• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Hola Konnichiwa Hej

Search This thread

L8w

Sep 21, 2021
Just yah know like to fix phones and when I search here and can't find the solution I make sure to come back and post it when I do find it weeks or months later. It's usually pretty mundane things but the questions must be answered!

My favorite thing to do is to get past Google Locks just by spending hours or sometimes weeks. Managed to do it twice before practicality was overwhelming so out came the PC. I can get past the newest iPhone 12 iCloud locks as well. I was ecstatic to find a tricky way.

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Just yah know like to fix phones and when I search here and can't find the solution I make sure to come back and post it when I do find it weeks or months later. It's usually pretty mundane things but the questions must be answered!

My favorite thing to do is to get past Google Locks just by spending hours or sometimes weeks. Managed to do it twice before practicality was overwhelming so out came the PC. I can get past the newest iPhone 12 iCloud locks as well. I was ecstatic to find a tricky way.
Hello and welcome aboard!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello and welcome aboard!
    Thank you for welcoming me. Have a nice day or night, depending on your local.