Honeycomb on HTC flyer soon?.

Search This thread

mikecoffee

Dec 17, 2009
RT @PaulOBrien Man, the HTC Flyer Honeycomb ROM is a huge file! ;-)

Does this mean it due soon? Know Paul he'll have a custom rom out soon....

This makes me happy!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

mikecoffee

Dec 17, 2009
New post exciting new ROM this weekend

@PaulOBrien HC on Flyer brings some real improvements to how the pen works too. HC MCR for Flyer coming up

veethree

Aug 3, 2006
Port Elizabeth
He has the files by "secret magic trick", so I don't know that we'll get access soon. At least we know the build is out there, based on HC 3.2, and hopefully he'll tweet a little more about it.

ovigt71

Nov 18, 2009
Sydney
yep....there is the download link, but it doesn't work....I just tried from morning time up to now...doesn't boot at all. just revert to highfly again!

kardain

Mar 27, 2011
As of September 2, the response from @htc on twitter is "no eta yet" for an OTA update.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk

Elim

Feb 17, 2008
Antwerpen
Anybody has some news, when HTC leak out another beta version or publish a real update for Honeycomb?

PS. The leak is great but still has some bugs.

TomXP411

Apr 3, 2006
Man, I'm also getting very frustrated.

1. The View gets no love from Hulu+ or NetFlix, even though the Flyer is officially supported.
2. STILL don't have the new Android Market, so I can't download movies on WiFi. (Since NetFlix doesn't work for crap over the air, I can't watch movies on the tablet.)
3. The pen is all but useless. If I could use it as a stylus, that would be great... but as it is, it's an $80 paperweight.
4. Still no $$**&## video chat in Google Talk. Grrr!!

In the end, my View is a $400+ Kindle. If I wanted an e-reader, I would have bought a Kindle 3G and saved myself the $200 on the purchase price, plus the monthly fees.

Are there ANY tablets on the market right now that work with Hulu+, NetFlix, and can download movies through the Android Market?

oldpueblo

Jan 25, 2009
Man, I'm also getting very frustrated.

1. The View gets no love from Hulu+ or NetFlix, even though the Flyer is officially supported.
2. STILL don't have the new Android Market, so I can't download movies on WiFi. (Since NetFlix doesn't work for crap over the air, I can't watch movies on the tablet.)
3. The pen is all but useless. If I could use it as a stylus, that would be great... but as it is, it's an $80 paperweight.
4. Still no $$**&## video chat in Google Talk. Grrr!!

In the end, my View is a $400+ Kindle. If I wanted an e-reader, I would have bought a Kindle 3G and saved myself the $200 on the purchase price, plus the monthly fees.

Are there ANY tablets on the market right now that work with Hulu+, NetFlix, and can download movies through the Android Market?

Uh, my View has netflix right off the market. Yes, the new market. So all that's missing is Hulu+ which I imagine is any day since the Flyer has it. Not sure why you can't have the first two though since it IS there officially.