Homescreen App Folder Issue

Search This thread

shrek4224

Nov 26, 2011
This is driving me crazy. When I open a homescreen folder and then launch an app everything is fine. However when exiting the app if I press the home "button" when the open folder returns it also constantly reopen the keyboard and goes to the folder name editing option. If I exit the app by pressing the "return" button then it just goes to the open folder and there are no problems. Why does this happen? I feel like I should be able to exit an open app by pressing home and not be forced to edit the folder title each time. Please help!!!!!

Si Cotic

Sep 3, 2012
Had this same exact thing happen to me. It does start to drive you crazy. Not really a fix but a workaround, I started using a launcher since I like to use folders to organize my apps. I am using GoLauncher HD. By using the gestures in GoLauncher HD I can hide everything and by either swiping or tapping bring everything back up. I have all of my folders set up in the dock.

There are other ways but I like this setup.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Nakel

Jan 13, 2008
The latest firmware, that was pulled, fixes this problem. You can still flash that firmware ; look in the development section. It also fixed the problem with exFAT support for the SD card. Also, it seems to me that the whole note just runs better with the update. However, some people don't like the updates to the S note app.

shrek4224

Nov 26, 2011
The latest firmware, that was pulled, fixes this problem. You can still flash that firmware ; look in the development section. It also fixed the problem with exFAT support for the SD card. Also, it seems to me that the whole note just runs better with the update. However, some people don't like the updates to the S note app.

Would you please post the thread link to what you are exactly talking about. I went and looked but there are a number of threads and I am still a noob with android. Thanks!!!

Top Liked Posts