• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How can i flash vivo y1s?

Search This thread

ian aura

Dec 10, 2020
I have a problem in flashing vivo y1s.It boot loops.I didn't enable developer options or OEM stuffs.When trying to flash stock rom in it,there's an error on sp flash tool while flashing certain images that i download signed image or to unlock boot loader.Is there anyway to bring this mobile back to life?It can boot into recovery and fastboot though.Any assistance or help would be highly appreciated.

jwoegerbauer

Jul 11, 2009
European Union
The door to phone's Android's files / directories is ADB ( what requires USB Debugging got enabled on phone ).
The door to phone's bootloader is FASTBOOT ( what requires OEM Unlock got enabled on phone ).

If neither USB Debugging nor OEM Unlock got ever enabled then you've lost, IMO.

My recommendation: Take phone to authorized service center and let them try to fix it.

ian aura

Dec 10, 2020
The door to phone's Android's files / directories is ADB ( what requires USB Debugging got enabled on phone ).
The door to phone's bootloader is FASTBOOT ( what requires OEM Unlock got enabled on phone ).

My recommendation: Take phone to authorized service center and let them try to fix it.
Ok thanks

ian aura

Dec 10, 2020

Hey please! So you mean there is no way of flashing stock rom in vivo y1s? or must it be enabled oem unlock or usb debbuging in developer options?