Honor 6 plus PE-TL10

Search This thread

bexem

Mar 12, 2011
Preston
Ah that one! I tried but it gave me error when I try to install... I though about a newer official (international) version :(

Sott

Apr 8, 2014
Rome
Updated from b147 via local update. Double tap to wake and others wake gestures don't work for me. Any solutions?

nicholas64

Dec 21, 2014
Updated from b147 via local update. Double tap to wake and others wake gestures don't work for me. Any solutions?
have you verified if those options are checked in impostazioni -> controllo del movimento? in case of malfunctions, a factory reset is the definitive solution

feinverk

Mar 7, 2013
Cairo

Same here, All Motion Control options disappeared , and now Sim 1 is 2G/3G/4G and no option to switch to Sim 2 as in Kitkat

Tried to downgrade using B300 Downgrade package but failed also. Maybe today i'll unlock bootloader and try anyway to flash Kitkat using FastBoot

sbellseb

Sep 16, 2014
I think India were getting the OTA update yesterday for the 6+, anyone know when the OTA will come to the 3UK PE-TL10

sbellseb

Sep 16, 2014
I noticed that post. Thanks.

I downloaded it but it is not a simple as just running it once completely downloaded. I don't have a PC with me and it would appear to take some effort to do it this way. Hopefully the OTA is available soon, but I can find no information on it at all apart from the release dates for India.

Carrasc0

May 30, 2013
Hello all, I have the PE-UL00 version, but i didn't yet received the OTA update. Is it possible to flash another version, meaning an international version (to remove all the chinese stuff) ? thanks in advance

tooney

Aug 22, 2005
I noticed that post. Thanks.

I downloaded it but it is not a simple as just running it once completely downloaded. I don't have a PC with me and it would appear to take some effort to do it this way. Hopefully the OTA is available soon, but I can find no information on it at all apart from the release dates for India.

It is simple. Just use a file explorer (like es file explorer) to unzip it to a folder named dload on sd or internal memory then go to settings/update/local update and hit install. No pc needed, works the same as ota download.

sbellseb

Sep 16, 2014
Do I lose everything and have to start from scratch? I read I have to unlock the bootloader.

wildcat777

Nov 6, 2010
I've done exactly that,but i get this error message,sigh....

Attachments

• 20150617_104629_resized-1.jpg
    20150617_104629_resized-1.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 228

tooney

Aug 22, 2005
I used this link
http://7961b64fc16ad15a92ef-9f98f1e...cf3.rackcdn.com/downloads/PE-TL10C900B324.zip

No chinese text as its the international update. Not sure if bootloader needs to be unlocked as mine is but I wouldn't think so for an official update. Don't lose any data but if it doesn't play nice it may be best to full wipe. Mine is OK but I was running B305 beta so not much has changed but I did do a full wipe when I put the beta on.

Reactions: wildcat777

pipatl

Mar 2, 2007
I used this link
http://7961b64fc16ad15a92ef-9f98f1e...cf3.rackcdn.com/downloads/PE-TL10C900B324.zip

No chinese text as its the international update. Not sure if bootloader needs to be unlocked as mine is but I wouldn't think so for an official update. Don't lose any data but if it doesn't play nice it may be best to full wipe. Mine is OK but I was running B305 beta so not much has changed but I did do a full wipe when I put the beta on.

Can anyone root this lollipop ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I took the plunge and can confirm double tap to wake not working and unlock screeb slide in Chinese text.
    I used this link

has someone who has PE-TL10 China version tried to upgrade to lollipop?
    is it possible starting form release B260 to upgrade to B324?

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

perhaps I got the situation:

this one i s for international version: hihonor.com/en/pages/support#?view=downloads
    this one is for chinese version: emui.com/cn/plugin.php?id...detail&mid=125

is it correct? can someone confirm?

if it is correct a question is still in my mind:
    from the hardware point of view the two devices are the same (they're both PE-TL10)?

if it is so, theoretically chinese H6+ can become internatione H6+ and viceversa...

bah, misteries...