• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hola Amigos!

Search This thread

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hola Im Jose! Originally from Mexico City but now a citizen of the world. I came here by 1st time back in 2007 to find how to upgrade Windows Mobile onto my beloved and actually working HTC Universal, always loved HTC phones and became more active in XDA. With some time started to write some of the 1st news for the recent launch of XDA Portal, lately was invited to be part of the Mods team in which i had a blast of fun!, I was there to meet in person the mighty old-timer Mods and Devs back in Texas on the infamous Android BBQ 1st editions.

On that time I was so active that some called me "spammer". Getting to the first places of post numbers on XDA....
I quit my regular job back in Mexico and decided to travel the world!, that was when i lowered down my activity in the forums due to obvious reasons...
Then pandemic came and i found myself unemployed and with no chances to travel for the time being....
So.... Im back!!!
Beware high posters, Im coming after you to get my place back!

Looking fwd to engage again with old time amigos around the forums and also to understand the new XDA.

Cheers to all

orb_selektor

Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hey Jose! Loooong time no see! :cowboy:

Great to see you back! A real blast from the past! 😯

P.S. I moved your post to it's own thread :)
Hola David!
Nice welcome! Hows the good old team doing!?
Im glad to be back! and looking fwd to see how can I help :)
1st thing is to find out what happen to my gorgeous signature with all this format changes lol

P. S. My own thread? Yessssssssss!!!! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
Moto G7
Hola Im Jose! Originally from Mexico City but now a citizen of the world. I came here by 1st time back in 2007 to find how to upgrade Windows Mobile onto my beloved and actually working HTC Universal, always loved HTC phones and became more active in XDA. With some time started to write some of the 1st news for the recent launch of XDA Portal, lately was invited to be part of the Mods team in which i had a blast of fun!, I was there to meet in person the mighty old-timer Mods and Devs back in Texas on the infamous Android BBQ 1st editions.

On that time I was so active that some called me "spammer". Getting to the first places of post numbers on XDA....
I quit my regular job back in Mexico and decided to travel the world!, that was when i lowered down my activity in the forums due to obvious reasons...
Then pandemic came and i found myself unemployed and with no chances to travel for the time being....
So.... Im back!!!

Looking fwd to engage again with old time amigos around the forums and also to understand the new XDA.

Cheers to all
Sad news for u htc phones are dead this means that htc decided to stop making phones and existing ones are not gonna receive any more security and software updates the latest software version did htc phones got was android 10 sad to say that htc will never get android 11 unless they ever made a comeback meaning making phones again and stuff like that

orb_selektor

Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Sad news for u htc phones are dead this means that htc decided to stop making phones and existing ones are not gonna receive any more security and software updates the latest software version did htc phones got was android 10 sad to say that htc will never get android 11 unless they ever made a comeback meaning making phones again and stuff like that
Well, they have been deciding to stop making phones since forever so I can see possibly a couple of devices for this year.... what means HTC is not dead until it is!

svetius

User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro

So.... Im back!!!

Cheers to all

Jose!!!! I've missed you mucho bud. You've been such a big part of the XDA story. I'm sorry things haven't gone well with you...if you ever need some part time work, hit me up and I might be able to help out. Otherwise, it's GREAT to see you posting and I hope you can stick around :)

orb_selektor

Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Jose!!!! I've missed you mucho bud. You've been such a big part of the XDA story. I'm sorry things haven't gone well with you...if you ever need some part time work, hit me up and I might be able to help out. Otherwise, it's GREAT to see you posting and I hope you can stick around :)
Hola Brandon! miss you guys too, really!, and I want to still be a part of XDA story!!, I will be around for sure so count me in!!

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So.... Im back!!!

Cheers to all

So.... Im back!!!

Cheers to all

Hey Jose! Loooong time no see! :cowboy:

Great to see you back! A real blast from the past! 😯

P.S. I moved your post to it's own thread :)
    Great to see you back on the XDA boards my friend! Cheers
    Hola Brandon! miss you guys too, really!, and I want to still be a part of XDA story!!, I will be around for sure so count me in!!

Cheers!