more issues please report them here.

Always take a nandroid backup in case anything goes wrong!.
    Download: AFH / Mega

Extras

In order to fix the issue with whatsapp notifications I made a small substratum theme with the help of @SyCreed @ungeeked @v.konvict and @KpChuck

For now it includes: Two Accents, Oneplus Red and Pharrax Blue
    Overlay for Action Launcher (Black Settings with choosen color)
    Overlay for Oneplus Community App (Changes color to Accent) For Black Version Please Install OnePlus Community Black.apk from my Mega Drive
    Overlay for Gsam Battery Monitor: Changes Dark Theme to a pitch black. Changes a teal Accent to the accent you chose (#2e78f3)
    Overlay for Spotify (Makes the Notification Controls white) Thanks to @KpChuck
    Overlay for Whatsapp: Changes the accent of whatsapp to the accent. If you install my overlay first and after that e.g. Swift Black whatsapp will look completely like Swift Black but notifications will be blue! (Group chat names still buggy)

I'm planning on fixing more notifications with that as well as adding black theme to some apps that are missing in Swift Black. Updates may follow.
    You can download it from my mega folder above! (It's called DarkModeExtention.apk)

To change the number of small QS Tiles check out that Article on xda: "How to Add more Tiles to the Quick Settings Header on Google, OnePlus, and Sony Phones (No Root)"

To change to color of the Quick settings tiles only use this commands in cmd: (Thanks to @SyCreed)

Code:
    adb devices
    To check if your phone is connected properly
    Code:
    adb shell
    make sure to grant root privileges
    Code:
    settings put system oem_black_mode_accent_color '#ffffffff'
    You can use any hex code instead (Please note that something could go wrong so make a backup beforehand)
    and optional if you want to check if it worked type
    Code:
    settings get system oem_black_mode_accent_color
    After that reboot

Name: Mod and Theme Collection
    Author: @Pharrax
    Latest Versions: v9.2 for Stable | v12.0 for Beta
    Device: Oneplus 3T
    OOS Version: OOS 4.1.6/Open Beta 12/21
    Last Updated: 11, August 2017
    Update v11.0!

New Update released!
    Built for Open Beta 10 on Oneplus 3T or 19 on Oneplus 3

I actually opened a DevDB Thread over at OP3 Forums which I will maintain as well, so take a look if you want. It's basically the same as here though.

Code:
    [B]Changes in Version 11.0:[/B]
    Updated for Beta 10/19!
    Changed Look of Aroma installer to the theme @dorimanx uses for [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/development/nougat-7-1-1-oos-h2os-4-1-6-kernel-3-18-t3627073"]his kernel[/URL]
    Both installer are dark with a little indicator on the bottom right (N for Normal Version, D for Dark Version)

Mega Download

As always I have not tested every version so flash at your own risk!
    Have a nice day and don't forget to press the thanks button to show me some love :p ! (Happy Independence Day Americans! :laugh: )
    Hi Pharrax,

Beta 10 is out. Waiting for this since the past 2 days.

Hope you release your mod as quick as you always do
    The official open beta thread isn't updated yet so I haven't downloaded it, I always wait for OOS beta not H2OS. If everything works out I will start working on my mod today evening and I could be finished tomorrow. Be patient I will work as quickly as I can :p

Update: Beta 10 running on my device, have to go out now though so I'll work on it later.
    Because of my current personal life I decided to take a little break from xda. I got a new job and I'm starting university soon so I need a lot of time for that. I hope all of you can find the mods you need from different devs here. I cannot tell for how long I will be on hiatus but I'm pretty sure I won't make any updates in the upcoming months. Maybe even until OOS based on O comes out.
    I hope all of you guys can understand and accept that. If you have any other questions, maybe on how to start modding yourself you can write me on my telegram (@Pharrax) and I'll try to help a bit.

Regards, Pharrax
    Update v11.3!

New Update released!

Warning!: Since I am not on OOS atm I have not tested a single option for this! Make a backup before flashing anything!

Changes for this version:

Code:
    Optimizations for OB11/20 (Mainly redid Accent Colors)
    Removed InCallUI mods since they made some bigger changes to it (Will probably come to my substratum theme though)
    Added Option to Change 4G Icon to LTE (Thanks to @ungeeked)
    Added Option to hide Disabled Sim Card Icon (Thanks to @ungeeked)
    Some Small Aroma Changes

Download: AFH

I hope you guys enjoy this new version. If you do click that thanks button ;)
    Have a nice day :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone