Retired Recognized Developer
- Jun 15, 2009
WARNING: This procedure applies to View only
If you are S-OFF on honeycomb, do not under any circumstances run this procedure.
Don't bother asking for help if you try to do this on a virtual machine, you won't get any
run on a real machine.
If you updated using the Official OTA and want to downgrade to GB this is the procedure you want.
- Perform a HTC unlock using the HTC unlock website
- Download this recovery MD5: cb0683f249e6ad2d754949719104c1a8
- Boot the view to fastboot mode
- Flash recover
fastboot flash recovery cwm-126.96.36.199-express-HC.img
- Reboot to recovery
- Proceed with the downgradre procedure below.
- First download the RUU for the view: (Download here) (Zip version for Linux/MacOS)
- Download and extract misc_version from this file
- From the screen on the view, select "Mounts and storage->Mount sdcard"
- Run the following commands:
adb push misc_version / adb shell chmod 777 /misc_version adb shell /misc_version -s 1.22.651.1
- Reboot to fastboot:
adb reboot bootloader
[*]Relock the bootloader:Code:
fastboot oem lock
- Run the RUU
How to run RUU for Linux/MacOS:
fastboot erase cache fastboot oem rebootRUU fastboot flash zip RUU_Express_Sprint_WWE_1.22.651.1_Radio_1.05.11.0531_NV_2.28_SPCS_release_198141_signed.zip [color=blue][i]You will get error 90 after this first flash, so flash again[/i][/color] fastboot flash zip RUU_Express_Sprint_WWE_1.22.651.1_Radio_1.05.11.0531_NV_2.28_SPCS_release_198141_signed.zip
At this point you can perform a Revolutionary S-OFF and re-upgrade to Honeycomb with S-OFF if you so wish.