HiVoice app, what is it for ?

Search This thread

krisu253

Nov 12, 2014
After updating to MM B320 and pressing the volume down button on the lockscreen, my phone asks for some permissions for the application called HiVoice. I always deny them. What is this app for ?

Wysłane z mojego PLK-L01 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: tetill

dreamia_

Oct 11, 2015
Im using Honor 5C and i just disable HiVoice with debloater. Download debloater here install and just disable HiVoice. Name of HiVoice is: HwVAssistant.apk and name of package is com.huawei.vassistant. No need for root or anything.... Just set USB debugging on phone, before use with debloater.

Junpei_Shibayama

Nov 8, 2013
Wunstorf
I don`'t know how this App came to my phone, but it started with the Android 6 upgrade on my Honor 6 Plus.
Anyway, I haven't found out how to disable nor trigger this App. But one's for sure: I denies Access t everything for it.

Kikito94

Apr 23, 2015
Var
I don`'t know how this App came to my phone, but it started with the Android 6 upgrade on my Honor 6 Plus.
Anyway, I haven't found out how to disable nor trigger this App. But one's for sure: I denies Access t everything for it.

Yup,
To disable this app, you can install : a debloater like said above you, or root the phone to install "system app remover" from playstore (once rooted ) ( You can DL it here )

And i tried to use the dictation with google when i removed it, doesn't work, maybe it's linked ( if i remember well ^^ )

Reactions: G1032

DigiGoon

• I don`'t know how this App came to my phone, but it started with the Android 6 upgrade on my Honor 6 Plus.
    To trigger it you have to enable ot from settings first. Go here:
    Settings > Smart Assistance > Voice control.
    You can manage it from here and add commands. :)

Reactions: Junpei_Shibayama

DigiGoon

• Hi,
    No, honor V8's not same as H8

Oh I thought you were talking about Honor (version)8. :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

No, its big brother: http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_honor_v8-8061.php :). Unfortunately it's a china rom with English. But its a nice rom and dont wanna root. All I want is HiVoice in English

Okay, wait a sec I'll pull it for you. :)
    I've attached the apk here, hope it works. :D

Attachments

• HwVAssistant.apk
      7.4 MB · Views: 818
    Last edited:

linom

Aug 19, 2013
    India
    Oh I thought you were talking about Honor (version)8. :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Okay, wait a sec I'll pull it for you. :)
    I've attached the apk here, hope it works. :D

Error thrown: "An error occurred while parsing the package". Any clue?

linom

Aug 19, 2013
    India
    Off-topic: Where would I find full chinese rom for Honor V8 to download (assuming i can change default language to English)? Tried club.huawei.com, but it asks for a login.
    Sorry for hijacking the thread but there is no other forum for my beast!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Can someone share an English apk. I have chinese but need it in English. I find it useful.
      Extract and put the folder inside /system/app :)
      HiVoice is Huawei's answer to Siri or S Voice. You tell a command and your phone will understand it.
      Unfortunately it is available in English only
      Im using Honor 5C and i just disable HiVoice with debloater. Download debloater here install and just disable HiVoice. Name of HiVoice is: HwVAssistant.apk and name of package is com.huawei.vassistant. No need for root or anything.... Just set USB debugging on phone, before use with debloater.
      After updating to MM B320 and pressing the volume down button on the lockscreen, my phone asks for some permissions for the application called HiVoice. I always deny them. What is this app for ?

Wysłane z mojego PLK-L01 przy użyciu Tapatalka
      Hi

after put the folder in the place indicated, what is the next step ( launch the APK? or Reboot the cellphone?)

Thanks a lot

Reboot the phone....