Honda Connect Android System

Alex261099

Dec 29, 2016
Pescara\Milan
Okay, here it is. I used the Astro-manager because the Lucky-Launcher doesn`t worked at the Honda Connect. It`s a backup from the Garmin Navigator 3.20. I hope it`s helpfull. For update the map you must first plug a USB-Stick in the car. Then start Garmin Navigator, tab on configuration and scroll down to device and press update maps. Now garmin writes on the USB-Stick "Garmin device.xml" Go to your PC install Garmin Express and connect your USB-Stick. After start Garmin Express the program should found the Device Garmin Navigator and it would check possibles updates.
Notice, that this Backup-APK is a german version.
thanks for your kindness
I appreciate

Whittc

Sep 5, 2018
HI Guys,
I've got CRV 2015 (UK), had it for 3 years and what gives me the greatest joy of using this car I have thanks to this forum and people who contributed with their time and effort to help others (S Mike of course, but also every other member who posted something good here).
Been using Honda connect for Waze, Sygic (bought the license), CoPilot and BS player mainly, but after those 3 years I still have few questions I'm hoping you know the answer to....
1) BS Player. I Don't use it anymore, as have 3 children and the two who sit on both sides at the back cannot see the screen very well (and I need the screen for sat nav most of times).So I installed a tablet - bought a universal tablet holder and fixed it to the two screws in the overhead glasses storage. I connected it to the charger, hidden under the trims and connected the tablet to the HU bluetooth, so the sound goes through the speakers and I can still navigate cartoons using the steering wheel. PRICELESS. But from time to time I use the BS player on HU and every time I restart the engine using the key, something weird happens. The engine starts, HU resets itself, I need to press OK on welcome screen and the BS player comes back. Everything's fine for about 1 minute and then BS player crashes. Sometimes it's just BS player, but sometimes the Honda logo pops up (first 3d then 2d) and it takes ages for it to come back... Anyone experiencing something similar..? Have the same thing with sat navs, but not that often (but a common denominator - comes back after starting engine, but 40-60 seconds later crashes. Otherwise works fine). The annoying bit is that I stop quite often when on long journeys (and this is pretty much the only reason for us being in the car as we don't use it to get to work, just holidays/weekends etc) as every 20 minutes one child needs peeing. I stop the car, Start-Stop kicks in, I open my doors, take the kid to the bushes, but when I'm back I need to start the car using the key and that resets everything again... I know I can switch the start/stop off but even when we stop for a picnic or we all need to leave the car, everything needs resetting again.
If it cannot be fixed, what other video players do you use? (I have a library of MP4 cartoons on a pen drive)
2) Sygic stopped working. I reinstalled the apk downloaded from cmdroid and the relevant folders on USB, but upon installation it says that could not connect to google services. I've been using sygic for 3 years, reinstalling it from time to time, but never came across this... I tried different versions of Sygic (quite a few of them, all compatible with my Android) but same thing happens...
3) Is there a way of having the tablet connected to HU bluetooth for audio and still have my phone connected to HU bluetooth and receive phonecalls etc.? I did manage to do it once, kids were watching cartoons and my phone rang, audio went quiet and I talked for a minute, after which the cartoon came back again, but I can't set it up again...

Thanks in advance
Hi. Just for your info. Sygic stopped support for 4.0.4. Like you I used to do the odd reinstall and was fine. I queried it with Sygic and that was their response. No help whatsoever even though I had a valid licence. I later managed to put sygic Car Navigation on and bought a licence but support now ceased on that as well. Fortunately the basic app still functions but unable to update.

Alex261099

Dec 29, 2016
Pescara\Milan
Okay, here it is. I used the Astro-manager because the Lucky-Launcher doesn`t worked at the Honda Connect. It`s a backup from the Garmin Navigator 3.20. I hope it`s helpfull. For update the map you must first plug a USB-Stick in the car. Then start Garmin Navigator, tab on configuration and scroll down to device and press update maps. Now garmin writes on the USB-Stick "Garmin device.xml" Go to your PC install Garmin Express and connect your USB-Stick. After start Garmin Express the program should found the Device Garmin Navigator and it would check possibles updates.
Notice, that this Backup-APK is a german version.
as i supposted i need all the obb files of the garmin as well.... the app starts but locks immediatly... can you dump the files for me?

shockUK

Dec 19, 2010
Hey Folks,

New UK based Honda HR-V (2018 model) owner, would appreciate some clarification;

My unit has RC7 0F.095.01.1123 (6VPO shown by power), do these steps appear correct;

Engine on.
Android reset on headunit.
Download the RC6 file from CMDroid (seems to match matrix) 'ADA_usbdl_V0E094001123_sec_14ada.zip' - place that on the root of the USB and insert in USB closest driver.
Restart head unit using Power + Brightness for about 5 seconds.
After update reset Android again.
Now install HR-V Permissions 1.1 S_Mike
At this point I can install other apps.
Set permissions on apps.
Update to RC8 using 'ADA_usbdl_V10096001123_sec_14ada.zip' following same as above but without the Android reset to keep apps?

I was curious about the files used since the matrix also mentions bin and another zip - do those need installing too or do they form part of the larger 700+ Mb zips?

Also in the 150+ pages I spotted some people having issues with GPS but best I can gather they were resolved with the update to RC8 due to updated Satellite locks?

Really appreciate any assistance.

Cheers
Dan

ofpetek

Dec 2, 2010
Hey Guys,
you may hear of this great update that adds Apple Carplay to Cr-V 2015 Head Units.(Ver.1.E201.20 ==> Ver.1.E201.58)
Unfortunately, this update does not apply to Touring Models. (Ver.1.F101.01)
I was wondering is it possible to downgrade or change the ROM version for Touring Models (Build 0E.094.00.1123) to EX Head Unit to be able to apply this update?

h t t p s ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZjMNquNU8&t

Norton3

Jan 16, 2021
Polska
[QUOTE = "Bomasz, post: 84017893, członek: 10319743"]
Witaj!

To może być bardzo interesująca aplikacja.
Dziękuję Ci bardzo.
Czy działa również w systemie Honda Connect w Jazz?
Jest Honda Connect, a nie Honda Connect +.

pozdrowienia
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

Norton3

Jan 16, 2021
Polska
[QUOTE = "Bomasz, post: 84017893, członek: 10319743"]
Witaj!

To może być bardzo interesująca aplikacja.
Dziękuję Ci bardzo.
Czy działa również w systemie Honda Connect w Jazz?
Jest Honda Connect, a nie Honda Connect +.

pozdrowienia
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]
W.itam
Od roku w mojej Hondzie CRV RC6 mam ulubione aplikacje i dzięki Honda Premission w której mam nadane uprawnienia mogę je używać.
Zamierzam zainstalować Honda Premissions v1.1 bez ustawień fabrycznych oczywiście
po zaktualizowaniu starej wersji Honda Premissions, a następnie przywróci oprogramowanie układowe RC8.Czy napewno będę mógł instalować nową wersję Honda Premissions bez przywracania ustawień fabrycznych.

Norton3

Jan 16, 2021
Polska
Hello
For a year now, I have my favorite applications in my Honda CRV RC6 and thanks to Honda Premission, in which I am authorized to use them.
I'm going to install the Honda Premissions v1.1 without factory settings of course
after updating old Honda Premissions then restore RC8 firmware. Will I be able to install new Honda Premissions version without factory reset.

talrhv

Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys,

I just replaced my Fujitsu ten 39100-tv1-g31-m1 head unit with a Chinese head unit because I wanted CarPlay and connecting a subwoofer.
I managed to retain the 2 USB ports in the arm rest box and the gps antenna.
My problem is that I can’t adjust the car clock. Is there a way to do it somehow?

Thanks.

hafidelbazdari

Oct 10, 2016
[QUOTE = "trabant600, message: 83457983, membre: 9680494"]
Salut les gars,
J'ai CRV 2015 (UK), je l'ai depuis 3 ans et ce qui me donne la plus grande joie d'utiliser cette voiture, j'ai grâce à ce forum et aux personnes qui ont contribué avec leur temps et leurs efforts pour aider les autres (S Mike bien sûr, mais aussi tous les autres membres qui ont posté quelque chose de bien ici).
J'utilise principalement Honda connect pour Waze, Sygic (acheté la licence), CoPilot et BS player, mais après ces 3 ans, j'ai encore quelques questions dont j'espère que vous connaissez la réponse ....
1) Lecteur BS. Je ne l'utilise plus, car j'ai 3 enfants et les deux qui sont assis des deux côtés à l'arrière ne peuvent pas très bien voir l'écran (et j'ai besoin de l'écran pour la navigation par satellite la plupart du temps). J'ai donc installé une tablette - achetée un support universel pour tablette et l'a fixé aux deux vis dans le rangement des verres. Je l'ai connecté au chargeur, caché sous les garnitures et connecté la tablette au Bluetooth HU, pour que le son passe par les haut-parleurs et que je puisse toujours naviguer dans les dessins animés à l'aide du volant. INESTIMABLE. Mais de temps en temps, j'utilise le lecteur BS sur HU et chaque fois que je redémarre le moteur à l'aide de la clé, quelque chose de bizarre se produit. Le moteur démarre, HU se réinitialise, je dois appuyer sur OK sur l'écran de bienvenue et le lecteur BS revient. Tout va bien pendant environ 1 minute, puis le lecteur BS tombe en panne. Parfois, c'est juste un lecteur BS, mais parfois le logo Honda apparaît (d'abord en 3d puis en 2d) et il faut des années pour qu'il revienne ... Quelqu'un a vécu quelque chose de similaire ..? Avoir la même chose avec les GPS, mais pas si souvent (mais un dénominateur commun - revient après le démarrage du moteur, mais 40 à 60 secondes plus tard se bloque. Sinon, cela fonctionne très bien). Le plus ennuyeux est que je m'arrête assez souvent lors de longs trajets (et c'est à peu près la seule raison pour laquelle nous sommes dans la voiture car nous ne l'utilisons pas pour aller au travail, juste les vacances / week-ends, etc.) comme toutes les 20 minutes un enfant a besoin de faire pipi. J'arrête la voiture, Start-Stop entre en action, j'ouvre mes portes, emmène l'enfant dans les buissons, mais quand je suis de retour, j'ai besoin de démarrer la voiture en utilisant la clé et cela réinitialise tout à nouveau ... je sais que je peux éteignez le start / stop mais même lorsque nous nous arrêtons pour un pique-nique ou que nous devons tous quitter la voiture,
S'il ne peut pas être résolu, quels autres lecteurs vidéo utilisez-vous? (J'ai une bibliothèque de dessins animés MP4 sur une clé USB)
2) Sygic a cessé de fonctionner. J'ai réinstallé l'apk téléchargé à partir de cmdroid et les dossiers pertinents sur USB, mais lors de l'installation, il est dit que cela ne pouvait pas se connecter aux services Google. J'utilise sygic depuis 3 ans, je le réinstalle de temps en temps, mais je n'ai jamais rencontré cela ... J'ai essayé différentes versions de Sygic (plusieurs d'entre elles, toutes compatibles avec mon Android) mais la même chose se produit .. .
3) Existe-t-il un moyen de connecter la tablette à HU bluetooth pour l'audio et de toujours connecter mon téléphone à HU bluetooth et de recevoir des appels téléphoniques, etc.? J'ai réussi à le faire une fois, les enfants regardaient des dessins animés et mon téléphone a sonné, le son est devenu silencieux et j'ai parlé pendant une minute, après quoi le dessin animé est revenu, mais je ne peux pas le configurer à nouveau ...

Merci d'avance
[/CITATION]

hi , For Sygic, i can tell you than sygic had stopped working on android 4.0.4

hafidelbazdari

Oct 10, 2016
Honda and fujitsu custom app porting is possiible?

On Euro Honda Civic IX (and likely crv-jazz) Honda Connect is used also to set time and date on vehicle clock: if swapped with a third party radio (pioneer or standard android car radio) setting clock is impossbile (the only workaround is to ununplug car battery at 1 AM). Sadly only on car with standard radio is possible to set time directly on i-Mid with a appropriate interface (the i-mid unit is different).
Watching programs installed on my rc8 connect i can see some interesting system app such: com.fujitsu.ten.displayaudio.imidservice.
Is there any user with rooted Connect able to extract these applications and make them installable as apk on standard android radio?
It may be possible to make the i-mid fully compatible with third-party android radios
hi ,
did you found any solution for the i mid problem , because i have the same probleme with an aftermarket android radio.???

hafidelbazdari

Oct 10, 2016
[QUOTE = "talrhv, message: 84347701, membre: 10628151"]
Salut les gars,

Je viens de remplacer mon unité principale Fujitsu ten 39100-tv1-g31-m1 par une unité principale chinoise parce que je voulais CarPlay et connecter un subwoofer.
J'ai réussi à conserver les 2 ports USB dans le boîtier de l'accoudoir et l'antenne gps.
Mon problème est que je ne peux pas régler l'horloge de la voiture. Y a-t-il un moyen de le faire d'une manière ou d'une autre?

Merci.
[/CITATION]

Salut,
avez-vous trouvé une solution pour le problème i mid, car j'ai le même problème avec une radio Android de rechange. ???

eperadam

Feb 6, 2021
I have a problem with Honda HR-V 2016. How Can I update the system (or android version)? Current Android is 4.0.4, Kernel version: 3.1.10 and Build is 09.08C.00.0021
Thanks

centuryheli

Jan 28, 2009
Northants
www.coolice.co.uk
Hey guys,

I just replaced my Fujitsu ten 39100-tv1-g31-m1 head unit with a Chinese head unit because I wanted CarPlay and connecting a subwoofer.
I managed to retain the 2 USB ports in the arm rest box and the gps antenna.
My problem is that I can’t adjust the car clock. Is there a way to do it somehow?

Thanks.
Hey buddy.

As this is something I'd like to do in time, I've thought about this problem and a potential fix.
One idea that's not easy perhaps is to create a device using an Arduino and real time clock that electronically pulls the fuse for the iMid at a certain time, then reconnects it back at 1am.
So effectively you're automating the process of interrupting the power to the iMid so the time resets.
Unfortunately I'm not that up on Arduino but there is probably timer sketches that could be modified to do this.

Ian Contessa

Last edited: