HISuite Proxy ( Huawei Phones' Updater & Soft-Brick Fixer )

Search This thread
I had hisuite proxy working on my laptop just fine but on my desktop, it's not generating the Red hisuite icon. Any suggestions?
If you're using hisuite 10 or 10.1 you don't need to open a red hisuite just use the green one, otherwise go to hisuite's folder c:/program files/HiSuite

There you will find HiSuite 11.exe, use that one

Phoquetopus

Jun 2, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I don't recall it being hisuite 11 on my laptop. I remember when I first set it up that I tried like crazy with the green icon then eventually got the red and it worked. Now all I'm getting is failed to update. I'm not sure what I'm missing or how I got to it last time

I don't recall it being hisuite 11 on my laptop. I remember when I first set it up that I tried like crazy with the green icon then eventually got the red and it worked. Now all I'm getting is failed to update. I'm not sure what I'm missing or how I got to it last time
Failed to update error occurs when you have emui 11 installed and using hisuite 10.0 to perform an update on it, use hisuite 10.1 and it will be fixed

If hisuite 10.1 didn't help your phone is tampered, tick the box "Force Auth Bridge" and it might help

Reactions: Phoquetopus

Phoquetopus

Jun 2, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Reactions: IProfessor

yura808

Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone. Help out) I rolled back, but not to my region, by accident, and now after the rollback the computer does not see the smartphone. I want to rollback again, only to my region. What needs to be done so that the computer sees the smartphone? Help out. I do not know what to do.

epicwarlock

Apr 15, 2017
LG G8X ThinQ
I have huawei mediapad m5 region locked to U.S.A ( Emui 8 stuck in oreo), Can I use huisuite proxy to flash E.U firmware ( Emui 9) on my tablet? Will the device be bricked if i force flash firmware released in different region?

JeanCore

May 1, 2018
Hi , i have a Huawei p30 pro VOLG-04 C25 if i search for my region i die in 10.1 , but if i search in other region i see the 11.0, can i update just other region ? with only CUST AND PRELOAD ?
Thanks!

oslo83

Hello everyone. Help out) I rolled back, but not to my region, by accident, and now after the rollback the computer does not see the smartphone. I want to rollback again, only to my region. What needs to be done so that the computer sees the smartphone? Help out. I do not know what to do.
In order to fix without opening device and without using paying tools, you would have to wait for an offline dload flashing package to be available for your model and device's region.
It will be flashed with a sd/nim card or with an usb-otg flashdrive.
Once on later emui11 your usb will work again.

oslo83

I have huawei mediapad m5 region locked to U.S.A ( Emui 8 stuck in oreo), Can I use huisuite proxy to flash E.U firmware ( Emui 9) on my tablet? Will the device be bricked if i force flash firmware released in different region?
Straight answer is no.
Still, you could, as I did, if you would rebrand your device before.
To flash a CMR- LGRP1 emui9 Chinese build over your device you would have to rebrand it first.
-By the way, I did that last year. Nowadays, I just installed HarmonyOs2.0 on my CMR-W09 : It's great. (Even if still android9 and not 10 like most harmonyos2.0 which are on top of android 10 and not 9). At least, because android9, bootloader stays unlocked once on HarmonyOs2.0 when on CMR and few other devices.

These devices, in chinese variant, are actually getting a public beta stable release, and are still unlockable android9 but with HarmonyOs2.0 :
VTR
VKY
MHA
LON
PAR
JKM
CMR
SHT
INE
HWI
STF
DUK
COR
RVL

To rebrand your CMR, I would recommand using a paying tool or a paying online service which could be not so expansive.

PM me for more infos.

Reactions: epicwarlock

oslo83

Hi , i have a Huawei p30 pro VOLG-04 C25 if i search for my region i die in 10.1 , but if i search in other region i see the 11.0, can i update just other region ? with only CUST AND PRELOAD ?
Thanks!
It's not recommend to be out of region (fw region different than device region).
A rebrand, which is done with paying tools, would be much proper and won't be a source of futur problem. (warranty taken aside, as rebranding should end it)

I would have told you could try to force install Emui11 VOG-L04 C605 hw/la (BASE+CUST+PRELOAD all Emui11) on your VOG-L04 C25 claro/la device. You would have been out of region but on emui11.
BUT DON'T:
-it would be a problem to rebrand as later emui11 VOG builds could need a downgrade first, which would 'kill usb' as, as long as downgraded, and would require opening device to fix. -Still with paying tool involved...
-if full force flashing to emui11 does not succeed on cust and preload when base already succeed with emui11 one, then device will be bricked.

Starbucg

Oct 17, 2021
I have Huawei P9, download and install with HISuite Proxy & HiSuite_10.0.1.100_OVE, in the phone after "Software install failed! The update package does not exist. Please download the package again."

full update in internal memory - tick old update and three files automatically downloaded to internal memory, restart a running update update with error "Software install failed! The update package does not exist. Please download the package again."

any solution? thx :)
Screenshot_2021-10-24-23-17-13.png

Last edited:

Sunny123456789123

Oct 27, 2021
Could someone Help me??? :D

I used the HiSuite Proxy with the HiSuite 10

I would like to downgrade my Huawei Mate 10 pro to Emui 9 to get a custom Rom on it (fastboot commands not working at all)
I try to select a Firmeware and the HiSuite downloads it and install too. But at the Reboot of my Mate its says it's not possible to install the firmeware.

I think I use a wrong firmeware but not really sure wich one is the right one.

My Data on the Phone:

Base Software Version: BLA-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.0.202
Cust Software Version: BLA-L29-Cust 10.0.0.9(C432)
Preload Software Version: BLA-L29-PRELOAD 10.0.0.3(C432R1)

Could someone Help me??? :D

I used the HiSuite Proxy with the HiSuite 10

I would like to downgrade my Huawei Mate 10 pro to Emui 9 to get a custom Rom on it (fastboot commands not working at all)
I try to select a Firmeware and the HiSuite downloads it and install too. But at the Reboot of my Mate its says it's not possible to install the firmeware.

I think I use a wrong firmeware but not really sure wich one is the right one.

My Data on the Phone:

Base Software Version: BLA-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.0.202
Cust Software Version: BLA-L29-Cust 10.0.0.9(C432)
Preload Software Version: BLA-L29-PRELOAD 10.0.0.3(C432R1)
What base, cust and preload packages you used to rollback? Please share their ids

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction
    Simply this application reverse engineers ( modifies ) HISuite, to be able to manipulate its Huawei servers' response data for installing official roms of Huawei, customarily.

Features
    • Support for OTA ROMs
    • Support for FullOTA ROMs ( Consists of three packages, Base, CUST, Pre-Loaded )
    • Support for Roll back ROMs ( kind of full ROM )
    • Support for Developer ROMs
    • Support for System Recovery ROMS
    • HISuite Error Handler

Screanshots

1.PNG2.PNG[

Prerequisites

Setup Guide & Download

Special thanks to my friend @nomone for beta testing and the idea of system recovery support.
    Send me privately how to do it please

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

It's simple, follow this steps:
    1. Install latest version of HiSuite and don't run it
    2. Open HiSuite-Proxy as administrator and click on httpcomponent.dll, it will search for httpcomponent.dll located usually in C:/Program Files(x86)/HiSuite and let the tool patch it.
    3. Set HiSuite to use a proxy and use ip 127.0.0.1 and port 7777 as HiSuite-Proxy says
    4. Find your BASE, CUST, and PRELOAD packages on FirmwareFinder, they are needed to perform a system recovery and then insert their links into their respective textboxes in HiSuite-Proxy;
    5. Open C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Local/HiSuite/UpdateDogDev/HiSuiteConfig.xml and add an entry for your phone model if there isn't
    5. Then you can follow these steps https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/wiki/System-Recovery-Rom-Instruction-(-Soft-Bricked-)

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
    1.8 Is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.8

Changes:
    Firms names now turn into "Unknown" in case left empty
    Better error handling of "authentication" request
    "Advanced" section firm status checker now show firm name too

Added:
    Firm not approved alert
    Firm not matching alert

Set-up section:
    Checks if HISuite is installed
    Checks HISuite version
    Patches httpcomponent.dll if necessary
    Sets proxy settings for HISuite
    Cleans C:/Windows/Sytem32/Drivers/etc/hosts file if required
    Tests connection to HISuite proxy
    When you give it to repair it tells you that it is ready and then this error comes out the device does not support system recovery [emoji26]

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk
    This error appears when HiSuite doesn't find an entry of your model in HiSuiteConfig. As @IProfessor said try to add both ALP-L09 and CLT-L09 and retry several times, eventually restarting HiSuite

Sent from my Huawei Mate 10 using XDA Labs
    V1.5 is out

https://github.com/ProfessorJTJ/HISuite-Proxy/releases/tag/1.7.5

Changes:
    Less confusing patching system
    Step by step copying system ( read further on github page )

Next aim:
    1. Adding Troubleshooter.
    2. Making a video on how to use the app.