HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Search This thread

aboodsubzero

Jul 22, 2020
guys recently i updated my p40 pro with hisuite proxy and the update was a sucsess but now the phone works for like 1 minute and keeps restarting can someone tell me how to downgrade using the same method

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

and where do i find cust pkg and preloaded pkg for newer 10.1 software

nightwing_sw

Dec 27, 2011
Don't worry go ahead. But before doing anything to your device first check the firmware you need to install is approved for your device.
I am using hisuite since first day when I got P40 Pro never received any official update. I do regular update with the help of hisuite and always use offline firmware download. GMS working just fine no problem at all.

Thanks,
goldybewon
Huawei P40 Pro
how do you use offline firmware downloads?
any instructions to download and upgrade manually? It would be a great help...Tnx!

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
any instructions to download and upgrade manually? It would be a great help...Tnx!

Follow my screenshots.
When you get no internet connection error. Close everything and go to C:\Users\Documents\Hisuite\ROM\ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.162\full Where you can find incomplete downloaded file called update_full_base.zip.dbk Delete it and there you can past downloaded firmware and start fresh. Before start hisuite proxy make sure hisuite program or services are not running in the background (End Task in Task explorer). It will save your time and you will not get no internet connection error. Hisuite detects pasted firmware and pushes update to your device. Have fun :eek:

Attachments

• Step-3.jpg
    Step-3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Step-4.jpg
    Step-4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

nightwing_sw

Dec 27, 2011
Follow my screenshots.
When you get no internet connection error. Close everything and go to C:\Users\Documents\Hisuite\ROM\ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.162\full Where you can find incomplete downloaded file called update_full_base.zip.dbk Delete it and there you can past downloaded firmware and start fresh. Before start hisuite proxy make sure hisuite program or services are not running in the background (End Task in Task explorer). It will save your time and you will not get no internet connection error. Hisuite detects pasted firmware and pushes update to your device. Have fun :eek:

do i have to the download the full base update or the OTA? i dont want to lose gms....
do i have to stay connected to the internet to do that?

Last edited:

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
do i have to the download the full base update or the OTA? i dont want to lose gms....
do i have to stay connected to the internet to do that?

Download full base firmware zip put in the particular folder and do all steps as it is. Don't disconnect Internet connection cause hisuite required internet to connect with server and detect your firmware.

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
Don't worry go ahead. But before doing anything to your device first check the firmware you need to install is approved for your device.
I am using hisuite since first day when I got P40 Pro never received any official update. I do regular update with the help of hisuite and always use offline firmware download. GMS working just fine no problem at all.

Thanks,
goldybewon
Huawei P40 Pro

so it wont erase my gms? i will try that...

You have already quoted my post. Please read it.:(

Chule25

Oct 25, 2020
Hello good someone knows if you can install google services on huawei p40 lite 5g? Has anyone installed them? Thank you

Lotrafen

Nov 2, 2020
Colleagues welcome!
Using a proxy, I flashed my Huawei p 40 (ANA) with firmware from P 40 PRO (ELS). I got a cyclic restart. When I try to flash through a proxy using the recovery and ANA firmware, I get a refusal. This software does not fit your hardware, how to remove the proxy validation?

Chule25

Oct 25, 2020
Hello good someone from the forum has the latest firmware to install google services on huawei p40 lite 5g Model CDY-NX9A with firmware version CDY-LGRP2-OVS? Thank you

Hassan_786

Mar 21, 2019
Huawei p40 pro+

Can anyone help me. When i downgrade my phone huawei p40 pro+ (model: ELS-N39) using hisuite and hisuite proxy version 168 to 136. I forget to put cust and preload file in to hisuite proxy and i flash it. Now my phone camera image is upside down and phone restart automatically after 30 sec or less unstop. And phone imei no showed null. Cust and preload is unknown. I think my phone is soft brick.:(. After that i tryed to do system recovery by getting base software and cust and preload from firmware finder (Example of file showed below). i try to flash it. Using hisuite and hisuite proxy phone on blootloader mode. when i click system recovery it give me error at the point install recovery "software installed failed"
Can anyone help me plz.

*Below is installation file i got from firmware finder:
1.418569-ELS-LGRP6-OVS 10.1.0.132
2.418570-ELS-N39-PRELOAD 10.1.0.1(C636R1)
3.418571-ELS-N39-CUST 10.1.0.3(C636)

Last edited:

furfle

Mar 26, 2018
Hisuite Proxy

is there a way to download the update to the pc first and then later use proxy to update from the local computer instead of downloading it from the net as my internet speed is very slow and takes several hours 4 to be precise and i need the phone to use in the mean time.

If i could download then use that file in proxy to install then i would appreciate any help you could provide on how to do this BTW i dont want to loose my files as i have a googlefier P40 pro on els nx9 ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.131

Thanks in Advance

Hassan_786

Mar 21, 2019
It's simple, follow this steps:
1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs

Sir I have tried doing it , On P40 pro+(ELS-N39) but it gives an error "software installed failed" on my phone. Pls help

Last edited:

shaglord

Aug 18, 2013
Hey guys

There are three downloads for the firmware I want to downgrade to. Do I just use the larger update.zip file? The other two are large aswell at over 500MB.

Hmm... Thanks!

(Downgrading an Honor Note 8 from B539 to B538, both EMUI8)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201111-103003.jpg
    Screenshot_20201111-103003.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 62

Chule25

Oct 25, 2020
Hello good someone from the forum has installed google services on huawei p40 lite 5g firmware cdy-lgrp2-ovs 10.1.1.131 model cdy-nx9a? Can you help me? Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction
    Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
    • Support for OTA ROMs
    • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
    • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
    • Support for Developer ROMs
    • Support for System Recovery ROMS
    • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

1.PNG2.PNG[

Prerequisites

Setup Guide & Download

Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
    Send me privately how to do it please

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

It's simple, follow this steps:
    1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
    2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
    3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
    4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
    5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
    5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

1.8 Is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.8

Changes:
    Firms names now turn into "Unknown" in case left empty
    Better error handling of "authentication" request
    "Advanced" section firm status checker now show firm name too

Added:
    Firm not approved alert
    Firm not matching alert

Set-up section:
    Checks if HISuite is installed
    Checks HISuite version
    Patches httpcomponent.dll if necessary
    Sets proxy settings for HISuite
    Cleans C:/Windows/Sytem32/Drivers/etc/hosts file if required
    Tests connection to HISuite proxy
    When you give it to repair it tells you that it is ready and then this error comes out the device does not support system recovery [emoji26]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    This error appears when HiSuite doesn't find an entry of your model in HiSuiteConfig. As @IProfessor said try to add both ALP-L09 and CLT-L09 and retry several times, eventually restarting HiSuite

V1.5 is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.7.5

Changes:
    Less confusing patching system
    Step by step copying system ( read further on github page )

Next aim:
    1. Adding Troubleshooter.
    2. Making a video on how to use the app.