Honor Watch GS Pro update to 11.0.4.20 (iOS)

Search This thread

dundeemantronic

Jan 2, 2009
I've done it at last but beforehand I had to reboot the phone. Before that I've deleted the cache and force stopped it at least 15 times with no result. Once I've rebooted the phone it happened from the get go.

squalobianco

Feb 4, 2018
Finally i was able to install 11.0.4.20 on my gs pro with android and not root required.
- uninstall health in your phone
- make sure you uninstall HMS Core (go to settings>app>hmscore>uninstall)
- install this modded version of the app link tnx to Canal Recreativos (telegram)
- disconnect gs pro from BT and try to connect in the app (sometimes you need to try more and more till is connected)
- update to 11.0.4.6
- once you have finished go to setting>app>health delete cache and close force (sometimes you need to do this multiple times to make it work)
- re-open the app and go to update if you see 11.0.4.20 do it otherwise go back and force close

i hope it works for you.

Ciao ho provato questo metodo ma non funziona per me, perchè io avendo un HUAWE I P9 LITYE , non mi fa disinstallare HMS CORE ( make sure you uninstall HMS Core (go to settings>app>hmscore>uninstall)). nON HO LA VOCE UNISTALL. Alternative? grazie

danilomt

Aug 29, 2014
Ciao ho provato questo metodo ma non funziona per me, perchè io avendo un HUAWE I P9 LITYE , non mi fa disinstallare HMS CORE ( make sure you uninstall HMS Core (go to settings>app>hmscore>uninstall)). nON HO LA VOCE UNISTALL. Alternative? grazie
Non può funzionare con Huawei come ho scritto nella guida. HMS non é disinstallabile da app. Prendi in prestito il telefono di un amico o parenti. Altre alternative purtroppo non ce ne sono. Una volta installato l aggiornamento puoi usare l app normale di huawei

It cannot work with Huawei phone. Just try with a friend 's smartphone. Once you have updated you can use normal Huawei health app.

squalobianco

Feb 4, 2018
Ciao grazie mi è saltato il passaggio dove nn era possibile con HUAWEI. Utilizzerò un altro telefono Android. Grazie

Jozsef76

Mar 25, 2011
Finally i was able to install 11.0.4.20 on my gs pro with android and not root required.
- install this modded version of the app link tnx to Canal Recreativos (telegram)
- disconnect gs pro from BT and try to connect in the app (sometimes you need to try more and more till is connected)
- update to 11.0.4.6
- once you have finished go to setting>app>health delete cache and close force (sometimes you need to do this multiple times to make it work)
- re-open the app and go to update if you see 11.0.4.20 do it otherwise go back and force close

i hope it works for you.
I have Xiaomi Mi 11..I tried,but I delete HMS core Healt app not starting..Healt app need HMS core..

squalobianco

Feb 4, 2018
Ciao riuscito a aggiornare alla 11.0.4.6 . Tutto ok grazie. Oltretutto hanno corretto con gli ultimi aggiornamenti anche alcune scritte che non erano italiano. Per esempio nel meteo

FabioBMW

May 16, 2010
Hello all. Any chance for a new update? Orvthats all from now on? I know that Honor is not anymore Huawei related.. But maybe for the Chinese market they still roll out updates or?

UNKOWN11

Apr 27, 2022
Scroll bug fixed (when i was scrolling from the sleep hour and nap hour back to the general view at the menu of sleep it was little stucking with update to 11.0.4.20 its ok)

Noticed that after installing 11.0.4.20 the Health app still want you to update again at 11.0.4.6. I stoped at 11.0.4.20 because of the Scroll bug that fixed at 11.0.4.20. In 11.0.4.6 the bug maintain.

dioxnet

Apr 25, 2012
I am the fool of the group, I have not been able to health. tells me all the time it is not possible to connect to the network... more than 2h trying to stop and clear cache, some solution, thanks

siwaas

Nov 7, 2011
Ive got notification after installing modded app about update, but when i tried to do it nothing happend, and cant do it anymore
Screenshot_20220626-111036.jpg

cineeqqqq

Jun 28, 2022
same here. i can only update 11.0.4.6 to 11.0.4.6 // it worked ( was so dumb that i cleared all data & cache few times at beggining instead of only cache)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - update to 11.0.4.6

i hope it works for you.
    - update to 11.0.4.6

i hope it works for you.
    Thank You, this works perfect for me, just one-time update to 11.0.4.6, and then delete cache and Force close the Health app, re-open the app and go to update and i get the update 11.0.4.20 and finish thank you ! God Bless
    hello, I was able to update the watch to version 11.0.4.6 and I am not able to do another update.
    However, after several attempts to connect, the update showed up and was installed. Many thanks that there is still some support for this hardware because it's a really nice watch.
    Screenshot_2022-03-18-22-45-34-42_efaee9233a816a5de5fd5a4cb49356f4.jpg
    Worked for me 2. I just installed the app below on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 without any Huawei Health app previously instaled on and got the update. https://mega.nz/file/UbIjFAJR#YD7my6EGKTSILSR4hIUvEkTInmJ4Di80zImLa5S9Nbk
    I am having some problems, even though i do all the steps on charles the Health app says that there is no updates available. Could you please help me with some pictures of every step so i could check if i am doing something wrong, sorry if my english is not good enough, hope you can understand me.
    Sure
    Charles config:
    1.png

Then you can get your PC's local ip in Help-Local IP address and connect to proxy using 8888 port
    2.jpg

Rewrite vaules:
    Code:
    {
        "status": "0",
        "components": [{
            "name": "com.huawei.KAN-B19.firmware",
            "version": "11.0.4.6",
            "versionID": "508111",
            "description": "",
            "ruleAttr": "",
            "createTime": "2020-12-29T12:12:31+0000",
            "url": "https://update.hicloud.com/download/data/pub_13/HWHOTA_hotaMigrate_900_9/33/v3/8077cfe1a0c34c4b9c5388033fb8c47b/",
            "size": "203232264"
        }]
    }
    Code:
    {
        "status": "0",
        "components": [{
            "name": "com.huawei.KAN-B19.firmware",
            "version": "11.0.4.20",
            "versionID": "522947",
            "description": "",
            "ruleAttr": "",
            "createTime": "2021-02-22T07:02:24+0000",
            "url": "http://update.dbankcdn.com/download/data/pub_13/HWHOTA_hota_900_9/66/v3/FxtqoIeNR0O9BPFdmXXpDA/",
            "size": "194453487"
        }]
    }

Then you can update
    photo_2022-01-31_12-53-13.jpg