• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. To discuss, report bugs and other issues, use this thread.

Honor 8 Pro- Android 8.0/ Oreo update (Officially confirmed)

gopinaidu77

Jan 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

Just to share an update with you all, we had a meet up in Delhi last week with Honor/Huawei official team and when checked for official confirmation on Oreo update for Honor 8 Pro, they confirmed that Honor 8 Pro will receive Oreo update by end of this year Dec 2017.
Well,the beast is here.;)

shashank1320

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
If its in Hyderabad, i can meet themup . I can talk alot about our community and development.
Also, can i know what they talk?
Hehe already raised on development and community parts. But you can still convey in your way. I will let you know for Hyderabad location as soon as have the info.

shashank1320

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
as of now this is being organized in multiple locations across India. Target is 150 meetup in 1 year, hope they organize in every major cities and address various concerns raised and work on improvement based on feedback.

shashank1320

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
meetup done in
Chennai
Mumbai
Delhi
Bangalore.

few more cities in pipeline based on the requests and users response. If location is having more user base, Honor/Huawei will arrange meet up in that location.