HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Search This thread

moein hb

Aug 13, 2015
hi please answer me i want update harmonyos version for nova 3 par-lx1m
Can I install a Chinese ROM with PR-AL00 and the RAM of my device is 4, but in China it is 6, this does not cause a problem. This is the version I found.

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-07-20 10-47-27-317.jpg
    bandicam 2022-07-20 10-47-27-317.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 134
  • bandicam 2022-07-20 10-47-35-946.jpg
    bandicam 2022-07-20 10-47-35-946.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 134

Chonay51

Jul 26, 2021
Introducción
Simplemente esta aplicación realiza ingeniería inversa (modifica) HISuite, para poder manipular los datos de respuesta de sus servidores Huawei para instalar roms oficiales de Huawei, habitualmente.

Características
  • Soporte para ROM OTA
  • Soporte para ROM FullOTA (Consta de tres paquetes, Base , CUST , Pre-Loaded )
  • Compatibilidad con ROM revertidas (especie de ROM completa)
  • Soporte para ROM de desarrollador
  • Soporte para ROMS de recuperación del sistema
  • Controlador de errores HISuite

Capturas de pantalla
[OCULTAR]
View attachment 4994331View attachment 4994333[
[/OCULTAR]

requisitos previos

Guía de configuración y descarga

Un agradecimiento especial a mi amigo @nomone por las pruebas beta y la idea del soporte de recuperación del sistema.
Could you release a little more documentation of the program, is that I have a Y9 prime with the compilation destroyed and the model in unknown, so all I want is to put a global version that comes in EMUI 10

metalwdf

Aug 25, 2013
I just managed to resotred my phone from soft-brick state(screen completely off, but fastboot is working, resotre failed it via Hisuite).
The root cause is I was running hisuite in a windows 10 virtual machine( parallels desktop on Macbook),restore will failed at the beginning of install system.
Then, I installed Win 10 via bootcamp, then hisuite worked. My phone comes back. Hope this can help those who encountered the same situation like me.

Ivan L.

Oct 21, 2010
Hi guys,
I need help with my Mediapad M6: it seems like I bricked it trying to install firmware on it. I was using HiSuiteProxy 3.3.0 together with HiSuite 11.0.0.610 (CN), tablet model is VRD-W09 (yeah, that's Chinese one). I think I did all things correct (chosen right version of Base, Preboot and Custom - all were the same version as mentioned in Veeners) except one thing: I cleared the field "Target Package Build Number", I just deleted all things from this field so it was empty during firmware upload.
HiSuite successfully download firmware 10.1.0.181 and put it into the tablet, then it went thru "update check" and the last action I've seen on the screen was "Installing update. 100% done" or something like that. After that tablet should do Factory Reset, reboot and back to normal - but now it seems to be completely dead: it doesn't do anything (at least I see nothing on the screen, it's just black), there is no power indication when I connect it to PC/charger and I believe Fastboot isn't working for me...
What I did wrong? And how to revive it? Sorry if I chosen the wrong place to put this. Thanks!

Hi guys,
I need help with my Mediapad M6: it seems like I bricked it trying to install firmware on it. I was using HiSuiteProxy 3.3.0 together with HiSuite 11.0.0.610 (CN), tablet model is VRD-W09 (yeah, that's Chinese one). I think I did all things correct (chosen right version of Base, Preboot and Custom - all were the same version as mentioned in Veeners) except one thing: I cleared the field "Target Package Build Number", I just deleted all things from this field so it was empty during firmware upload.
HiSuite successfully download firmware 10.1.0.181 and put it into the tablet, then it went thru "update check" and the last action I've seen on the screen was "Installing update. 100% done" or something like that. After that tablet should do Factory Reset, reboot and back to normal - but now it seems to be completely dead: it doesn't do anything (at least I see nothing on the screen, it's just black), there is no power indication when I connect it to PC/charger and I believe Fastboot isn't working for me...
What I did wrong? And how to revive it? Sorry if I chosen the wrong place to put this. Thanks!
Hi, you have downgraded to EMUI 10.1 from EMUI 11.0?

Downgrades usually cause such problems, your device is probably bricked and booted automatically into test point mode. I'm not quite aware of the procedure required to revive the device, but you can contact this person for further instructions.

Ivan L.

Oct 21, 2010
Hi, you have downgraded to EMUI 10.1 from EMUI 11.0?

Downgrades usually cause such problems, your device is probably bricked and booted automatically into test point mode. I'm not quite aware of the procedure required to revive the device, but you can contact this person for further instructions.

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, it was downgrade - but not from 11.x, starting point was 10.1.0.200 (I downgraded into this version from 11.x via HiSuite before). Will check what I can do with Test Point...

Pseast

Apr 28, 2014
Can I use this to install emui 12 onto Huawei p30 pro VOG-L04 in north American region? Seems they are not releasing emui12 for this model in North America. Maybe I can change region code?

Last edited:

danieldandiel

Sep 29, 2022
It's simple, follow this steps:
1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
Hello friend please I ask you to help me in the following I think that comment is about what I want to do.
Well, what happens is that I download a ROM from FIRM FINDER thinking that I could install it by DLOAD, but it fails, now the ROM that I download has 3 files that say
update_full_base.zip
update_full_cust_LYA-L09_hw_eu
update_full_preload_LYA-L09_hw_eu_R1
As you can see it says in the 3 files UPDATE FULL, now I see that with hisuite proxy one searches the fundar signature page and adds them and then searches for update with hisuite and installs them online.
What I would like to know is how I can directly update my cell phone, since I have the files downloaded.
Can you help me?

Hello friend please I ask you to help me in the following I think that comment is about what I want to do.
Well, what happens is that I download a ROM from FIRM FINDER thinking that I could install it by DLOAD, but it fails, now the ROM that I download has 3 files that say
update_full_base.zip
update_full_cust_LYA-L09_hw_eu
update_full_preload_LYA-L09_hw_eu_R1
As you can see it says in the 3 files UPDATE FULL, now I see that with hisuite proxy one searches the fundar signature page and adds them and then searches for update with hisuite and installs them online.
What I would like to know is how I can directly update my cell phone, since I have the files downloaded.
Can you help me?
Choose the firmware from firm finder and add it to hisuite proxy by clicking on "Add Rom"

Copy the files you downloaded to the folder:

Documents/HiSuite/Rom/romname/full ( there will be 3 folders with the base, cust and preload packages names, you have to copy the zip files in these folders under /full/ )

Then click on update in hisuite. hisuite will verify the packages and if they are correct, it will skip the download.

Can I use this to install emui 12 onto Huawei p30 pro VOG-L04 in north American region? Seems they are not releasing emui12 for this model in North America. Maybe I can change region code?
VOG L04 EMUI 12 is available for C212 and C605 regions, what's your region? C25? you can check this from software details in settings.

Brunori93

Apr 16, 2017
Hi everyone, after installing latest emui 12 to my p20 pro c432 l-09 seems like i cant get use of mobile data, someone knows why?

le.philou

Oct 10, 2022
Choose the firmware from firm finder and add it to hisuite proxy by clicking on "Add Rom"

Copy the files you downloaded to the folder:

Documents/HiSuite/Rom/romname/full ( there will be 3 folders with the base, cust and preload packages names, you have to copy the zip files in these folders under /full/ )

Then click on update in hisuite. hisuite will verify the packages and if they are correct, it will skip the download.

Thanks, I believe I am c792 (that's what it shows within build number info)
So you think it is ok to use a firmware from a different region? Will it just fail or brick the phone?

I too have a P30 C792 (canadian) blocked on EMUI 11, desperately need to update it to EMUI12 europe...

Last edited:

ilpaperino94

Apr 3, 2019
Hello everyone, I hope some of you can help me, I have a problem with a Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09C02 (vodafone brand), in trying to install the no brand firmware (C432) the device does not start anymore, it gets stuck on the initial boot screen (huawei logo), and the only mode it enters is Fastboot Mode.
I describe all the steps I made:

-Reverted to android 6.0 using the rollback package and a stock rom I downloaded (using manual updater)
-Revert was successful , android 6.0 was running
-Wanted to try updating to android 7.0 once again using the normal updater.
-Normal updater said it was already at latest version, but it was android 6.0
-Tried updating to android 7.0 (same package as before) using dload method (manual updater)
-Updater stopped at 5% and said wrong package (weird, it worked before)
-Tried using the same rollback package as before to get it to region c900 (worldwide)
-Went to 100%, rebooted and stuck at boot-logo.
-After a while, rebooted my phone, but always stuck at boot-logo.
-No longer can shut down my phone. Holding power reboots.
-Tried getting to erecovery using vol+ & power. Reboots to boot-logo (vibrates twice during reboot)
-Tried getting to manual updater using vol+ & vol- & power. Reboots to boot-logo (vibrates twice during reboot)
-Can get into fastboot mode, but bootloader andr frp are locked. (Limited fastboot commands).
-Letting power drain shows red power circle indicating the battery is practically empty and will only boot to fastboot mode (plugged in)
-After charging still stuck at boot-logo.

Unfortunately I have the bootloader locked, (FRP instead unlocked), so I cannot install a fastboot system because it tells me that the commands are not allowed.
Trying to restore via HiSuite Proxy, and using all available roms, once downloaded and unzipped the installation starts, but from fastboot mode it restarts (I think it tries to enter eRevocery mode to install the system), and keeps crashing on the Huawei logo.

Has anyone already had the same problem and knows how to fix it?
I searched all the forums but couldn't find a solution to the problem.

dikva

Oct 20, 2022
Hi,
I installed HisuiteProxy on old windows7 (this is my old PC) with .NET Framework 4.8 and HiSuite 11.0.0.650, but it is not starting.....is it supposed to run on windows7? If not, as I usually have only Macs, I have to use a friends PC.
I want to downgrade my P20Pro from EMUI12 to EMUI 9 in order to unlock bootloader and root again and it seems Proxy is the only way.

Appreciate a feedback....

Hi,
I installed HisuiteProxy on old windows7 (this is my old PC) with .NET Framework 4.8 and HiSuite 11.0.0.650, but it is not starting.....is it supposed to run on windows7? If not, as I usually have only Macs, I have to use a friends PC.
I want to downgrade my P20Pro from EMUI12 to EMUI 9 in order to unlock bootloader and root again and it seems Proxy is the only way.

Appreciate a feedback....
Hi, besides .net framework runtime you also need vc runtime

dummytest97

Jul 17, 2016
hi , i my phone got software brick , and only detect fastboot mode right now, model number is BLA-AL00 with Harmony OS, i tried press add rom at the huawei firm finder website but saying could not add rom. please see the pictures @IProfessor

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-24 122647.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-24 122647.png
    753.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

dummytest97

Jul 17, 2016
i got successful unbrick my phone,

my step is----
1.follow the setup guide for the first time install in OP website and this page too System Recovery Rom Instruction ( Soft Bricked )
2. open HIsuite Proxy
3.press Setup and wait for finish check
4.i find firmware in https://professorjtj.github.io/v2/
5. copy firmware name in to hisuite proxy under Target package Build Number and tick Target Build Number Box
6. copy firmware name and paste under Package Name(Base,,Cust,,Preload) and leave Package Url Blank
7.tick Packages Box CUST PKG and Preloaded PKG
8. put your phone into fastboot mode and connect to PC
9.Open Hisuite
10. Press system recovery and follow the instruction
11.Hisuite then started download Firmware and Flash your Phone
12. Done

Attachments

• IMG_20221024_154723.jpg
    IMG_20221024_154723.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2022-10-24 135005.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-24 135005.png
    594.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot 2022-10-24 154020.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-24 154020.png
    678.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2022-10-24 154639.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-24 154639.png
    521.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20221024_173647.jpg
    IMG_20221024_173647.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 46

KamitoMeme

Oct 27, 2022
About phone says JSN-AL00A
but Hisuite proxy said JSN-Al10
I tried both JSN-AL00, JSN-AL10 firmware. But non of them can change my firmware.
@IProfessor

Attachments

• IMG_20221027_131031.jpg
    IMG_20221027_131031.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20221027_131051.jpg
    IMG_20221027_131051.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: Th-pechi
About phone says JSN-AL00A
but Hisuite proxy said JSN-Al10
I tried both JSN-AL00, JSN-AL10 firmware. But non of them can change my firmware.
@IProfessor
The warning is a small bug in hisuite proxy for C00 region, ignore it.

Other than that, you can't jump from emui 8.2 to emui 12, your device even might brick.

You need to install emui 9.0 first then 9.1, 10.0
.... Till you get to 12

Your device is AL10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction
    Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
    • Support for OTA ROMs
    • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
    • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
    • Support for Developer ROMs
    • Support for System Recovery ROMS
    • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

1.PNG2.PNG[

Prerequisites

Setup Guide & Download

Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
    1.8 Is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.8

Changes:
    Firms names now turn into "Unknown" in case left empty
    Better error handling of "authentication" request
    "Advanced" section firm status checker now show firm name too

Added:
    Firm not approved alert
    Firm not matching alert

Set-up section:
    Checks if HISuite is installed
    Checks HISuite version
    Patches httpcomponent.dll if necessary
    Sets proxy settings for HISuite
    Cleans C:/Windows/Sytem32/Drivers/etc/hosts file if required
    Tests connection to HISuite proxy
    Send me privately how to do it please

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

It's simple, follow this steps:
    1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
    2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
    3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
    4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
    5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
    5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

When you give it to repair it tells you that it is ready and then this error comes out the device does not support system recovery [emoji26]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    This error appears when HiSuite doesn't find an entry of your model in HiSuiteConfig. As @IProfessor said try to add both ALP-L09 and CLT-L09 and retry several times, eventually restarting HiSuite

V1.5 is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.7.5

Changes:
    Less confusing patching system
    Step by step copying system ( read further on github page )

Next aim:
    1. Adding Troubleshooter.
    2. Making a video on how to use the app.