Horrible touchscreen latency / lag / delay

Search This thread

LuckyMoon

Apr 9, 2018
I am experiencing the same issue as well, noticed it initially in pubg.

Any luck solving the issue since posting? I suspect it's related to the firmware though.

I am now considering returning the phone due to this issue, real shame because I really like everything else about it.

Frakatchoo

Dec 9, 2009
Paris
Not sure, it's not a multitouch problem. But more a single touch issue with some delay/latency. Hope a new firmware can solve this.

Link69

Jul 18, 2010
Lyon
After removing all double or knock gestures, still Touchscreen issues?!

for me after that, touchscreen works perfect, no issues or latency

I turned off the 3 settings but the issues still there, try to make really tinny circles on a zoomed webpage and you will notice it.
EDIT: if you have some apps using a slider (I'm using Deezer), you will notice you can't be precise, I can't manage to easily set the Smart Cache value in Deezer :/

Last edited:

JeR94

Apr 16, 2018
Hello, got the same problem. I am on CLT-L29 8.1.0.106(C432). However, the screen is perfectly responding when drawing on a picture from Gallery...:confused:

JeR94

Apr 16, 2018
Same issues here, I tried to draw something and I don't know if it's the normal behavior but can't make a simple dot.
You are right, simple tap is not detected for me too. Impossible to work with precision (Citrix...). I have send an email to Huawei customers service. I let you know

ry5i3kszczur

Nov 11, 2009
I have the same problem, but only at the edge of the screen on my P20 pro. Later I will check on my wife's Honor 8...

Wysłane z mojego CLT-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

JeR94

Apr 16, 2018
Nothing interesting from Huawei support. They send me back to my retailer. I will compare with p20 Pro at store.

rob_p

Sep 5, 2007
Reading
Scrolling seems to behave slightly strangely - it stops moving almost as soon as I remove my finger from the screen so there's no real inertia or acceleration. Is that standard for everyone or is it related to these latency issues - my old S7 Edge scrolled much more freely?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts