Hide My Applist not working on Android 13

Search This thread

nacos

Sep 27, 2007
Here & Now
Hey guys, unfortunately my phone is bootlooping now, because of having problems with some banking apps I wanted to update HideMyAppList to 3.1.1, since restart its in bootloop:(
Is there any chance to resolve this issue`?
Would be so thankful if anyone could help me
Do you have TWRP installed?
What is your root & XPosed framework configuration (Magisk, LSPosed/EdXPosed)? Did you previously hide Magisk / LSPosed?

David B.

Mar 25, 2016
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hey guys, unfortunately my phone is bootlooping now, because of having problems with some banking apps I wanted to update HideMyAppList to 3.1.1, since restart its in bootloop:(
Is there any chance to resolve this issue`?
Would be so thankful if anyone could help me
Do you still have the Magisk module from an old version installed? If you do, then that's probably the source of your trouble.

braisel

Aug 7, 2013
No TWRP just magisk. It is version 25.2 (25200). I was able to get it through the bootloop dont ask me how, but its online now. What should I do first? Im worried when restarting to end in that bootloop again.
Thanks for all your replies, I appreciate

Last edited:

braisel

Aug 7, 2013
you mean the "Enhanced Mode for HideMyAppList" Module in Magisk?
Right now Im not able to click on the "Modules" button in Magisk anymore, and the Zygisk tab says " No"

I was also clicking on "Force clean runtime enviornment (root)" in HideMyAppList settings, and apart from that its showing me "Module not activated / System service not running"

And the YASNAC check is showing me a Fail for Basic integrity and CTS profile match now, probably thats also the reason for why my TAN banking app was not longer working.

My Android version is 11 by the way.

Can you give me an advise how to get it running again?

braisel

Aug 7, 2013
Also having a backup phone which is facing the same issue now, I know its stupid and was just because of time pressure to get those stupid banking apps running again. Now in this case the phone stays in bootloop. Is there a way to do it a different way, for example a command or something else?
From what I read it would be important to delete this path?
"Alternatively, manually deleting /data/system/hide_my_applist_* should fix the problem."

Or is it possible to boot in some sort of safemode by command, so I could disable that module?

bricca

Jun 16, 2015
Hi guys, I made a big trouble on my xiaomi mi9t pro updated to 12.5.2.0 (Android 11). I have magisk, lsposed and updated hipe my addlist to the latest version available. I restarted the device, it gets to the miui logo making the boot sound but it gets stuck there. After a few minutes it vibrates but always gets stuck on the miui logo. How could I restart it? I also use the phone for work and I'm desperate. I have twrp 3.6.2.9.0 but I'm afraid I turned off usb debugging just a few weeks ago. I hope you can help me. A thousand thanks.

David B.

Mar 25, 2016
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3 XL
Hi guys, I made a big trouble on my xiaomi mi9t pro updated to 12.5.2.0 (Android 11). I have magisk, lsposed and updated hipe my addlist to the latest version available. I restarted the device, it gets to the miui logo making the boot sound but it gets stuck there. After a few minutes it vibrates but always gets stuck on the miui logo. How could I restart it? I also use the phone for work and I'm desperate. I have twrp 3.6.2.9.0 but I'm afraid I turned off usb debugging just a few weeks ago. I hope you can help me. A thousand thanks.
Did you remove the Magisk module from the old version before updating? If not, then this is probably the source of your trouble.

Reactions: bricca

bricca

Jun 16, 2015
Hi, unfortunately I didn't remove it. Now can I fix it somehow? A thousand thanks.

bricca

Jun 16, 2015
Unfortunately I had disabled usb debugging. If I connect the phone in fastboot to the pc, giving the command adb devices it doesn't recognize anyone. If I plug it in while in recovery it recognizes it but with the command magisk --remove-modules it tells me "magisk is not recognized as an internal or external command, an executable program or a batch file." On pc I have minimal adb and fastboot. It also seems to me that xiaomi mi9t pro (raphael) doesn't have the safe mode or I haven't figured out how to enter it.

bricca

Jun 16, 2015
OK thank you. I downloaded the file to my pc but copying it to the device which is currently in recovery fails. The windows copy doesn't give me any errors. Could it be a twrp decryption problem? When I enter twrp strangely it doesn't ask me for the phone pin and I don't see the internal memory files. I am attaching an image

Attachments

• 20230324_005723.jpg
    20230324_005723.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 4

David B.

Mar 25, 2016
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3 XL
OK thank you. I downloaded the file to my pc but copying it to the device which is currently in recovery fails. The windows copy doesn't give me any errors. Could it be a twrp decryption problem? When I enter twrp strangely it doesn't ask me for the phone pin and I don't see the internal memory files. I am attaching an image
Why not use the stock recovery with adb sideload?

bricca

Jun 16, 2015
I have twrp 3.6.2.9.0.

How can I use stock recovery? Please, could you explain me better? I apologize for my difficulties that I am experiencing.

David B.

Mar 25, 2016
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3 XL
I have twrp 3.6.2.9.0.

How can I use stock recovery? Please, could you explain me better? I apologize for my difficulties that I am experiencing.
To flash stock recovery, you would have to download a full factory image for your phone (not just OTA), extract the recovery image from it, and then use fastboot flash recovery <reecovery image path> while in the bootloader to load it on your phone.

bricca

Jun 16, 2015
Is there otherwise a way to use twrp? Maybe I can't remove magisk modules directly from twrp? I tried to sideload adb from twrp but got the attached image error. I'm really desperate and need to restart my phone ASAP.😭😭😭

Top Liked Posts