HiSuite Encrypted backup Help!

Search This thread

kcchan48

Jul 11, 2007
I decrypted all the files as the procedure you said but images are in .tar format and every time open it shows error like archives in unknown format or damaged i tried downloading other archives like 7 zip or win zip but solved please help regarding this problem
You need to open the tar file with 7zip eg. Images are located under the storage\MediaTar\Images of the restored folder.

extracted folder.png

kcchan48

Jul 11, 2007
i get the same error, would this all decrypt if i get the password wrong as i have a couple it could be?
7zip will 'extract' the tar file, but the files will still remain encrypted as the password is used by HiSuite to encrypt the contents. It is different from an encrypted zip/tar file, as this will prevent 7zip from opening it if the password is incorrect.

samsoum636

• Jun 12, 2021
    after restoring my files with hisuite he encrypted my files , so i used an another huawei mobile to restore my files unfortunatly during the process the cable deconnected when i want to restart the backup again hisuite cant locate it im stuck can anyone help me please (my graduation photos
    21.gif
    )

The computer cannot display previous backup
    can anyone help me plz ?

Attachments

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      38 KB · Views: 0
    • Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      56.6 KB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts