Honor 8 PRO EMUI8.1 OREO, Stuck at Bootloop, Please Help

Search This thread

frendzarena

Apr 17, 2012
New Delhi
I tried to install xposed given on this forum, but after flashing its file, my phone is stuck on honor logo, I tried to format it through twrp but it's not working, sometimes my phone is starting as a fresh device now but now able to enter OS, please help me i can enter in twrp recovery

sankoranga

Aug 28, 2012
I tried to install xposed given on this forum, but after flashing its file, my phone is stuck on honor logo, I tried to format it through twrp but it's not working, sometimes my phone is starting as a fresh device now but now able to enter OS, please help me i can enter in twrp recovery
Save your battery go nearest service centre they will fix it ...

devilrulz4ever

Oct 21, 2011
Mumbai

To successfully install Xposed you need to permanently decrypt your device, install magisk and then systemless xposed.

devilrulz4ever

Oct 21, 2011
Mumbai
Last edited:

frendzarena

Apr 17, 2012
New Delhi

devilrulz4ever

Oct 21, 2011
Mumbai
is there any way to check that phone is decrypted or not? I mean any code or something like that

The method which I know is, boot in TWRP, once you have decrypted, and open file manager then, open internal or root/system storage, if you can see legible names that means you are decrypted. It should remain that way every time you reboot.

frendzarena

Apr 17, 2012
New Delhi
sorry i am adding another image

Attachments

• 1532801112411.jpg
    1532801112411.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 83