• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Honor Fans/Consumers Meetup- Delhi (India)

Search This thread

shashank1320

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
In continuation to expand the reach and meet up with fans & consumers, Honor India, on 25th August, at Delhi, organized a fan/consumer meet up to get their valuable feedback, complaints, feature requests etc and provide solutions/explanation to address their queries. This was 3rd meet up in the list followed by Chennai and Mumbai. This meet up was for mainly Honor 6X and Honor 8 Pro users.

We shared many feedback, questions & answers and requested for some feature set which we would want to see in upcoming EMUI/phones. It was more of a feedback session and we, along with Honor officials, had a good interactive session.

Fans shared their views, questions, complaints/feedback and also suggested few of the things for community expansion/enhancements which Honor officials took very positively and provided thorough answers and for few of the questions raised, they assured that they will be taking it up further with R&D to work upon, like uniform OTA for all the devices, few of the bugs raised like theme issue, camera lag etc that they will be working internally to provide a better end user experience.

aVNYQavl.jpg

U214fPfl.jpg

Last edited:

shashank1320

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2015
Delhi
Few of the feedback/feature requests includes-
Double tap to wake up
remove knuckle gesture and ad shake gesture
Fingerprint integration with pattern
over exposed or more artificial looks on beauty mode
Reduce charging time

Pranav Kumar

Feb 20, 2016
Secunderabad
In continuation to expand the reach and meet up with fans & consumers, Honor India, on 25th August, at Delhi, organized a fan/consumer meet up to get their valuable feedback, complaints, feature requests etc and provide solutions/explanation to address their queries. This was 3rd meet up in the list followed by Chennai and Mumbai. This meet up was for mainly Honor 6X and Honor 8 Pro users.

We shared many feedback, questions & answers and requested for some feature set which we would want to see in upcoming EMUI/phones. It was more of a feedback session and we, along with Honor officials, had a good interactive session.

Fans shared their views, questions, complaints/feedback and also suggested few of the things for community expansion/enhancements which Honor officials took very positively and provided thorough answers and for few of the questions raised, they assured that they will be taking it up further with R&D to work upon, like uniform OTA for all the devices, few of the bugs raised like theme issue, camera lag etc that they will be working internally to provide a better end user experience.

What about Honor 8 oreo update ??

SURAJ 454

Feb 3, 2018
release date of honor 6x oreo update

EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE HONOR 6X OREO UPDATE. SO PLEASE TELL ME THE CONFIRMATION DATE FOR HONOR 6X OREO UPDATE. IT WAS TOLD THAT AT END OF JANUARY IT WILL COME, BUT IT DIDN'T CAME.
I WANT TO USE MY HONOR 6X WITH NEW FEATURES OF OREO. I AM VERY EXCITED TO USE THE FEATURES.
THANK YOU ::confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

aVNYQavl.jpg

U214fPfl.jpg
    Honor 6x getting Android O update?
    As of now yes based on whatever info i got unless something changes officially
    release date of honor 6x oreo update

EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE HONOR 6X OREO UPDATE. SO PLEASE TELL ME THE CONFIRMATION DATE FOR HONOR 6X OREO UPDATE. IT WAS TOLD THAT AT END OF JANUARY IT WILL COME, BUT IT DIDN'T CAME.
    I WANT TO USE MY HONOR 6X WITH NEW FEATURES OF OREO. I AM VERY EXCITED TO USE THE FEATURES.
    THANK YOU ::confused:
    D
    Deleted member 4914386
    Just kidding don't get mad ?? ;)
    Not at all bro..:silly: