• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Hidden Menu dial number?

Search This thread

Sinterion

May 24, 2014
Motorola Atrix HD
Moto Z2 Force

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-17-10-18-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-17-10-18-59.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 13,019

JL_66

Jun 24, 2016
Villach
Thanks for the hidden dialing code

Hey guys, thanks a lot for the hidden dialing code.

I got my LG G5 yesterday and now I have a question, I detected that the vibration on my phone is not working. I tested it in the hidden menue but it was not working! Does anybody know how I can update the vibration driver on my phone?

Thanks in advance :)

Best regards from Austria :)

dclaw_fantum

Jan 29, 2009
Jumping in to say didn'tDID work on my RS988. I can't read :p
I probably should have worded my post better. The G5 is using the same code that works for each carrier's G4, with the model number changed to be the G5 model variant. I used T-Mobile as the example, since that is the one I use.
It's the same as the G4. The last 3 digits are the phone's model number, a T-Mobile H830 is:

*#546368#*830#

Sent from my LG-H830 using XDA-Developers mobile app

astrobob

May 2, 2011
more info needed

There's a lot of stuff in the hidden menu, I don't know what most of it is and I should probably stay away from it, but I am curious so is there a guide or explanation of some sort anywhere online, a service manual maybe :silly:

Reactions: serpent android

Power user

Jul 26, 2015
Laval
www.douglassheehan.com

You could try 277694*#* not bad 0r *#*#4636#*#*
Also no real trick but if you select the settings menu from drop down menu and the go to apps, select 3 dot menu and go to Configure apps, app permissions on the bottom you then have Additional permissions where you could hide or unhide system menus

Reactions: tremalnaik

drmilosh

Nov 25, 2011
Nis
Actually , you can disable LG MLT - sometimes it drains battery and it is a useless service app from Lg.. So.. Thats one of the good things to turn of :)..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How did u get it?

Sent from my LG-H850 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    It's the same as the G4. The last 3 digits are the phone's model number, a T-Mobile H830 is:

*#546368#*830#

Hi does anyone know how to access the secret menu on the LG G5? My phone is specifically the H860N.

Edit: Nevermind, find out how already
    more info needed

There's a lot of stuff in the hidden menu, I don't know what most of it is and I should probably stay away from it, but I am curious so is there a guide or explanation of some sort anywhere online, a service manual maybe :silly:

You could try 277694*#* not bad 0r *#*#4636#*#*
    Also no real trick but if you select the settings menu from drop down menu and the go to apps, select 3 dot menu and go to Configure apps, app permissions on the bottom you then have Additional permissions where you could hide or unhide system menus