Home button issue

Search This thread

alienex

Recently my home button on nav bar is playing up, sometimes it doesn't go back home, I have to press back or clear recents.

I thought it was nova launcher but the stock launcher also does this and it's random which is making it hard to work out why it's happening.

I did upgrade to colour 13, and it may be related to that?

alienex

Think I've solved this....

Basically no matter what launcher I installed, it ended up acting weird where nav buttons were concerned.

I went to settings, then recent task manager settings and locked nova launcher. I assume it's remaining in memory and not being killed.

Everything seems to be working fine now fingers crossed

Reactions: bigbird9999

sami7264

Jan 14, 2023
tabletsquad.com
If you're having issues with the Home button on your OPPO X5, try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
  1. Restart the device
  2. Check for software updates
  3. Clear cache and data of the device
  4. Factory reset the device
If these steps don't resolve the issue, it may be a hardware problem and you should take the device to a service center for repair.

If you're having issues with the Home button on your OPPO X5, try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
Restart the device
Check for software updates
Clear cache and data of the device
Factory reset the device
If these steps don't resolve the issue, it may be a hardware problem and you should take the device to a service center for repair.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Think I've solved this....

Basically no matter what launcher I installed, it ended up acting weird where nav buttons were concerned.

I went to settings, then recent task manager settings and locked nova launcher. I assume it's remaining in memory and not being killed.

Everything seems to be working fine now fingers crossed