OnePlus 9 Pro
I looked no options I'm with verizon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-081806.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-081806.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 44

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    Never mind the fact of why you're trying to do this.
    The only way to do it proper is to get a burner phone that has no traceable ties to you, you know ISIS kind of SOP.
    Do not use the phone with your primary phone on.
    Do not use at places you normally frequent.
    Your voice print is unique and identifiable.
    This covers some but not all the steps that need to be taken to go dark*.

I block all no ID callers and shred the ones that shouldn't be calling... have a nice day

*Disclaimer: blackhawk bears no responsibility if this fails to work and/or you end up where you don't want to be. Not responsible for Hellfire missiles that may or may not appear.

May 17, 2021
    LineageOS
    The only way to do it proper is to get a burner phone that has no traceable ties to you, you know ISIS kind of SOP.

I block all no ID callers and shred the ones that shouldn't be calling... have a nice day

*Disclaimer: blackhawk bears no responsibility if this fails to work and/or you end up where you don't want to be. Not responsible for Hellfire missiles that may or may not appear.
    Lol at your disclaimer. I love it.

• Haha
    Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I found that dialing *67 area code and number does hide your name and number
      I found that dialing *67 area code and number does hide your name and number
      Idk why people hide their number anyway. If I have private number call me I hang up

Lol at your disclaimer. I love it.