• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Hopefully root for H901

Search This thread

Negan

Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Staff member
Jan 30, 2013
Ottawa
tinyurl.com
LG V60 ThinQ
LG Velvet
Dude, enough with the one sentence answers. We know it's 6.0 stock, we know you rooted, now once and for all tell us the instructions of what you did so we can all root our phones too and get on with our lives! Please, no more of these one sentence or 3 word posts!

we might be getting trolled by him guys. He's made two threads out here and all replies in each thread are like this. people ask him questions and he doesn't give any information other than two or three word answers. I think we are wasting our time once again sadly

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
What you guys are failing to understand is that these guys don't need to share sh*t!
Demanding wont help and neither will threatening to ban him.
If he wants to share a video of his phone rooted on MM so be it. But sharing how he did it is up to him.

Reactions: nieves53 and warp64

Negan

Staff member
Jan 30, 2013
Ottawa
tinyurl.com
LG V60 ThinQ
LG Velvet
What you guys are failing to understand is that these guys don't need to share sh*t!
If he wants to share a video of his phone rooted on MM so be it. But sharing how he did it is up to him.

You are absolutely correct. However, why would someone post stuff like that here with no intentions of sharing? That's a completely pointless post and in a way is just trolling. I think he's just trolling everyone to be honest. He's made two threads and every reply he's made here is like a two or three word post. Not exactly useful

Negan

Staff member
Jan 30, 2013
Ottawa
tinyurl.com
LG V60 ThinQ
LG Velvet
If he didn't intend to share it why go on this thread and say that you have it if you're not gonna share it

Yep. We're being trolled guys. These guys just randomly came here all from that Vietnam site and are just messing with us. I highly doubt any of them came up with a root method. If you watch that video (the one that's still there) he shows he has root in 6.0 and from what I understand he's claiming to have done this on stock 6.0
Now watch the video again when he goes through his file manager app. You will see eliminators part 1 and 2 zips in there. So if you came up with your own root method you sure as hell wouldn't have his Rom in there. It wouldn't make any sense to have it.
Of course I could be wrong and maybe these guys will prove otherwise.

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Yep. We're being trolled guys. These guys just randomly came here all from that Vietnam site and are just messing with us. I highly doubt any of them came up with a root method. If you watch that video (the one that's still there) he shows he has root in 6.0 and from what I understand he's claiming to have done this on stock 6.0
Now watch the video again when he goes through his file manager app. You will see eliminators part 1 and 2 zips in there. So if you came up with your own root method you sure as hell wouldn't have his Rom in there. It wouldn't make any sense to have it.
Of course I could be wrong and maybe these guys will prove otherwise.

I agree. It also says "Release 2" when he goes into About Phone. So definitely not rooted from stock MM.

reachedxyz

Apr 3, 2012
And....... the Viet thread's been removed?

i don't like show form lgviet.com
i not thing sharing root + twrp + unlock bootloader H901 6.0

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

All Video form youtube show alway.... haha

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0cP1ktZ2pYpp6dAaeMlnsQ

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

I agree. It also says "Release 2" when he goes into About Phone. So definitely not rooted from stock MM.

ok. i share video root + twrp H901 form Stock 6.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope this works. I'm stuck on stock Marshmallow on my V10 at the moment so I can't even continue the development of my ROM. Hopefully they release this root method soon.
    Hi, Đạt Nguyễn is me
    Please watting for me
    https://youtu.be/ChQ4hT7tX-w

You are absolutely correct. However, why would someone post stuff like that here with no intentions of sharing? That's a completely pointless post and in a way is just trolling. I think he's just trolling everyone to be honest. He's made two threads and every reply he's made here is like a two or three word post. Not exactly useful
    To be fair he also released a ton of tot files for multiple variants that actually did achieve root the one that bricked a bunch of phones was the "downgrade" that tripped the anti rollback flag but yeah I agree if it's not worth the risk don't flash an unknown tot or kdz from a foreign site at least until it's been tested and verified by someone who is willing to take the risk

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app