Search This thread

Zeegfi

Sep 20, 2022
Samsung Galaxy A10
Hi, my phone is A115F I unlocked the bootloader once and locked it again some time ago. The problem is that there is no Oem Unlock option in the settings anymore

I have flashed different ROMs using Odin but still it doesn't show up

After a week, it was not displayed again

I want to know, if there is no other way, can I root my phone without opening the bootloader

I want to unlock the bootloader to root the phone. If it is possible to root the phone without opening the bootloader, I will get what I want

And I am Android 11
Sorry for the bad language

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921-102932_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-102932_Settings.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220920-134341_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920-134341_Settings.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: galaxys

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hi, my phone is A115F I unlocked the bootloader once and locked it again some time ago. The problem is that there is no Oem Unlock option in the settings anymore

I want to know, if there is no other way, can I root my phone without opening the bootloader

I want to unlock the bootloader to root the phone. If it is possible to root the phone without opening the bootloader, I will get what I want

And I am Android 11
Hello and good morning, @Zeegfi

Welcome to XDA. I hope you'll always find and get the support you require.

However, prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
and the others. I've moved the thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

And I am Android 11

And I am Android 11
    Hello and good morning, @Zeegfi

Welcome to XDA. I hope you'll always find and get the support you require.

However, prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
    and the others. I've moved the thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator