• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Honor is already working on a Fix for the Battery-Drain issue!

Search This thread

Sebster97

Jan 21, 2016
I've just talked to the Honor-Support Germany.

I've mentioned some things and the friendly staff-member gave me this information:

Known Problems they're working on currently:

• Battery-Drain issue
  • Music-Player Control Support on Lockscreen for more players
    I have also mentioned that the impossibility of extracting the system .apk's prevents improvements of some apps by the community, maybe they'll give us the chance to improve the Huawei apps by ourselves... :)

Things I've mentioned, which are not in work today ( 12th May 2016) but which will be forwarded to the corresponding department:
  • Port of Cyanogenmod to Honor 7 (they also wanted to know my E-Mail address to contact me if they'll begin to port)

I will continue the list so that we can have a summary about what Huawei/Honor is working on at the moment.

I you also had contact with the Honor support, post it here and I will add things to the list!

btw: I know they can tell you everthing and maybe they are not even working on that points, but come on guys! Because they have already helped the CM-team to port Cm to the Honor 4 they will maybe do it for the H7 as well :)

Sebster

Reactions: Gnaget

Gnaget

Dec 1, 2012
Södertälje
I'd also spoken with honor Sweden regarding awake problem together with Google now.

These is their answer

We have escalated this on to our developers now we'll see if it found something at this there.
Regards Christian

Sent from my PLK-L01 using XDA-Developers mobile app

memht

Jul 31, 2011
Thanks for info. I am waiting for new update. I tried B300b rom but I did not like it so much. I hope new rom will be more stable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And they still not released the MM OTA in Eastern Europe...
    I've just talked to the Honor-Support Germany.

I've mentioned some things and the friendly staff-member gave me this information:

Known Problems they're working on currently:

• Battery-Drain issue
    • Music-Player Control Support on Lockscreen for more players
      I have also mentioned that the impossibility of extracting the system .apk's prevents improvements of some apps by the community, maybe they'll give us the chance to improve the Huawei apps by ourselves... :)

Things I've mentioned, which are not in work today ( 12th May 2016) but which will be forwarded to the corresponding department:
    • Port of Cyanogenmod to Honor 7 (they also wanted to know my E-Mail address to contact me if they'll begin to port)

I will continue the list so that we can have a summary about what Huawei/Honor is working on at the moment.

I you also had contact with the Honor support, post it here and I will add things to the list!

btw: I know they can tell you everthing and maybe they are not even working on that points, but come on guys! Because they have already helped the CM-team to port Cm to the Honor 4 they will maybe do it for the H7 as well :)

Sebster