• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question How can I change the region Galaxy Watch 4

Search This thread

[email protected]

Nov 14, 2020
Hi, I live in Vietnam, I using Galaxy Watch 4 US (SM-R875U XAA), but can not add eSim. I need help convert my watch to SM-R875F UK (BTU) and SS Pay, eSim, blood pressure, ECG works normally. Thanks

Reactions: Barmenchik

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
How to activate the ECG on the watch. The main condition, your watch should be for any region in which there is support for ECG and Blood Pressure.
#
Iceland, Germany, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Belgium, Lithuania, Netherlands, Greece, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, and the United Kingdom.
Chile, UAE and Indonesia are also on the list, and it's also confirmed for India, Japan and China

The list of countries may have already been added ...

1. Resets the clock to factory settings
2. When you turn on for the first time, select the region (in my case, Chile)
3. That's it, the Samsung Health Monitor application appears on the watch, when you turn it on for the first time, the application prompts you to install an application for the phone.
4. Configuring and calibrating the application.
Good luck.

Reactions: Phidam__

Phidam__

Aug 9, 2020
How to activate the ECG on the watch. The main condition, your watch should be for any region in which there is support for ECG and Blood Pressure.
#
Iceland, Germany, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Belgium, Lithuania, Netherlands, Greece, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, and the United Kingdom.
Chile, UAE and Indonesia are also on the list, and it's also confirmed for India, Japan and China

3. That's it, the Samsung Health Monitor application appears on the watch, when you turn it on for the first time, the application prompts you to install an application for the phone.
Good luck.
Can you make a video tutorial? Some users will need that. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I live in Vietnam, I using Galaxy Watch 4 US (SM-R875U XAA), but can not add eSim. I need help convert my watch to SM-R875F UK (BTU) and SS Pay, eSim, blood pressure, ECG works normally. Thanks
    #

Good luck.