HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Search This thread

verp101

May 25, 2016
I want to donwgrade my Nova 7i

Can someone help me how to donwgrade my phone. i have Nova 7i / JNY -LX2 / 10.1.0.236(C636E1R4P1)

Base Firm: <-- Need Help
CUST Firm: <-- Need Help
Pre-loaded firm: <-- Need Help

jcares2k0

Jan 6, 2011
Yes it should work

update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G4344/g1755/v352533/f1/full/changelog_pre....hw_la_R1.xml LYA-L09-PRELOAD 10.0.0.5(C605R1)

update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G4344/g1755/v352532/f1/full/changelog_cust_hw_la.xml LYA-L09-CUST 10.0.0.7(C605)

update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G4344/g1755/v365563/f1/full/changelog_base.xml LYA-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.0.188

Base version is not the latest, but if you're able to upgrade then you will use OTA to increment... I didn't post you the latest because I think it's better doing step by step :eek:

Hi to all.

I'm currently using this method and files for my Mate 20 Pro LYA-L09 9.0.0.265 (C432E10) (Telcel MX) but it fails when trying to connect to authentication brigde. :(
Please your help. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

snoop69

Sep 15, 2014
When I didn't find Preload in version 9.1, I tried to upload the android 9.0 with which Honor View 20 came on the market. I specifically tried
PCT-LGRP2-OVS 9.0.1.169 4.9.2019 FullOTA-MF
PCT-L29-CUSTC432B1 (9.0.1.1) 4.9.2019 /f1/full/changelog_cust_demo_eu.xml
PCT-L29-PRELOADC432R3B1 (9.0.1.1) 4.9.2019 /f1/full/changelog_preload_demo_eu_R3.xml
Recovery is still failing and I don't know what combinations to try :crying:

Last edited:

AlcemA

Jan 5, 2016
Hi All,

Im trying to downgrade with no success my P40 Pro (ELS-LGRP4-OVS) from 10.1.0.154 to 10.1.0.131 .

When firmware download arrive at 99% I get the error " No Internet Connection", here the snapshot of HISuite Proxy w/ log and HiSuite error:
ThqDG66

HiSuite was patched by HiSuite Proxy before to run it for the first time after installation. Windows firewall is OFF. HiSuite proxy settings are correctly set-up to 127.0.0.1:7777 .

BallisticBurrito

Sep 29, 2020
I have a BLA-L29 C605 that I'm trying to update to Emui 10 from Emui 8. It's an international phone being used in the US (where huawei isn't releasing updates anymore). I'm not entirely sure which firmwares I need since each ones I try fail to install after the phone restarts.

Last edited:

snoop69

Sep 15, 2014
The recovery of my Honor View 20 was successful. However, not via HiSuite Proxy, but via mobile eRecovery. The problem was that I logged in to wifi without a password and so the recovery failed. It wasn't until I set the password on the wifi that version 10.0.0.179 started downloading.

bvannier

Apr 9, 2009
Paris
Good morning
I have a fully working ELS-NX9 with GMS installed, never had such a great phone.
So far rom 10.1.0.154.
I reverse to.131 with hisuite and hisuite proxy first to install GMS.
Now update OTA for 10.1.0.154. I would like tu upgrade to 10.1.172. Can I do it with hisuite with the links available on pro-teammt-ru?
Fill up the first with http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G5633/g1604/v469633/f1/full//update_full_base.zip
Then change the the name in .172, and upgrade safely without loosing data and GAPS
Think you for answering
Regards

Last edited:

Letvamijeuglavi

Sep 11, 2020
Hi I have one question....

So I used this hisuite proxy tool to downgrade os I have huawei p40 lite and I sucesufly downgrade from emui 10.1 to emui 10.0, people say that for downgrade os you need to use only cust and preload but I didnt I used full firmware package that has all 3 zips base cust and preload so It was just one link, can someone explain me how did I sucesufly managed to downgrade it and yeah I forgot to mention when phone finished downgrading, it went in recovery and said that data is corupted and needs to be formated it did that then booted up and everything works like a charm.

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
Good morning
I have a fully working ELS-NX9 with GMS installed, never had such a great phone.
So far rom 10.1.0.154.
I reverse to.131 with hisuite and hisuite proxy first to install GMS.
Now update OTA for 10.1.0.154. I would like tu upgrade to 10.1.172. Can I do it with hisuite with the links available on pro-teammt-ru?
Fill up the first with http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G5633/g1604/v469633/f1/full//update_full_base.zip
Then change the the name in .172, and upgrade safely without loosing data and GAPS
Think you for answering
Regards

Don't worry go ahead. But before doing anything to your device first check the firmware you need to install is approved for your device.
I am using hisuite since first day when I got P40 Pro never received any official update. I do regular update with the help of hisuite and always use offline firmware download. GMS working just fine no problem at all.

Thanks,
goldybewon
Huawei P40 Pro

bvannier

Apr 9, 2009
Paris
Don't worry go ahead. But before doing anything to your device first check the firmware you need to install is approved for your device.
I am using hisuite since first day when I got P40 Pro never received any official update. I do regular update with the help of hisuite and always use offline firmware download. GMS working just fine no problem at all.

Thanks,
goldybewon
Huawei P40 Pro

Think you for your answer!
Anyway a step by step will be helpfull for lot's of users. What is require, version, where to pick up the files, where to put in hisuite, update, downgrade, what version to check up the files....
That would be what is missing so far.
Regards

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016

degr_ramos

Nov 27, 2016
Sto.tomas
I have hry-lx1meb honor 10 lite running in emui 9.1 and I'm going to update to emui 10 using this tool. Do i need to fill in CUST and PRELOAD too because im on lower version of emui or do i just fill in the BASE?

Last edited:

lev04

May 11, 2011
hi guys,anyone knows how to find the initial firmware for the honor x10 max (kkg-an00)?the G app doesnțt work anymore when i try to install gms and i can't use the downgrade option in the hisuite app cause it just isn't there!!

anup756

May 26, 2016
Upgrade my MediaPad M5 Pro to 9.1 firmware

I read that HiSuite Proxy can downgrade and un-brick devices. :eek:

As most of you might know, we MediaPad M5 owners here in US are stuck with Firmware version 8.0.0.2 and Huawei has decided to completely ditch us with all the trade war going between China and US. Other regions have seen firmware up to 9.1.

My question is, can I upgrade my device to the one with different Region that has firmware version 9.1? I ran Firmware Finder and it shows the latest version to be CMR-LGRP2-OVS 9.1.0.351. What I have currently is CMR-W19 8.0.0.200 C567.

Thanks in advance! :)

osik12

Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys. I can't find firmware for p40 ana-nx9 c432 eu at Online firmware database to use in HiSuityProxy. Any idea how to use hisuite proxy offline? I found the firmware on other topic also from androihost.ru but I don't know how to install it from HiSuityProxy. I downloaded 10.1.0.114 also 10.1.0.121 firmware and installed it but stuck at 5% from Recovery Mode also from Dialer (*#*#2846579#*#*). Now thinking about method for HiSuity. Any solution how to downgrade mine 10.1.0.168 p40?

stefcio102

Jan 2, 2016
Zgorzelec
I read that HiSuite Proxy can downgrade and un-brick devices. :eek:

As most of you might know, we MediaPad M5 owners here in US are stuck with Firmware version 8.0.0.2 and Huawei has decided to completely ditch us with all the trade war going between China and US. Other regions have seen firmware up to 9.1.

My question is, can I upgrade my device to the one with different Region that has firmware version 9.1? I ran Firmware Finder and it shows the latest version to be CMR-LGRP2-OVS 9.1.0.351. What I have currently is CMR-W19 8.0.0.200 C567.

Thanks in advance! :)

i have this same problem. im trying with CMR-LGRP2-OVS 9.1.0.351 but not working. except CMR-LGRP2-OVS 9.1.0.351 we need CUST and Preloaded links to do it.

Chule25

Oct 25, 2020
Hello good I have a huawei p40 lite 5g I need to install google services, I installed firmware version 10.1.1.131 and I do not work the purple G when I open it. Someone can help me the way I can figure it out. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to know too.
    You need to know the firmware's old download link.

You place the download link, and you choose the offline zip package you got, hisuite proxy will handle the rest.

If you pass wrong old download link of that firmware the installation will fail.
    The original download link is required to grab the "Rom id"
    If you don't know your zip package's rom id, open it, open the VERSION file, tell me the version and I'll pass you its id.
    Introduction
    Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
    • Support for OTA ROMs
    • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
    • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
    • Support for Developer ROMs
    • Support for System Recovery ROMS
    • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

1.PNG2.PNG[

Prerequisites

Hypothesis
    If we boot the phone into Fastboot and setup a custom global ROM for our "Chinese" phone model will we be able to re-brand it? :confused:
    ( Someone please take the effort of bricking your phone :p:D )

Setup Guide & Download

Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
    1.8 Is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.8

Changes:
    Firms names now turn into "Unknown" in case left empty
    Better error handling of "authentication" request
    "Advanced" section firm status checker now show firm name too

Added:
    Firm not approved alert
    Firm not matching alert

Set-up section:
    Checks if HISuite is installed
    Checks HISuite version
    Patches httpcomponent.dll if necessary
    Sets proxy settings for HISuite
    Cleans C:/Windows/Sytem32/Drivers/etc/hosts file if required
    Tests connection to HISuite proxy
    V1.5 is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.7.5

Changes:
    Less confusing patching system
    Step by step copying system ( read further on github page )

Next aim:
    1. Adding Troubleshooter.
    2. Making a video on how to use the app.
    Mate 20 Pro 10.1 New AOD
    When you give it to repair it tells you that it is ready and then this error comes out the device does not support system recovery [emoji26]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    This error appears when HiSuite doesn't find an entry of your model in HiSuiteConfig. As @IProfessor said try to add both ALP-L09 and CLT-L09 and retry several times, eventually restarting HiSuite

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone