Honor View 10 Bootloader Unlock

Search This thread

Rj_Param

Feb 26, 2013
Mumbai
"This guide is usesless now.. Becuase honor is now not providing bootloader unlock codes... If you already have unlock code then you can follow the setups.."

To install Magisk and gain root in your honor view 10 you have to unlock your bootloader first.

##Please backup your data before proceeding with the process. You will loose all your data if you unlock the bootloader. ##

Please follow below steps to unlock bootloader
1) Create a Huawei ID on this page https://goo.gl/GkkdxE if you don’t have one already.
2) After creating a Huawei id, fill out the details.
3) You will need your phone’s IMEI number, to know that dial * # * # 1357946 # * # * on the dialer app. Fill the required fields and click the Submit button.
4) Save the unlock code you received.
5) Now connect your Honor View 10 to the PC with a USB cable.
6) In the ADB command window, type the following command to boot your Honor View 10 into fastboot mode.

adb reboot bootloader

7) To unlock the bootloader, type the following command and hit Enter. Replace key with the unlock key you’ve previously saved. For example, fastboot oem unlock 44801904392841

fastboot oem unlock [unlock key]

Last edited:

D3FALT

May 15, 2016
Hey, I'm about to receive my V10, I just wanted to know, unlocking bootloader does cancel warranty right ? If so, relocking it (if possible) brings it back or not ? Thanks for your answer, never really care about this question with my op2 and was just wondering :p

Einwod

Mar 1, 2011
Lardos, Rhodes, Greece.
Hey, I'm about to receive my V10, I just wanted to know, unlocking bootloader does cancel warranty right ? If so, relocking it (if possible) brings it back or not ? Thanks for your answer, never really care about this question with my op2 and was just wondering :p
The warranty is void even if you relock the bootloader. It shows relocked afaik

Reactions: D3FALT

mark_at

Feb 25, 2018
Innsbruck

Do not relock bootloader! Never! It might cause lots of trouble ... I had such experience.

Reactions: D3FALT

Schindi

Apr 22, 2018
Error 404

Hello guys,

i tried to get an unlock code but the button dissapeared on thr website and all the links direct you to a not found page error 404 message :(
How can i get a unlock code now?

Einwod

Mar 1, 2011
Lardos, Rhodes, Greece.
And do you know where to get a unlock code nowadays?

I spent hours this afternoon going through the Huawei sites and could not find anything. Google only bring up the posts already here and a few others which redirect to the same 404 pages. Luckily my bootloader is already unlocked, but I find it very strange that Huawei have disabled their pages. Where to look now, I have no idea.

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
I spent hours this afternoon going through the Huawei sites and could not find anything. Google only bring up the posts already here and a few others which redirect to the same 404 pages. Luckily my bootloader is already unlocked, but I find it very strange that Huawei have disabled their pages. Where to look now, I have no idea.
You need to contact them via e-mail or social (twitter), they will send you the code via email.

Schindi

Apr 22, 2018

Okay thanks, at least I am not the only one that can´t finde the unlock code anymore :)
I wrote the huawei service on Facebook because their Email they have on the Emui Homepage can´t recieve Emails??
Don´t know whats up with them :D

br54

Feb 25, 2012
B.F.E
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy A51
Okay thanks, at least I am not the only one that can´t finde the unlock code anymore :)
I wrote the huawei service on Facebook because their Email they have on the Emui Homepage can´t recieve Emails??
Don´t know whats up with them :D
War

Because the world is fixing to go to war.
That's why.
Not trying to discuss politics... Just saying
Sent from my HUAWEI BKL-L09 using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: kevp75

varignet

Dec 25, 2011
Any news on getting honor to respond and helping you unlocking the bootloader on the BKL-L09?

I'm based in the UK.
I tried registering on https://emui.huawei.com/
it has all sort of countries listed including the vatican but it doesn't have any European UK US countries. I decided to pick hongkong, and registered nevertheless.
The unlock bootloader link as seen on youtube video guides doesn't show up on https://emui.huawei.com/ and any direct link point to error 404.

I sent an email to [email protected] and surprisingly, as it's the only email address available on the whole website, my email bounced back.

I'm in the situation where I'd like to have the ability 1-2 years from now to unlock the bootloader without any fuss. I could even consider unlocking the bootloader and voiding warranty now for fear of this option disappearing from honor completely in the future.

But if getting an unlock code is not an option, or if it won't be an option in the future I wish there was a way to know now so I can return the phone.
Thanks

Last edited:

svenkerst

Mar 12, 2017
Any news on getting honor to respond and helping you unlocking the bootloader on the BKL-L09?

I'm based in the UK.
I tried registering on https://emui.huawei.com/
it has all sort of countries listed including the vatican but it doesn't have any European UK US countries. I decided to pick hongkong, and registered nevertheless.
The unlock bootloader link as seen on youtube video guides doesn't show up on https://emui.huawei.com/ and any direct link point to error 404.

I sent an email to [email protected] and surprisingly, as it's the only email address available on the whole website, my email bounced back.

I'm in the situation where I'd like to have the ability 1-2 years from now to unlock the bootloader without any fuss. I could even consider unlocking the bootloader and voiding warranty now for fear of this option disappearing from honor completely in the future.

But if getting an unlock code is not an option, or if it won't be an option in the future I wish there was a way to know now so I can return the phone.
Thanks
Try [email protected] or call the hotline (0800 088 6900). In the Netherlands they were very helpful, although I still have to get my unlock code which I expect to receive tomorrow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "This guide is usesless now.. Becuase honor is now not providing bootloader unlock codes... If you already have unlock code then you can follow the setups.."

To install Magisk and gain root in your honor view 10 you have to unlock your bootloader first.

##Please backup your data before proceeding with the process. You will loose all your data if you unlock the bootloader. ##

Please follow below steps to unlock bootloader
    1) Create a Huawei ID on this page https://goo.gl/GkkdxE if you don’t have one already.
    2) After creating a Huawei id, fill out the details.
    3) You will need your phone’s IMEI number, to know that dial * # * # 1357946 # * # * on the dialer app. Fill the required fields and click the Submit button.
    4) Save the unlock code you received.
    5) Now connect your Honor View 10 to the PC with a USB cable.
    6) In the ADB command window, type the following command to boot your Honor View 10 into fastboot mode.

adb reboot bootloader

7) To unlock the bootloader, type the following command and hit Enter. Replace key with the unlock key you’ve previously saved. For example, fastboot oem unlock 44801904392841

fastboot oem unlock [unlock key]
    Hey everyone!
    Yes the google form is legitimate. I am working through and emailing out the codes.
    In a 24hr period we have already received close to 600 submissions. A lot of work ahead, but rest assured I'll get the codes out and trying not to get behind. Your patience will be more than appreciated
    Already emailed out roughly 200.

Refer to this thread for questions about unlock codes
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/ho...cial-request-bootloader-unlock-codes-t3785100

Chris
    The warranty is void even if you relock the bootloader. It shows relocked afaik

Do not relock bootloader! Never! It might cause lots of trouble ... I had such experience.
    I want to know everyone s opinions.

Pretty sure cross-posting is against the rules, so stick to ONE thread and don't spam any others.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone