Hide Root in Apex Legends

Search This thread

shahmahbood

May 17, 2022

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
Portland, OR
Working great here on my Tab S7+. I've never played AL on any platform, just wanted to try it. Possibly will end up deleting the game if I don't like it.

If it's not working for you, make sure that:
1. You're running the latest official Magisk release (ideally the stable version, but canary/dev builds might work if that's your thing)
2. Zygisk is enabled (must reboot for it to take effect)
3. Add AL and all its' subprocesses to deny list (tap the game's name to see the hidden processes)
4. Make sure that the Enforce Denylist box is set to ON (OP seems to have forgotten to mention this small but important detail)
5. Make sure that the Universal Safetynet Fix module is installed

If still not working after all that, reboot one more time, just for good measure.

I've been playing CODM/Genshin Impact/Black Desert Mobile for many months now, I've never had to hide my Magisk root from them, install SafetyNet modules, etc. They just work out of the box, no jumping through BS hoops to play. They dont seem to care at all about rooted devices. EA are just trying to be pricks to certain players because they know we're smarter than the average bear. They want to believe that most rooted players are cheaters. But the reality is that most of us play fair/normally. Rooted devices that hack in online games, are a small minority from what I can tell. But they screw it up for everyone else, so we all get a bad rep.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoWbAtErRy07

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
Portland, OR
how to unlock unlock 80fps
Do you have a newer Samsung device? There should be a 120hz option in Settings > Display (Android settings, not Apex). If the device is capable of 120hz, there should be a setting for it.

You might also be able to use GLTools to unlock the FPS. But this could get you banned, the game may detect it as a hack. Then again, if you're already rooted, they could call that hacking too. You're playing with fire regardless.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello guys, apex legends recently came out for mobile, and for rooted devices this notice appears
    and the solution is:

1-Enable Zygisk in the Magisk app options and Denylist too
    2-Add Apex Legends in the Denylist
    3-Install Universal Safetynet Fix https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases and reboot
    now enter your game and enjoy ;)
    Thanks man! It works finally.
    Working great here on my Tab S7+. I've never played AL on any platform, just wanted to try it. Possibly will end up deleting the game if I don't like it.

If it's not working for you, make sure that:
    1. You're running the latest official Magisk release (ideally the stable version, but canary/dev builds might work if that's your thing)
    2. Zygisk is enabled (must reboot for it to take effect)
    3. Add AL and all its' subprocesses to deny list (tap the game's name to see the hidden processes)
    4. Make sure that the Enforce Denylist box is set to ON (OP seems to have forgotten to mention this small but important detail)
    5. Make sure that the Universal Safetynet Fix module is installed

If still not working after all that, reboot one more time, just for good measure.

I've been playing CODM/Genshin Impact/Black Desert Mobile for many months now, I've never had to hide my Magisk root from them, install SafetyNet modules, etc. They just work out of the box, no jumping through BS hoops to play. They dont seem to care at all about rooted devices. EA are just trying to be pricks to certain players because they know we're smarter than the average bear. They want to believe that most rooted players are cheaters. But the reality is that most of us play fair/normally. Rooted devices that hack in online games, are a small minority from what I can tell. But they screw it up for everyone else, so we all get a bad rep.