HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Search This thread

justjey

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your advice!

I have rooted devices nad flashed ROMS on my other devices. But I had left this Mate 10 pro completely stock! I have definitely not rooted anything myself and did a root checker beforehand so the only way that this device was rooted is if malware did it though I have been relatively careful on this device.

Later Huawei devices have lockedbootloaders, however I believe this Mate 10 pro was bought before the restriction came into play. I can't find a compatible TWRP recovery for the Mate 10 pro though, and also haven't been able to locate a stock ROM to flash!

By the way, is there a method to flash a stock ROM via fastboot?

Thanks in advance!
im not sure myself if there's anyplace to download the stock rom other from Firm Finder database. if previously you already unlock the bootloader, you can try flash the appropriate TWRP recovery and try to wipe/backup, do it all over again.

not sure if this helps, anyway good luck mate.

apart from xda, i do try other sources, how about this?

madcapfrog

Feb 26, 2012
Hi, using Mate 10 (Alp-L29 C185) model.
With official Hisuite, i was able to roll back till 9.1.0.320 from 10.0.0.185.
From now there is no option for more roll back. I am trying to roll back till Android 8.
Is it possible with your tool and with this firmware?

2018/10/25

ALP-L29 - C185​

ALP-L29 8.0.0.140(C185)​

NULL

And since there is only 1 file as NULL (no cust pkg or preloaded pkg) i am assuming that i should untick "packages" section. Because there is a note like;

You only need CUST & Preload packages if you're switching major OS, like EMUI 10 to EMUI 10.1 or EMUI 10.1 to EMUI 11

Also should i choose "normal os" or "roll-back os " as os type?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

ish4d0w123

Feb 21, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
...​

Features
  • Support for OTA ROMs
  • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
  • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
Hello,

Could you please elaborate in more details what is the difference between roll back ROMs vs FullOTA roms?

I need to know for downgrade purposes. I wish to downgrade my phone to install Googlefier HOWEVER the rollback ROM is not desirable because it is not old enough. The one that is old enough is a standard FullOTA ROM, not classified to be a Roll back ROM.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is the difference.

All I was able to figure out, from experimenting with bootloader unlocking on older huawei phones that IF you install a roll back ROM, it locks your bootloader again. Not to the relocked status, but to the locked status. But this is so strange, does it unlock it in the progress? What about using a FullOTA ROM for downgrading purposes?

Can you, or anyone else please follow up on this ? Thank you

mlinke78

Oct 6, 2015
Hello,
I habe a MediaPad5 LTE. The model is SHT-AL09. I want to downgrade Android 8. At the Moment i habe Android 9 with emui 11. With the hisuite i could downgrade to Android 9.01

Can i downgrade with this method? At firmfinder.ml i found no Firmware with Android 8.

Thanks for hell.

justjey

Hi, using Mate 10 (Alp-L29 C185) model.
With official Hisuite, i was able to roll back till 9.1.0.320 from 10.0.0.185.
From now there is no option for more roll back. I am trying to roll back till Android 8.
Is it possible with your tool and with this firmware?

2018/10/25

ALP-L29 - C185​

ALP-L29 8.0.0.140(C185)​

NULL

And since there is only 1 file as NULL (no cust pkg or preloaded pkg) i am assuming that i should untick "packages" section. Because there is a note like;

You only need CUST & Preload packages if you're switching major OS, like EMUI 10 to EMUI 10.1 or EMUI 10.1 to EMUI 11

Also should i choose "normal os" or "roll-back os " as os type?

Thanks for your reply in advance.
Usually we needs those 3 packages to up or downgrade. Either 1 file missing then downgrade might softbreak your set. Btw, the abv package you got it from firmfinder.ml?

madcapfrog

Feb 26, 2012
Usually we needs those 3 packages to up or downgrade. Either 1 file missing then downgrade might softbreak your set. Btw, the abv package you got it from firmfinder.ml?
Yes, i got it from https://www.firmfinder.ml as suggested at first post.
Actually all Android 8 firmwares for ALP-L29 (C185) are singles files, there is no cust pkg or preloaded pkg for them. :(
Capture.JPG

So if its not gonna work, any other suggestion or way to roll back to Android 8?

justjey

Yes, i got it from https://www.firmfinder.ml as suggested at first post.
Actually all Android 8 firmwares for ALP-L29 (C185) are singles files, there is no cust pkg or preloaded pkg for them. :(
View attachment 5380679

So if its not gonna work, any other suggestion or way to roll back to Android 8?

Maybe you should try the official firmware site.
Hopefully you'll success mate.

Can't help further more as I don't own the mate 10. All the best.

Cheers.

tavimori

Jun 14, 2016
May you send systemupdate's full log file?
Hi professor,
I got exactly the same error (dark screen fastboot, hisuite fail to flash recovery, etc.) when trying to downgrade the EMUI from 9.0.1 to EMUI 8.0
Do you have any idea on how can I flash me phone back (without open the back cover)?
The log is attached, many thanks!

michal.k

Aug 9, 2021
Hello
I'm trying to recover P40 lite stuck at fastboot, without success:(
Can anyone see, what is wrong and help me?
Please see log attached.

Attachments

• SystemUpdate_20210809_00.log
    12.5 KB · Views: 22

gwinn

Mar 14, 2008
I'm trying to run HiSuite proxy on windows 11 and it is failing on the patching stage. Any ideas why this might be happening?

Attachments

• HiSuite Proxy Error.png
    HiSuite Proxy Error.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 54

Poby Wang

Aug 12, 2021
Hi, can't connect HiSuite Proxy, how can be fixed it?

Attachments

• Snipaste_2021-08-12_08-06-44.png
    Snipaste_2021-08-12_08-06-44.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 62

Koamanl

Feb 4, 2021
Lava Iris X8
Hi guys, please I have a problem with the hisuite proxy. When I run as admin and click config setup nothing happens. And also on the firmware finder website my device(Huawei y9 2019) has only preload emui 8.2.0 file and I want to downgrade from emui 9.0.0.Plz help me.

justjey

Hi guys, please I have a problem with the hisuite proxy. When I run as admin and click config setup nothing happens. And also on the firmware finder website my device(Huawei y9 2019) has only preload emui 8.2.0 file and I want to downgrade from emui 9.0.0.Plz help me.
Try off all ya known antivirus and try again with proxy.
As for firmware you can try this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction
    Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
    • Support for OTA ROMs
    • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
    • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
    • Support for Developer ROMs
    • Support for System Recovery ROMS
    • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

1.PNG2.PNG[

Prerequisites

Setup Guide & Download

Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
    Send me privately how to do it please

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

It's simple, follow this steps:
    1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
    2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
    3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
    4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
    5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
    5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
    1.8 Is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.8

Changes:
    Firms names now turn into "Unknown" in case left empty
    Better error handling of "authentication" request
    "Advanced" section firm status checker now show firm name too

Added:
    Firm not approved alert
    Firm not matching alert

Set-up section:
    Checks if HISuite is installed
    Checks HISuite version
    Patches httpcomponent.dll if necessary
    Sets proxy settings for HISuite
    Cleans C:/Windows/Sytem32/Drivers/etc/hosts file if required
    Tests connection to HISuite proxy
    When you give it to repair it tells you that it is ready and then this error comes out the device does not support system recovery [emoji26]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    This error appears when HiSuite doesn't find an entry of your model in HiSuiteConfig. As @IProfessor said try to add both ALP-L09 and CLT-L09 and retry several times, eventually restarting HiSuite

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
    V1.5 is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.7.5

Changes:
    Less confusing patching system
    Step by step copying system ( read further on github page )

Next aim:
    1. Adding Troubleshooter.
    2. Making a video on how to use the app.