• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hiteker U804mc

Search This thread

MonsterHeadache

Sep 19, 2021
Hey whatsup, thx for the hospitality and for all of your efforts to help the community!

Maybe u can help me with something, Ive been searching tirelessly for a basic/stock android 7.1 rom for my generic chinese tablet. I understand this may not even exist as there is a lack of demand/support for these tablets.

Normally I would spend my time learning to create a custom rom for these tablets but Im currently overseas without access to a computer. How can i go about getting a custom rom developed for these tablets? Are there any people that would do this for money and if so what would this cost?

The tablet is branded as a Hiteker model U804mc, ARM Cortex A53 1.3ghz, Mali T720, with an mt8163 chipset.
Click

MonsterHeadache

Sep 19, 2021
If anybody has any feedback that could help it would be appreciated! Also, is it feasible to try and adapt a custom rom using just my phone??? Please point me in the right direction here im no stranger to hard work. Or is this a lost cause?