Home Up new version * fixed *

Search This thread

emgee4g

Dec 2, 2013
Has anyone had any luck getting the new version of Good Lock's Home Up to work? It now includes Task Changer, but all I get is an error saying to download latest One UI version. TIA for anyone's ideas/comments.

emgee4g

Dec 2, 2013
Well I updated the OS and it still doesn't work. This whole One UI experience/update has been miserable and has just ruined everything I loved about my fold 2

emgee4g

Dec 2, 2013
Sorry not sure what this means. I uninstalled and reinstalled Good Locks Home Up but that didn't help, searched for Home UI on the galaxy store and didn't find it. Loaded the OS update as well. Frustrating...

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Sorry not sure what this means. I uninstalled and reinstalled Good Locks Home Up but that didn't help, searched for Home UI on the galaxy store and didn't find it. Loaded the OS update as well. Frustrating...
OK step by step.

Open Galaxy store.
Go to the menu (3 lines or dots in the top left corner)
Tap on updates
Tap on update all

emgee4g

Dec 2, 2013
Thanks. I've already loaded all the updates and restarted the phone (a couple of times) as well as uninstalling/reinstalling good lock and home up.... Still doesn't work... Still same error message

emgee4g

Dec 2, 2013
Yes Home up 2.0.01.11. Actually DUB6 (didn't work with 5 and upgraded yesterday). I'm in the US if th at matters
Screenshot_20210228-113913_Settings.jpg

emgee4g

Dec 2, 2013
Gotcha that's the problem thank you!:mine is on 12.1.00.93 but I can't find it on galaxy store to update it. I'll look on samsung.... Ugh - This version isn't available in my country... Thanks again for helping me understand the problem

Last edited:

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Gotcha that's the problem thank you!:mine is on 12.1.00.93 but I can't find it on galaxy store to update it. I'll look on samsung.... Ugh - This version isn't available in my country... Thanks again for helping me understand the problem
Try this link. It should say there's an update.

emgee4g

Dec 2, 2013
Brilliant! Thank you!! for the download (guess I wasn't persistent enough after it said it wasn't available in my country) and you patience. Task Changer Works Now!!! But goodness why couldn't they include the stacked bars everyone liked?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone had any luck getting the new version of Good Lock's Home Up to work? It now includes Task Changer, but all I get is an error saying to download latest One UI version. TIA for anyone's ideas/comments.
    It seems we need One UI 3.1 for it to work which we should be getting soon. I am getting new update now.
    I got the apk off of Apkmirror.
    Great. Is it working now?
    Brilliant! Thank you!! for the download (guess I wasn't persistent enough after it said it wasn't available in my country) and you patience. Task Changer Works Now!!! But goodness why couldn't they include the stacked bars everyone liked?
    The stacked bars were my favourite too.
    OK I've found a way. Set up the apps edge panel. Then open your first app. Then open the apps edge panel and the grid icon at the bottom and select your second app. Repeat and select your third app.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone