Honor 6 plus PE-TL10

Search This thread

PeKeT

Oct 6, 2015
One has the MHL device 6 plus the Honor ? With the upgrade to 5.1.1 lollipop , I could say if you can do mirroring with MHL Cable in this version ¿ Anyone can tell me if you can make mirror?

fazzula

Oct 2, 2015
has someone who has PE-TL10 China version tried to upgrade to lollipop?
is it possible starting form release B260 to upgrade to B324?

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

perhaps I got the situation:

this one i s for international version: hihonor.com/en/pages/support#?view=downloads
this one is for chinese version: emui.com/cn/plugin.php?id...detail&mid=125

is it correct? can someone confirm?

if it is correct a question is still in my mind:
from the hardware point of view the two devices are the same (they're both PE-TL10)?

if it is so, theoretically chinese H6+ can become internatione H6+ and viceversa...

bah, misteries...

Reactions: Rene_ajax

Rene_ajax

Jun 17, 2012
Amsterdam

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

this one i s for international version: hihonor.com/en/pages/support#?view=downloads

from the hardware point of view the two devices are the same (they're both PE-TL10)?

if it is so, theoretically chinese H6+ can become internatione H6+ and viceversa...

bah, misteries...
Exactly!

askarimm

Oct 5, 2015

bah, misteries...

I tried so, see my post in another topic addressing the same quedtion

I have the same situation. I made some trials and here are the results;
I was on Chinese version B250. I udated manually to Chinese version B260 and this was successful.
I unlocked my bootloader successfully.
All trials to flash the International version B324 with Lollipop and (EMUI 3.1) have failed. I even tried with a relocked bootloader but still the same. No root or custom recovery; all stock.
Of note that I could successfully flash the International version B142 which is a Kitkat and (EMUI 3.0) but could never update to the succeeding update OTA although it is being downloaded successfully by the Huawei updater.
All flashing was through virusplus Multi-tool

These are my observations. If anyone has a better input regarding fully flashing a Chinese PE-TL10 with an International firmware with working OTA updates later on then please share it.
Thank you

post #3 in http://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-6/general/chinese-h6-pe-tl-10-international-rom-t3214469

Still I don't know if flashing other international MEUI 3.0 updates than the b142 would work. Any help or trial is welcomed.

osbazoka

Dec 17, 2008
Cairo
Basically, there are two lines of software for the PE-TL10, the Chinese and the international versions, can't move from one line to another unless you downgrade to a certain version, I don't have the for it right now, u can search for it, my opinion, the best option available now, in the international line, is the Russian one B334 (multi lingual), it had almost all the options of the Chinese one such as double click to wake up, the gloves mode, draw letter while screen black to launch applications, and the Swype keyboard, and it works just fine (it is a lollipop version 5.1.1 and EMUI 3.1)

Topic
http://www.carbontesla.com/2015/12/huawei-honor-6-plus-tl10-b334-lollipop-firmware-russia/

Download link
http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=63763&version=228846&siteCode=ru

Last edited:

paddymcg1

Feb 9, 2013
Letterkenny
Can anyone please help me unbrick an Honor 6 Plus PE-TL10? There is little information in these forums regarding the 6 Plus. I've tried serval different firmwares in Multi-Tool and I can't get into any stock or custom recovery :crying: BTW, the bootloader is unlocked and it was bought used. I'll attach a screenshot sent to me by the previous owner. :eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-26-20-16-51.jpeg
    Screenshot_2016-04-26-20-16-51.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 147

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I took the plunge and can confirm double tap to wake not working and unlock screeb slide in Chinese text.
    I used this link
    http://7961b64fc16ad15a92ef-9f98f1e...cf3.rackcdn.com/downloads/PE-TL10C900B324.zip

No chinese text as its the international update. Not sure if bootloader needs to be unlocked as mine is but I wouldn't think so for an official update. Don't lose any data but if it doesn't play nice it may be best to full wipe. Mine is OK but I was running B305 beta so not much has changed but I did do a full wipe when I put the beta on.

bah, misteries...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone