• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Search This thread

ThEoFuLeS

Aug 2, 2012
Hi,

OVS is missing on the list what do i do. Want to update to 11. My phone is not updating anymore after downgrade

1622726048250.png

Reactions: ThEoFuLeS

mkoz

Apr 3, 2008
Poland
Hi,
I've got the Huawei P30 Pro VOG-L29. It's a demo unit (demo/eeawe) which was changed via software testpoint to hw/eea and successfully flashed to 9.1.0.124(C431E4R2P2) Firmware.
I've checked that it was able to receive OTA updates, but I wanted to speed up the process of upgrading via HISuite Proxy straight to EMUI 11...
I've used HISuite Proxy 2.3.6 and Hisuite 10 version. I was using:
- base: VOG-LGRP2-OVS 11.0.0.147 530645 RomID
- cust: VOG-L29-CUST 11.0.0.8(C431) 517339 RomID
- preload: VOG-L29-PRELOAD 11.0.0.3(C431R2) 493685 RomID
(See attachement for used settings)

Everything went fine in HiSuite, but in the end I've got a bootloop to eRecovery.
I couldn't't do fastboot Recovery with the same EMUI 11 package via HISuite Proxy and HISuite 10 as well as HiSuite 11... The process failed.
However if I chose my phone eRecovery via WiFi Network it found 11.0.0.153 (C431E8R2P4). I thought that installing that way would help, but not. The process of recovery gone fine - ROM downloaded, package verification was ok, recovering to 100% and status completed. After factory resetting and wiping cache partition I'm still on bootloop ("Your device has failed verification and may not work properly").

When I check logs of HISuite Proxy, it seems like I have:
* udid:true
* VendorCountry:hw-eea
* C_Version:C431
* D_version:D000
* DashBoard:41.003.53.00.06
* DeviceName:VOG-L29
* packageType:full_recovery
* FirmWare:
* FirmWare_Base:VOG-LGRP2-OVS 11.0.0.153
* FirmWare_Cust:VOG-L29-CUST 11.0.0.8(C431)
* FirmWare_Preload:VOG-L29-PRELOAD 11.0.0.4(C431R2)
* Language:
* SaleInfo:

Someone could help me? :)
What can I do now?

Attachments

• hisuiteproxy.jpg
    hisuiteproxy.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 14
Hi,
I've got the Huawei P30 Pro VOG-L29. It's a demo unit (demo/eeawe) which was changed via software testpoint to hw/eea and successfully flashed to 9.1.0.124(C431E4R2P2) Firmware.
I've checked that it was able to receive OTA updates, but I wanted to speed up the process of upgrading via HISuite Proxy straight to EMUI 11...
I've used HISuite Proxy 2.3.6 and Hisuite 10 version. I was using:
- base: VOG-LGRP2-OVS 11.0.0.147 530645 RomID
- cust: VOG-L29-CUST 11.0.0.8(C431) 517339 RomID
- preload: VOG-L29-PRELOAD 11.0.0.3(C431R2) 493685 RomID
(See attachement for used settings)

Everything went fine in HiSuite, but in the end I've got a bootloop to eRecovery.
I couldn't't do fastboot Recovery with the same EMUI 11 package via HISuite Proxy and HISuite 10 as well as HiSuite 11... The process failed.
However if I chose my phone eRecovery via WiFi Network it found 11.0.0.153 (C431E8R2P4). I thought that installing that way would help, but not. The process of recovery gone fine - ROM downloaded, package verification was ok, recovering to 100% and status completed. After factory resetting and wiping cache partition I'm still on bootloop ("Your device has failed verification and may not work properly").

When I check logs of HISuite Proxy, it seems like I have:
* udid:true
* VendorCountry:hw-eea
* C_Version:C431
* D_version:D000
* DashBoard:41.003.53.00.06
* DeviceName:VOG-L29
* packageType:full_recovery
* FirmWare:
* FirmWare_Base:VOG-LGRP2-OVS 11.0.0.153
* FirmWare_Cust:VOG-L29-CUST 11.0.0.8(C431)
* FirmWare_Preload:VOG-L29-PRELOAD 11.0.0.4(C431R2)
* Language:
* SaleInfo:

Someone could help me? :)
What can I do now?
I honestly got no idea, probably you have to unlock bootloader and flash EMUI 9 or EMUI 11 using twrp?

Unfortunately it's not possible to rollback ( install older firmware ) using Recovery or Dload, it just fails, and I guess you have to re-flash 9.1 then to go gradually to 10, 10.1 then 11

Instead of updating directly to the phone, can we download and save the fw files? Thanks!
HiSuite downloads the files into:
Documents/HiSuite/Rom/

You can pre-download the roms zip files, hit update, cancel

Go to Documents/HiSuite/Rom/, and you will find the folders of the roms created, for example:

Documents\HiSuite\ROM\BLA-L29-CUST 9.0.0.7(C185)\full\

Copy the zip file there then HiSuite will skip the download.

Reactions: yanbingyu
Jun 13, 2021
Hi, when I try to downgrade my P40 Lite I get a message box from HiSuite proxy saying that "Apparently Firm(s) is/are not approved for installation and proccess will most likely fail in phone." after that when I install the firmware in HiSuite it restarts my phone, it says Verifying for a few seconds and then it says that the Software install failed. What should I do? How do I bypass this verification. I didn't find anything about this in the HiSuite proxy github and I'm new to all this stuff.

Hi, when I try to downgrade my P40 Lite I get a message box from HiSuite proxy saying that "Apparently Firm(s) is/are not approved for installation and proccess will most likely fail in phone." after that when I install the firmware in HiSuite it restarts my phone, it says Verifying for a few seconds and then it says that the Software install failed. What should I do? How do I bypass this verification. I didn't find anything about this in the HiSuite proxy github and I'm new to all this stuff.
Take a screenshot from Hisuite proxy, and attach your log file too
C:/Users/Your user/App Data/Local/HiSuite/log/Systemupdate.log

I can't seem to attach the log file it deletes itself
Compress it, make it a zip or rar and try to attach it
The ID is correctly passed, either Huawei removed the firmware or you need to tick Force Auth Bridge

By the way choose os type as Rollback, otherwise your partition will be corrupted and you will have to wipe cache and data manually

yanbingyu

May 26, 2009
Huawei P40 Pro
HiSuite downloads the files into:
Documents/HiSuite/Rom/

You can pre-download the roms zip files, hit update, cancel

Go to Documents/HiSuite/Rom/, and you will find the folders of the roms created, for example:

Documents\HiSuite\ROM\BLA-L29-CUST 9.0.0.7(C185)\full\

Copy the zip file there then HiSuite will skip the download.
Found it, it's still there. Thanks!

mkoz

Apr 3, 2008
Poland
For the future world. I was able to revive the phone.

I was talking to the Prof and he really beared with me and suggested alternative roms and options in his tool over the time of 2 days. He is a good guy :)

But in the end, it was always the same error. Screen stays turned off, Hisuite recovery does not revive the phone with the error message instead always at the same spot.
I am very confident, that this error cannot be fixed with Hisuite, because I assume the error lies in the bootloader - an area where even Hisuite (fastboot) has no access to.

In the end, after lots of trying, I was still able to revive the phone via IDT tools, testpoint flashing and with the boardsoftware of my phone (good luck finding that for free, but posssible :) ). The process was not straightforward and had its own trials and errors, but in the end I was able to flash a new bootloader and then the rest in fastboot and then stock image via erecovery. And yes, all the way without paying of course. I really despise the guys who sell wrapper tools, host some roms and then charge poor guys lots of money. They should be ashamed for the ripoff and look up to the Prof for example...

Maybe I will explain details in a separate thread if needed. As a good example, feel free to contact me if you are in a similar position. Good luck all.
Hi.

I think I'm in similar situation with my P30 Pro. Could you Aryapars or IProfessor give me some details how do you revive your phone?

sabirwest

hello world, i have bricked my p30 ele-l29
i had on him 10.1.0.140 but wanted to update on emui 11 and now its dead

any ideas how to fix it
this is all the info i can give right now

1624136517358.png

before that i had seen that i have a mixture of cust/version in phone c185/c432
1624136605681.png

and now i am trying to connect with hisuite proxy but dont know what files to try, i can enter erecovery and fastboot , but when i try to use hisuite proxy i get no log info its like hisuite and proxy programs are not comunicating

any advice on saving my device>? thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,

Would I be abe to use this tool to fix my Mate 10 Pro in this scenario?

Hi there,

Was updating from EMUI 9.1 to EMUI 10 officially however ended up in an error "Your device has loaded a different operating system"

IMG_20210716_143538.jpg

When trying to boot it up it goes to the general recovery screen.

1) Tried to get the update package however ended up "Package info failed"
    IMG_20210716_150130.jpg

2) Tried factory reset option but still no success
    3) Tried to use fastboot and HiSuite but just says "Your device is not supported for system recovery"

IMG_20210716_153005.jpg

BLA -L29 C636. Would like some guidance if possible to flash a stock ROM from fastboot menu?
    IMG_20210716_153010.jpg

All help would be much appreciated!

This is the version info before the disastrous update
    Screenshot_20210715_232815 (2).jpg
    You flash to other ROMs before went back to stock?

There's a few scenario that might gone down this path:

1. Rooted devices and flashed to other ROM.
    2. Maybe youve change to a better kernel.
    3. Possible sysfile gone havoc after rooting your device and someone remoted it before without your knowledge.
    4. This I'm not sure if Huawei update servers will block you up after detected your device is somehow rooted/modified.

As such matter;

1. Check if your bootloader unlock.
    2. Try flashing TWRP recovery.
    3. Try download a stock ROM which doesn't comes with root.

Hopefully this works for you.

Usually if this hang halfway like this, I'll do all procedures all over again from the start. Just make sure you have all backuped and stand by all needed files and APK.

Good luck mate.
    Like this

Or is everything normal?
    hmm, why do you manually enter the source, and do you confirm the address?

did you try FirmFinder looking for the correct version for your phone?
    Introduction
    Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
    • Support for OTA ROMs
    • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
    • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
    • Support for Developer ROMs
    • Support for System Recovery ROMS
    • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

1.PNG2.PNG[

Prerequisites

Setup Guide & Download

Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
    1.8 Is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.8

Changes:
    Firms names now turn into "Unknown" in case left empty
    Better error handling of "authentication" request
    "Advanced" section firm status checker now show firm name too

Added:
    Firm not approved alert
    Firm not matching alert

Set-up section:
    Checks if HISuite is installed
    Checks HISuite version
    Patches httpcomponent.dll if necessary
    Sets proxy settings for HISuite
    Cleans C:/Windows/Sytem32/Drivers/etc/hosts file if required
    Tests connection to HISuite proxy
    When you give it to repair it tells you that it is ready and then this error comes out the device does not support system recovery [emoji26]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    This error appears when HiSuite doesn't find an entry of your model in HiSuiteConfig. As @IProfessor said try to add both ALP-L09 and CLT-L09 and retry several times, eventually restarting HiSuite

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
    V1.5 is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.7.5

Changes:
    Less confusing patching system
    Step by step copying system ( read further on github page )

Next aim:
    1. Adding Troubleshooter.
    2. Making a video on how to use the app.
    Send me privately how to do it please

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

It's simple, follow this steps:
    1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
    2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
    3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
    4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
    5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
    5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs