• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

How can i change the font without root?

Search This thread

dollar7

Apr 18, 2012
Cracow
You can download an app called Trend font (not on playstore find it apk) It installs fonts without root. Only downside is there aren't a lot of fonts available but it works so yeah.
Do you have any issues with downloading a font? When I press download the circle just won't stop running
7d4a92055dc00899589901fd9b86d049.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AbduNasser

Oct 17, 2014
Do you have any issues with downloading a font? When I press download the circle just won't stop running
7d4a92055dc00899589901fd9b86d049.jpg

No not at all i worked just fine. maybe try another apk? I don't even know why it's not on the playstore. I hope it works for you and sorry for the late reply :)

dollar7

Apr 18, 2012
Cracow
The problem occurred on the 1.0.5, with 1.0.3 everything works perfectly fine. Can you use your own font with this app though?

AbduNasser

Oct 17, 2014
The problem occurred on the 1.0.5, with 1.0.3 everything works perfectly fine. Can you use your own font with this app though?

Glad you found a solution. I haven't really tried if i could use my own font that would be great
Let me know if you find anything.
I recommend the Soho Gothic font btw it's great.

Reactions: mariobello

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can download an app called Trend font (not on playstore find it apk) It installs fonts without root. Only downside is there aren't a lot of fonts available but it works so yeah.
    Try ifont application :D
    I've already tried it and it doesn't work (not in my gf s6 Edge+ and not in my S7 Edge).

Glad you found a solution. I haven't really tried if i could use my own font that would be great
    Let me know if you find anything.
    I recommend the Soho Gothic font btw it's great.