Question Horrible google in Europa. Graphene OS ?

Search This thread

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
Everybody is wright because phone companies too are lazy.. don't bother to reach google to solve the issue together.

p4ra

Just had a 15 mins. call with Telefonica (O2 carrier) and we went through the setup of my phone and setup of their network. Everything checked back and forth. It indeed is the Google blocking the functionality of VoLTE/VoWiFi/5G in this particular case. They are not blocking a single thing.

If and when Google will allow it is the question to be answered who knows when.

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Just had a 15 mins. call with Telefonica (O2 carrier) and we went through the setup of my phone and setup of their network. Everything checked back and forth. It indeed is the Google blocking the functionality of VoLTE/VoWiFi/5G in this particular case. They are not blocking a single thing.

If and when Google will allow it is the question to be answered who knows when.

What country? O2 in the UK?

MrBelter

Apr 10, 2011
Not GREED ???..
So, No charger in the box, what is it ?!?... "Saving the environment" by selling it separately at an Exaggerated price ..

iPhone 14 Pro Max £1199 (no charger supplied).
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra £1149 (no charger supplied).
Google Pixel 7 Pro £849 (no charger supplied but greedy tw*ts).

Maybe it is just me but i have more charging bricks than soft mick, if you are that desperate for one i can send you an Arctic White Anker Nano II Pro (UK Plug).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Users from eastern Europe/Europa, maybe from other parts of the world other than America report horrible google habits...
    NO 5g. NO Volte! NO VoIP ! Sometimes No SIM detected (of course the SIM is in the phone) ! Can't use internet when you are in a call..
    These people talk to phone companies (Orange, Vodafone, Telekom) about this Horrible problems . The answer was that stupid google block this options in these part of the world because they don't give a f*ck about people from these countries.
    Could not satisfy google insatiable GREED! for money !
    Do you friends have this on your Pixel 7 pro ? If so how do you even use the phone?..
    Any of you have Graphene OS on your Pixel 7 pro ? These problems are still threre?
    I post this because i want to buy Pixel 7 pro..
    Thank you.
    Happy new year !!! All the best !
    Germany is not really in the middle of nowhere now is it? Just like the Netherlands where I live.
    Never be the first to buy a new phone and do your research before buying.

I do have to agree that this phone has its share of issues, minor ones but nevertheless.
    My stock dialer just doesn't work, replaced it.VERY annoying!
    My stock camera app goes black after a couple of shots when shooting at night. Booting fixes it. VERY annoying!
    The stock launcher is so basic and with the un-removable search bar. Replaced by Lawnchair. VERY annoying!
    What else...

I do love the phone though, battery life for one is truly epic, photo quality likewise!
    This topic is a little bit of rage, but to put things into perspective. OP is right at some points. I live in Slovakia and I have had so far:

1. Pixel 5
    2. Pixel 6
    3. Pixel 6 Pro
    4. Pixel 7
    5. Pixel 7 Pro
    And neither of them was fully functional in Slovakia. What I mean by that? VoLTE/VoWiFi/5G are not working with any of the available carriers. I have checked with them all personally. They have proved and confirmed the issues are on the Google side.

In order to achieve full functionality, you must root the phone and use all sort of mods to enable all of the features. And to this day, I am not sure why is Google doing this. For this reason only I am switching between my Z Fold4 and iPhone 14 Pro. The moment Google will finally and kindly enable 100% of functionality to its Pixel devices in every country, I am getting it full time.
    Meh, don't get me started...
    Gookill is the worst. Anything higher than Android 10 sucks. Might as well be Apple now.
    Same deal as MS did; Google wants to force you to use cloud rather than expandable storage. All the more user data for them to collect. Google is wholesale spreaders of disinformation, hype, biased censorship, and are highly politically biased/manipulative.

Recommendation; buy a Note 10+ running on Android 9 or 10. No variable refresh rate display but better color/gamma accuracy and calibration. Good cams and up to 1tb expandable storage.
    A long lived dependable workhouse that gets good SOT and runs like a bat out of hell. Even though it's 3 yo it keeps pace with the newest flagships for most tasks, only slightly slower and sometimes faster. Almost always gets better SOT. Excellent form factor, balance and build quality. Runs well stock once optimized. If you want to stay stock the Snapdragon variants are the best.
    If it was down to greed they would let the phones run fully everywhere and not give a toss whether it worked or not.
    NO !
    Only sale in Rich country's ! That's GREED .

Germany is Not a poor conuntry.

About google...
    Google destroyed OxygenOS with his creap apps. Now "works" to annihilate Motorola UI.
    Icreap is poop. Prison! To decode an icreap is called jail break.
    Samsung is full of bloatware & the BS with ecosystem... And the Really Slow charging... Samsung Note 10+ 5g is the most beautifull phone for me. In my case was slow. Oneplus 8 Pro.. compared to Note 10+ was flying.

Back to Pixel 7 pro. My hope was that someone have Graphene Os on the phone and all the blocking is gone. With the Privacy of Graphene, too.
    The problems i mentioned are in Romania & other eastern Europe.