• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Search This thread

Sunny123456789123

Oct 27, 2021
Could someone Help me??? :D

I used the HiSuite Proxy with the HiSuite 10

I would like to downgrade my Huawei Mate 10 pro to Emui 9 to get a custom Rom on it (fastboot commands not working at all)
I try to select a Firmeware and the HiSuite downloads it and install too. But at the Reboot of my Mate its says it's not possible to install the firmeware.

I think I use a wrong firmeware but not really sure wich one is the right one.

My Data on the Phone:

Base Software Version: BLA-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.0.202
Cust Software Version: BLA-L29-Cust 10.0.0.9(C432)
Preload Software Version: BLA-L29-PRELOAD 10.0.0.3(C432R1)

Could someone Help me??? :D

I used the HiSuite Proxy with the HiSuite 10

I would like to downgrade my Huawei Mate 10 pro to Emui 9 to get a custom Rom on it (fastboot commands not working at all)
I try to select a Firmeware and the HiSuite downloads it and install too. But at the Reboot of my Mate its says it's not possible to install the firmeware.

I think I use a wrong firmeware but not really sure wich one is the right one.

My Data on the Phone:

Base Software Version: BLA-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.0.202
Cust Software Version: BLA-L29-Cust 10.0.0.9(C432)
Preload Software Version: BLA-L29-PRELOAD 10.0.0.3(C432R1)
What base, cust and preload packages you used to rollback? Please share their ids

Sunny123456789123

Oct 27, 2021
Try rolling back to an older version of EMUI 10.0, if it succeeds then try to rollback to EMUI 9

Thank's but I can`t use the other older versions. There is no Preload and Cust for EMUI 8 or EMUI 9. Without I'm getting errors if I try to searvh for Version in the HISuite

Attachments

• 8.png
    8.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 9.png
    9.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 20

Onigucci

Nov 15, 2021
Completely noob question, so excuse me here. What would happen if you told hisuite to update using a different models OS target? For example using 7x BND-L22 with BND-L24.

Completely noob question, so excuse me here. What would happen if you told hisuite to update using a different models OS target? For example using 7x BND-L22 with BND-L24.
Succeeds usually but you lose safetynet verification, your banking apps no longer work, and your phone is no longer allowed to use otas or install any rom unless you use hisuite proxy's authentication bridge feature which tempers the data and fools Huawei to think that your phone is legit.

Onigucci

Nov 15, 2021
Succeeds usually but you lose safetynet verification, your banking apps no longer work, and your phone is no longer allowed to use otas or install any rom unless you use hisuite proxy's authentication bridge feature which tempers the data and fools Huawei to think that your phone is legit.
You mean the check box that says, "Force Auth Bridge"?

Should this be the route I'm taking to get a more updated OS since US Honor 7X got shafted. Or should I maybe just go with a custom rom?

Is it me or is the firm finder site taken over and redirects to spam etc?
Due to running low on donations and getting broke, I added popups on the website, though I removed them later and replaced them with banner ads, it shouldn't be redirecting the clients I'm not sure whether it's a techincal problem or it's something in the codes of the banner advertising system....

I've cleared cloud flare's cache which not necessarily but might be causing this issue ( it occurred to me too but only once ) please try again and don't forget to drop a feedback.

Edit:
Checking on the popup system I see that it really still counting but with a very lower rate, supports the idea of cloud flare's cache, hopefully now it is solved.

Last edited:
Same result, still redirects to an ad.
Do you have teamviwer so I'd be able to debug what's going on there?

Edit:
This is a legit issue with the advertising network we're using on the website, opening your "Inspect -> Network" tab and giving me the response codes of the ads will help reporting them to the support, they will penalize that advertiser. Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Edit 2:
I have tampered the codes so now their ads run in a sandbox environment which is unable to navigate the website's top page, please try again and report if the issue is still existing.

Last edited:

Coolibop

Nov 6, 2021
Huawei P30 Pro
Edited: not working again, unusable.

I managed to stop the popups by hitting esc several times each time I selected a field ;D

On another note, I updated to latest on my vog-l29 (VOG-LGRP2-OVS 11.0.0.180; VOG-L29-PRELOAD 11.0.0.4(C636R1); VOG-L29-CUST 11.0.0.7(C636)) and lost NFC for some reason (the toggle switch goes on and then automatically goes off). If I understand correctly, if I downgrade to any version I'll loose fastcharging usb etc? Does that apply for major downgrade or any (can I go down to 175 and try that)?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You mean the check box that says, "Force Auth Bridge"?

Should this be the route I'm taking to get a more updated OS since US Honor 7X got shafted. Or should I maybe just go with a custom rom?
    Use a custom rom, installing other model rom always comes with unexpected consequences
    Introduction
    Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
    • Support for OTA ROMs
    • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
    • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
    • Support for Developer ROMs
    • Support for System Recovery ROMS
    • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

1.PNG2.PNG[

Prerequisites

Setup Guide & Download

Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
    1.8 Is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.8

Changes:
    Firms names now turn into "Unknown" in case left empty
    Better error handling of "authentication" request
    "Advanced" section firm status checker now show firm name too

Added:
    Firm not approved alert
    Firm not matching alert

Set-up section:
    Checks if HISuite is installed
    Checks HISuite version
    Patches httpcomponent.dll if necessary
    Sets proxy settings for HISuite
    Cleans C:/Windows/Sytem32/Drivers/etc/hosts file if required
    Tests connection to HISuite proxy
    When you give it to repair it tells you that it is ready and then this error comes out the device does not support system recovery [emoji26]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    This error appears when HiSuite doesn't find an entry of your model in HiSuiteConfig. As @IProfessor said try to add both ALP-L09 and CLT-L09 and retry several times, eventually restarting HiSuite

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
    V1.5 is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.7.5

Changes:
    Less confusing patching system
    Step by step copying system ( read further on github page )

Next aim:
    1. Adding Troubleshooter.
    2. Making a video on how to use the app.
    Send me privately how to do it please

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

It's simple, follow this steps:
    1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
    2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
    3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
    4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
    5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
    5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs