• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Horizontal lines and dark spots on screen

Search This thread

spina_86

Nov 4, 2010
I have a similar problem on my xz1 blue buyed from Amazon.
I have return the xz1 blue and I bought the black color that currently has no problems.
In blue color I also had touch problems

one-option

Jan 23, 2013
I believe that some of XZ1 screen does suffer from serious issues for me it was yellowish screen and now this, I think Sony should check what they are selling

Kianush

Jan 4, 2014
Guys I have this exact problem on my X compact
Im not sure about what you said about gliding up and down,
Ive been using my phone for more than a year now and never seen this problem untill today

The exact horizontal lines showed up when the phone was on charging and then faded out after some minutes

Any ideas?

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
I have the same issue. It happens every single day and almost every time I push down on the screen. Please report this to Sony Customer Support; it seems to be a widespread issue. I will link this forum post in my report to them. Do the same in your ticket please.

Last edited:

michal89chz

Sep 12, 2012
Manchester
I have the same on XZ2... just low quality screen... Never agin Sony.

Attachments

• IMG_20180615_214758.jpg
    IMG_20180615_214758.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 358
Last edited:
Reactions: SGH-i200

chrisftlse

Mar 17, 2010
Toulouse
Does anyone knows if there are many manufacturer for xz1 screen ?
As said in other thread, I personnaly do not have this on mine but had this on one of my previous xz5.
If there is different screen... How to check/determine which one is to share with potential buyers ?

mrsatan

Jul 12, 2009
SLC
I have had every color of the XZ1 and I never saw the issue. One of my phones had a weird ghost touch problem so I returned that one but over all they have been fairly problem free.

Top Liked Posts