Search This thread

sabresfan

Jan 30, 2012
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus Nord N200 5G
Reactions: nymica

Negan

Recognized Themer/ Retired Forum Moderator
so this is just a bunch of B.S. then? That's ridiculous. I mean why post a video to deceive people. I guess I shouldn't be surprised given it's some half-ass garbage site.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Hi, Đạt Nguyễn is me
Please watting for me
https://youtu.be/ChQ4hT7tX-w

So what exactly is this? Is this legit or a bunch of crap that wastes everyone's time? Your link suggests that perhaps you've made a 6.0 rooted kdz file? Is this true or is this just a stock kdz that we already had?

trungvov10

Jan 13, 2016
Germantowns, MD
so this is just a bunch of B.S. then? That's ridiculous. I mean why post a video to deceive people. I guess I shouldn't be surprised given it's some half-ass garbage site.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

So what exactly is this? Is this legit or a bunch of crap that wastes everyone's time? Your link suggests that perhaps you've made a 6.0 rooted kdz file? Is this true or is this just a stock kdz that we already had?
He found a way to root MM or have a rooted kdz but havent releaseed yet. The other link that have 2 links to download kdz is another's. Even u dont understand the language, u should have recognized that by looking at profile pictures of OPs and their IDs. They all have said in their post so there is no such thing for you to call BS. Be smart next time.

Reactions: Airtioteclint

Airtioteclint

Nov 20, 2012

Do you see the video? Team codefire achieved the same with the g5 but are working out the details. I imagine its the same deal here.

Why do you call the site half ass garbage. Just because it's not an English community?

At least they're making progress that nobody on our SUPERIOR site have. So stfu and sit tf down.

baturcotte

Apr 21, 2011
He found a way to root MM or have a rooted kdz but havent releaseed yet. The other link that have 2 links to download kdz is another's. Even u dont understand the language, u should have recognized that by looking at profile pictures of OPs and their IDs. They all have said in their post so there is no such thing for you to call BS. Be smart next time.

I think it is just a measure of frustration that we are all having with this phone...it was a pretty good one, with root, then LG in their (lack of) wisdom screwed it all up, and we are all irritated and angry.

Then someone pops up with a video and says "We have root!"

Everyone else is like "How! How! Tell us now!"

And for whatever reason (and it could be a very good one...like root causes instability with the phone, or the exploit takes a *lot* of technical knowledge to pull off, or something else altogether), the rooters go silent. We've seen it happen with the G5 and with this, and it feels like it is getting kind of old. Information is the key...what is going on? What are you waiting for and why? That sort of thing...just saying (even with video proof) "We have root!" isn't enough anymore.

The other thing that this frustration is going to lead to is talented and interested people moving away from these phones. I know that I've pretty much given up on LG, I'm probably going to pay off this phone, and then when the new Nexus phones are released take a good hard look at them. Yeah, they probably won't have removable batteries or SD Cards like this one, but is the aggravation worth it anymore?

trungvov10

Jan 13, 2016
Germantowns, MD
I think it is just a measure of frustration that we are all having with this phone...it was a pretty good one, with root, then LG in their (lack of) wisdom screwed it all up, and we are all irritated and angry.

Then someone pops up with a video and says "We have root!"

Everyone else is like "How! How! Tell us now!"

And for whatever reason (and it could be a very good one...like root causes instability with the phone, or the exploit takes a *lot* of technical knowledge to pull off, or something else altogether), the rooters go silent. We've seen it happen with the G5 and with this, and it feels like it is getting kind of old. Information is the key...what is going on? What are you waiting for and why? That sort of thing...just saying (even with video proof) "We have root!" isn't enough anymore.

The other thing that this frustration is going to lead to is talented and interested people moving away from these phones. I know that I've pretty much given up on LG, I'm probably going to pay off this phone, and then when the new Nexus phones are released take a good hard look at them. Yeah, they probably won't have removable batteries or SD Cards like this one, but is the aggravation worth it anymore?
He has showed himself, even in this forum, just wait, at least let people know that it is possible. Comparing to just sitting and wait without any information, looking dev leaving and move to the other phones, which one is more frustrating?

Negan

Do you see the video? Team codefire achieved the same with the g5 but are working out the details. I imagine its the same deal here.

Why do you call the site half ass garbage. Just because it's not an English community?

At least they're making progress that nobody on our SUPERIOR site have. So stfu and sit tf down.

If you'd been following that half ass garbage site you'd see that the previous thread is mostly mod's of the site arguing about stupid stuff and not how a mod should carry themselves so yes it is half assed. The question was me asking if this was just bs given it appears to be advertised as a root method released. And previous comments in here indicate that the links they gave were not in fact rooted files, simply stock files which clearly is not what they say they are. That leads me to question why they're linking that here unless they're just trolling us all. So instead of going all keyboard warrior for no reason, try to keep up before you lash out. So I'm just asking for clarification so we understand what exactly is going on. I could care less if it's not an English site. That's completely irrelevant. The last thing we want is for people to blindly flash some random kdz file that may or may not work and be screwed.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I don't think you quite understand me. I'm asking if this is bs? As in, are those links actual legit rooted kdz files or is this just stock. And I just thought of it, perhaps google translate is at fault and labeling the thread title incorrectly. Just want clarity as to what this actually is

trungvov10

Jan 13, 2016
Germantowns, MD
If you'd been following that half ass garbage site you'd see that the previous thread is mostly mod's of the site arguing about stupid stuff and not how a mod should carry themselves so yes it is half assed. The question was me asking if this was just bs given it appears to be advertised as a root method released. And previous comments in here indicate that the links they gave were not in fact rooted files, simply stock files which clearly is not what they say they are. That leads me to question why they're linking that here unless they're just trolling us all. So instead of going all keyboard warrior for no reason, try to keep up before you lash out. So I'm just asking for clarification so we understand what exactly is going on. I could care less if it's not an English site. That's completely irrelevant. The last thing we want is for people to blindly flash some random kdz file that may or may not work and be screwed.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I don't think you quite understand me. I'm asking if this is bs? As in, are those links actual legit rooted kdz files or is this just stock. And I just thought of it, perhaps google translate is at fault and labeling the thread title incorrectly. Just want clarity as to what this actually is

No one has said that the kdz was rooted

Airtioteclint

Nov 20, 2012

That kdz link had nothing to do with the guy who made the video. It was quoted by someone from xda that thought it might be a rooted kdz file posted from someone completely different.

MudaTrucka

Oct 11, 2014
Parma, OH
OnePlus 9 Pro
That kdz link had nothing to do with the guy who made the video. It was quoted by someone from xda that thought it might be a rooted kdz file posted from someone completely different.
Yes, I thought it was root since the English translation kinda makes it seem like that so I thought the kdz was there for you to flash and get root.

Last edited:

Negan

No one has said that the kdz was rooted

Well it sure seems odd that the thread is titled the way it is, and there's a video showing he has root and then some kdz link downloads. What's the point then? Can you see how this seems kinda strange? That would be like me making a thread on here saying for root method for 6.0 and then posting only links to a stock kdz. That doesn't make any sense at all. In the end that site has absolutely nothing to do with XDA so it's somewhat pointless to argue about it but I would think any logical person could see what I'm eluding to.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Yes, I thought it was root since the English translation kinda makes it seem like that so I thought the kdz was there for you to flash and get root.

Yeah man I agree. But again we could be victim to Google translate fail. But at the same time I can't see Google translate magically making the words root etc, show up if it was just a stock zip. I still think we're all being trolled and the jokes on us!

trungvov10

Jan 13, 2016
Germantowns, MD
Well it sure seems odd that the thread is titled the way it is, and there's a video showing he has root and then some kdz link downloads. What's the point then? Can you see how this seems kinda strange? That would be like me making a thread on here saying for root method for 6.0 and then posting only links to a stock kdz. That doesn't make any sense at all. In the end that site has absolutely nothing to do with XDA so it's somewhat pointless to argue about it but I would think any logical person could see what I'm eluding to.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Yeah man I agree. But again we could be victim to Google translate fail. But at the same time I can't see Google translate magically making the words root etc, show up if it was just a stock zip. I still think we're all being trolled and the jokes on us!

What is the point? First, the title of this thread is "HOPEFULLY root for h901", the video is to proof it. Kdz links are from another thread and because people dont understand the language. Try to read the whole thing, dont understand then ask, or shut. Yes it doesnt related to XDA but related to android and v10 and if u dont want to talk about it, just leave.

Reactions: Airtioteclint

Negan

What is the point? First, the title of this thread is "HOPEFULLY root for h901", the video is to proof it. Kdz links are from another thread and because people dont understand the language. Try to read the whole thing, dont understand then ask, or shut. Yes it doesnt related to XDA but related to android and v10 and if u dont want to talk about it, just leave.

You and I are talking about two different things. perhaps we just don't understand each other. As I said earlier Google translate may be failing for us both. So this is a pointless discussion between us!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope this works. I'm stuck on stock Marshmallow on my V10 at the moment so I can't even continue the development of my ROM. Hopefully they release this root method soon.
    Hi, Đạt Nguyễn is me
    Please watting for me
    https://youtu.be/ChQ4hT7tX-w
    What you guys are failing to understand is that these guys don't need to share sh*t!
    Demanding wont help and neither will threatening to ban him.
    If he wants to share a video of his phone rooted on MM so be it. But sharing how he did it is up to him.

You are absolutely correct. However, why would someone post stuff like that here with no intentions of sharing? That's a completely pointless post and in a way is just trolling. I think he's just trolling everyone to be honest. He's made two threads and every reply he's made here is like a two or three word post. Not exactly useful
    To be fair he also released a ton of tot files for multiple variants that actually did achieve root the one that bricked a bunch of phones was the "downgrade" that tripped the anti rollback flag but yeah I agree if it's not worth the risk don't flash an unknown tot or kdz from a foreign site at least until it's been tested and verified by someone who is willing to take the risk

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app