Honor note 10

Search This thread

blessingme

Feb 3, 2010
Bremen
Nice to hear that you prefer the Note 10 over the Vivo as I'm torn between the Vivo and the Note 10, plus I'm coming from the Note 8 too so think I'm definitely sold on the Note 10....just need to find it for a decent price as I think the Aliexpress prices are a bit on the high side.

Anyone had any experience with Giztop? They're selling it for a lot less that Aliexpress. - https://www.giztop.com/huawei-honor-note-10-8gb-128gb-black.html
I can only find some really old reviews and a few of them are bad.

CECT-SHOP.COM is very good. And https://liaow.com/

Reactions: Keethos

astuntas

Aug 2, 2013
international version should have been launched today, but i can't find any info. anybody knows anything?

Keethos

Jan 15, 2009
Warwickshire
I bought Note 10 on ebay from a seller from Ireland. Black version 6/128GB. Now is blue version on sale for € 485...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Huawei-Honor-Note-10-128GB-6GB-Unlocked-Smartphone-Blue-CN-Version-ZZ/202390972633?hash=item2f1f7128d9:g:I3QAAOSwNppbZB86

CECT-SHOP.COM is very good. And https://liaow.com/

Thanks but I'm specifically after the 8GB version and so far, all the sources that advertise them either aren't available yet or charging £550-600, Giztop seems to be only place selling the 8GB version for a decent price and has it in stock (even emailed them to double check and they state that they do).

WhySoSeriousJoKer

Oct 22, 2013
Leeuwarden
ZTE Axon 30
I had Vivo Nex S two weeks ago and I sold it for a day because I thought it was small! I had Honor Note 8 with the same display, but the narrow and long display at Vivo seemed smaller than Note 8. I did not want a smaller display like Note 8, so I bought Note 10 and I'm very satisfied! The phone is 100€ cheaper than Vivo and I think the performance is nothing worse! Even the camera is better! Note 8 also had chinese rom and after removing bloatware everything worked for more than a year. At Note 10 I also removed all Chinese apps and it's ok ....

Yeah its small because it has almost no bezels :D Does the Honor Note 10 have fullscreen gestures? I'm also looking at the Meizu 16 Plus.

Last edited:

Kucko34

Oct 16, 2007
Malacky

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-114914.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-114914.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_20180901-164741.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-164741.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:

Kucko34

Oct 16, 2007
Malacky
So it comes with an update? I love fullscreen gestures on my Vivo Nex and even more if you have a bigger screen ;)

But still nothing. It was a little upgrade yesterday, and it's worth waiting. I had beside myself Vivo Nex S and Honor Note 8. Even though they have the same large displays, Vivo has been optically smaller because it has a narrow and long display. That's why I sold it and bought Note 10. I had more one year Honor X2 with a 7 inch screen with a 16:10 aspect ratio and the one I was most comfortable with ... ?

Reactions: blessingme

WhySoSeriousJoKer

Oct 22, 2013
Leeuwarden
ZTE Axon 30
But still nothing. It was a little upgrade yesterday, and it's worth waiting. I had beside myself Vivo Nex S and Honor Note 8. Even though they have the same large displays, Vivo has been optically smaller because it has a narrow and long display. That's why I sold it and bought Note 10. I had more one year Honor X2 with a 7 inch screen with a 16:10 aspect ratio and the one I was most comfortable with ...

I also had the Huawei P8 Max for a year. That was also a great big phone and it was a global eu version. Strange that the Honor Note 10 doesn't have navigation gestures yet. The Honor 10 has it already.

https://www.mobigyaan.com/how-to-use-navigation-gestures-on-honor-10

Kucko34

Oct 16, 2007
Malacky

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180901-164741.jpg
    Screenshot_20180901-164741.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: blessingme

astuntas

Aug 2, 2013
I have contacted Honor UK today and asked about this phone. They said it is designed only for Asia market, and they will not distribute it, nor there should be an international version in the future. They also said they can not supply this phone as an individual order. I asked them about 8x max, but yet they have no information about it, and advised to contact later.

Having said that, what is your experience with honor devices bought online - in case it would broke down, how would the warranty work? Do honor phones break down frequently because of manufacturing faults? I had x2 for 3 years and haven't had any problems, but what about overall statistics?

Many thanks for advice

Rikiaic

Sep 4, 2018
I confirmed Cricket Wireless gets 3g (H+) and limited 4g (LTE) network in Los Angeles area. I got average speed of 3-4mb up/1mb down 3g, and 5-7mb up/3mb down LTE.

On a side note, I'm used to the samsung note series n one of the first to use the Dell streak 5, but this is truly a big device. I think 6" or even a 6.5" should be max for a phone. For comparison, my S9+ is good enough but I cracked the screen n repair cost $300, ouch!

Last edited:

Zappapp

May 31, 2018
Agra
I have contacted Honor UK today and asked about this phone. They said it is designed only for Asia market, and they will not distribute it, nor there should be an international version in the future. They also said they can not supply this phone as an individual order. I asked them about 8x max, but yet they have no information about it, and advised to contact later.

Having said that, what is your experience with honor devices bought online - in case it would broke down, how would the warranty work? Do honor phones break down frequently because of manufacturing faults? I had x2 for 3 years and haven't had any problems, but what about overall statistics?

Many thanks for advice

Did they say this device is only for "China" market or did they say that it is a "Asia only" device? As far as i know, this mobile has been officially launched in China only, as of now. I wrote a mail to Honor India and they don't have a clue as to when it would launch in India:confused:.

MarkAndroid

Feb 17, 2011
OTA 125 is out.
Fingerprint unlock speed and optimize call performance

Inviato dal mio RVL-AL09 utilizzando Tapatalk

astuntas

Aug 2, 2013
Did they say this device is only for "China" market or did they say that it is a "Asia only" device? As far as i know, this mobile has been officially launched in China only, as of now. I wrote a mail to Honor India and they don't have a clue as to when it would launch in India:confused:.

They said it's for Asia, I didn't ask more. I will be best if you will contact your local distributor for more details.

juwel1998

Oct 22, 2016
Hello to all of you,

I have my first problem with the Note 10.
The whatsapp notification light is "acting up". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - after the 123 update came out.
Now, after the 125 update, it does not work at all anymore.
Out of the box it always worked perfectly well, could it be, it has to do with the updates?
Anyone has any idea what I can do to make it work again?

I tried some other colours as well, they don't seem to work, too.
I do not really want to use vibration, nor I want to use ringtones.

Greets,
Julia

Last edited:

opasha

Jul 2, 2009
Hello to all of you,

I have my first problem with the Note 10.
The whatsapp notification light is "acting up". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - after the 123 update came out.
Now, after the 125 update, it does not work at all anymore.
Out of the box it always worked perfectly well, could it be, it has to do with the updates?
Anyone has any idea what I can do to make it work again?

I tried some other colours as well, they don't seem to work, too.
I do not really want to use vibration, nor I want to use ringtones.

Greets,
Julia
Use light flow or light manager. Both good apps. Test both to see what works best for you.

Top Liked Posts