Honor Watch GS Pro update to 11.0.4.20 (iOS)

Search This thread

danilomt

Aug 29, 2014
Unfortuntly this Is not the official rom for GS Pro. I Will explain Better this Is the official firmware taken from other models by huawei. After some modify we were able to install this firmware on the GS Pro. (They have all the same hardware).
Honor gs pro is officially out of supporto from Huawei.
They are working on the new models and It Is shame.
In the future i Will make some other test and try to Port new firmware on this watch but right now i' m really busy.

Reactions: StilatosGR

Honor3c

Sep 19, 2014
Unfortuntly this Is not the official rom for GS Pro. I Will explain Better this Is the official firmware taken from other models by huawei. After some modify we were able to install this firmware on the GS Pro. (They have all the same hardware).
In the future i Will make some other test and try to Port new firmware on this watch but right now i' m really busy.
Thank you for your great rom.
Is there HarmonyOS for the gs pro?

bumblebee92

Dec 1, 2022
Hello,

If anyone stuck on 10.1.3.52 you can update to 11.0.4.20 from iOS device.
Just connect to proxy (in wi-fi settings) 52.15.244.171:3128
login: 4pda
password: 4pda

Then tap update button in huawei health, you'll get update notification, disconnect from proxy (1mbps limitation, sorry) and press "Update"
Be sure that watches have more than 30% of battery, coz update will burn around 17-25%

GL

Also can update on rooted android
hello everyone, I recently got honor watch gs pro-E2D
i updated it to 10.3.2.102 (this was updated from official huawei health app)
I wanted to update it to the 11.0.4.20
so here is what i tried.

I got non-rooted android phone (samsung galaxy a03 2022)
I followed the charles steps on my pc and connected my phone as per stated method
I installed huawei health modded apk (the one from mega-nz link)
I checked for the updates but it says there is no any update.
I tried resetting the honor watch gs pro as well (it still has 10.3.2.102 version running)

kindly tell me if i am doing something wrong. I apologize in advance as I am not that good with technology, I can just follow tutorials covering each step clearly.
My humble apologies. please help me.

thank you

LokotoAI

Jun 22, 2015
hello everyone, I recently got honor watch gs pro-E2D
i updated it to 10.3.2.102 (this was updated from official huawei health app)
I wanted to update it to the 11.0.4.20
so here is what i tried.

I got non-rooted android phone (samsung galaxy a03 2022)
I followed the charles steps on my pc and connected my phone as per stated method
I installed huawei health modded apk (the one from mega-nz link)
I checked for the updates but it says there is no any update.
I tried resetting the honor watch gs pro as well (it still has 10.3.2.102 version running)

kindly tell me if i am doing something wrong. I apologize in advance as I am not that good with technology, I can just follow tutorials covering each step clearly.
My humble apologies. please help me.

thank you
You have a little bit different watches, there is no update for you. It’s only for KAN-B19

• Sad
Reactions: bumblebee92

bumblebee92

Dec 1, 2022
You have a little bit different watches, there is no update for you. It’s only for KAN-B19
thank you for the reply, and yes, it is a chinese version watch, bought it from AE on 11.11 sale. totally love it but is there any way to install custom rom/firmware on it using android studio or something? i mean to improve its features like you did with the new 11 firmware update you made!
once again, thank you for your kindness!

bumblebee92

Dec 1, 2022
my humble apologies, I just rechecked the box and it says KAN B39
my humble request is, will you please be able to guide me if the update would work for my honor watch gs pro or not?! i would be thankful to you in this regard!

Turhothgor

Nov 2, 2014
Sure
Charles config:

Then you can get your PC's local ip in Help-Local IP address and connect to proxy using 8888 port

Rewrite vaules:
Code:
{
    "status": "0",
    "components": [{
        "name": "com.huawei.KAN-B19.firmware",
        "version": "11.0.4.6",
        "versionID": "508111",
        "description": "",
        "ruleAttr": "",
        "createTime": "2020-12-29T12:12:31+0000",
        "url": "https://update.hicloud.com/download/data/pub_13/HWHOTA_hotaMigrate_900_9/33/v3/8077cfe1a0c34c4b9c5388033fb8c47b/",
        "size": "203232264"
    }]
}
Code:
{
        "version": "11.0.4.20",
        "versionID": "522947",
        "createTime": "2021-02-22T07:02:24+0000",
        "url": "http://update.dbankcdn.com/download/data/pub_13/HWHOTA_hota_900_9/66/v3/FxtqoIeNR0O9BPFdmXXpDA/",
        "size": "194453487"
    }]
}

Then you can update

Thanks a lot! It worked for me but with one more configuration on Charles Proxy

At first I got this on the request from my tablet (IOS) and no update at all was showed:
SSL Proxying not enabled for this host: enable in Proxy Settings, SSL locations

So I did as showed in the attached image.
After that I was able to update my Honor GS Pro

Hope it helps if someone got same problem.

Attachments

• SSL proxy settings.png
    SSL proxy settings.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 48

dreamhakeem

Dec 17, 2022
Hi, it would be great if you could port the firmware from Huawei Watch Gt2 Pro which has Petal Maps. Thanks for your work.

Reactions: bumblebee92

StilatosGR

Oct 4, 2019

dusan93m

Oct 22, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F3
Can someone help me. I did everything like in guide but when I open app to update firmware i have message network error, check failed. And firmware version in app is 10.1.1.22 while on my watch it's 10.1.3.52.
My phone is Poco F3 with android 12.

Last edited:

LokotoAI

Jun 22, 2015
Absolutely wrong. It's 100% official rom from official huawei's server, builded especially for gs pro (KAN-B19) but not for other models.

Hi, it would be great if you could port the firmware from Huawei Watch Gt2 Pro which has Petal Maps. Thanks for your work.
Impossible. All of software is encrypted.

Can someone help me. I did everything like in guide but when I open app to update firmware i have message network error, check failed. And firmware version in app is 10.1.1.22 while on my watch it's 10.1.3.52.
My phone is Poco F3 with android 12.
What metod? On android you can use only modded apk

Cristalizer

Jan 22, 2023
Sure
Charles config:

Then you can get your PC's local ip in Help-Local IP address and connect to proxy using 8888 port

Rewrite vaules:
Code:
{
        "url": "https://update.hicloud.com/download/data/pub_13/HWHOTA_hotaMigrate_900_9/33/v3/8077cfe1a0c34c4b9c5388033fb8c47b/",
    }]
}
Code:
{
        "url": "http://update.dbankcdn.com/download/data/pub_13/HWHOTA_hota_900_9/66/v3/FxtqoIeNR0O9BPFdmXXpDA/",
    }]
}

Then you can update
First of all thank you, I am not good with English and computers and the truth is that your system worked for me.

Thanks for taking the time so that other users can enjoy these things too! :D

In case anyone can help, I followed his guide and I was able to update it without any problem in IOS.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally i was able to install 11.0.4.20 on my gs pro with android and not root required.
    - uninstall health in your phone
    - make sure you uninstall HMS Core (go to settings>app>hmscore>uninstall)
    - install this modded version of the app link tnx to Canal Recreativos (telegram)
    - disconnect gs pro from BT and try to connect in the app (sometimes you need to try more and more till is connected)
    - update to 11.0.4.6
    - once you have finished go to setting>app>health delete cache and close force (sometimes you need to do this multiple times to make it work)
    - re-open the app and go to update if you see 11.0.4.20 do it otherwise go back and force close

i hope it works for you.
    Finally i was able to install 11.0.4.20 on my gs pro with android and not root required.
    - uninstall health in your phone
    - make sure you uninstall HMS Core (go to settings>app>hmscore>uninstall)
    - install this modded version of the app link tnx to Canal Recreativos (telegram)
    - disconnect gs pro from BT and try to connect in the app (sometimes you need to try more and more till is connected)
    - update to 11.0.4.6
    - once you have finished go to setting>app>health delete cache and close force (sometimes you need to do this multiple times to make it work)
    - re-open the app and go to update if you see 11.0.4.20 do it otherwise go back and force close

i hope it works for you.
    Thank You, this works perfect for me, just one-time update to 11.0.4.6, and then delete cache and Force close the Health app, re-open the app and go to update and i get the update 11.0.4.20 and finish thank you ! God Bless
    hello, I was able to update the watch to version 11.0.4.6 and I am not able to do another update.
    However, after several attempts to connect, the update showed up and was installed. Many thanks that there is still some support for this hardware because it's a really nice watch.
    Screenshot_2022-03-18-22-45-34-42_efaee9233a816a5de5fd5a4cb49356f4.jpg
    It s not mine. I Just tring help
    I am having some problems, even though i do all the steps on charles the Health app says that there is no updates available. Could you please help me with some pictures of every step so i could check if i am doing something wrong, sorry if my english is not good enough, hope you can understand me.
    Sure
    Charles config:
    1.png

2.jpg

Rewrite vaules:
    Code:
    {
        }]
    }
    Code:
    {
        }]
    }

Then you can update
    photo_2022-01-31_12-53-13.jpg