Question How can I replace Google Phone with Realme Dialer?

Search This thread

almmpt

May 19, 2005
How can I replace Google Phone with Realme Dialer?

I try all apk of Realme UI 2.0 and 3.0 and I cand use it até 100%.

I want to change for Realme Dialer because it appears in incoming calls the name of company and in Google Phone dont appears.

And I think Realme Dialer os much more simple and less confusing.

Thanks.

Reactions: KD6-3.7
You CANNOT remove google dialer. Uninstalling/disabling it through adb will result in no calls going from your phone.

You can install realme dialer as a 3rd party app and use it. Whenever you place calls from it, gdialer will first come up during your call.

Also, IMEI wont work and app will crash when u use realme dialer. IMEI only visible in gdialer, as of now.

Reactions: almmpt

almmpt

May 19, 2005
You CANNOT remove google dialer. Uninstalling/disabling it through adb will result in no calls going from your phone.

You can install realme dialer as a 3rd party app and use it. Whenever you place calls from it, gdialer will first come up during your call.

Also, IMEI wont work and app will crash when u use realme dialer. IMEI only visible in gdialer, as of now.

Excellent explanation.
With de apk True Phone 2.0.17 I fix my problem. It's simple and show all the fields that I want in incoming calls windows. For exemple show company name.
I allready make in and out phone calls without issues.
I appreciate your help.
THANKS.

Reactions: KD6-3.7
Excellent explanation.
With de apk True Phone 2.0.17 I fix my problem. It's simple and show all the fields that I want in incoming calls windows. For exemple show company name.
I appreciate your help.
THANKS.
Yeah, i had seen a guy tell how to use true phone apk and add some files in its folder to enable call recording, but when i installed the apk he had given me link of, it turned out to be a virus lol.

Excellent explanation.
I appreciate your help.
THANKS.
And as you say you want names of people calling, why not try truecaller?

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.xyz
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco

I want to change for Realme Dialer because it appears in incoming calls the name of company and in Google Phone dont appears.

Thanks.
Do you know a phone which has Realme Dialer so that I can pull the apk from firmware?
I hope that it is not a odexed so that you can install it as a third party app and install as default dialer.

almmpt

May 19, 2005
Do you know a phone which has Realme Dialer so that I can pull the apk from firmware?
I hope that it is not a odexed so that you can install it as a third party app and install as default dialer.
There are a website with all the versions of dialer from OPPO and Realme but when I install that versions all works but the Windows of incoming call is from Google phone and not from Realme Dialer.
Conclusion in Google Dialer Windows dont appears company name.
I bate Google dialer I preger my Realme dialer from my old X2 Pro blues 12/256.
Thanks.

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.xyz
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
There are a website with all the versions of dialer from OPPO and Realme but when I install that versions all works but the Windows of incoming call is from Google phone and not from Realme Dialer.
Conclusion in Google Dialer Windows dont appears company name.
I bate Google dialer I preger my Realme dialer from my old X2 Pro blues 12/256.
Thanks.
uninstall google dialer using adb and then realme dialer should work fine

check out this tutorial on official relame forum

yes, it might work. but i am saying that one cant remove gdialer, or else calls wont be going from our side.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

Excellent explanation.
    I appreciate your help.
    THANKS.
    And as you say you want names of people calling, why not try truecaller?
    I want names, company and phone number.
    I go try truecaller.
    Thanks.
    I want names, company and phone number.
    I go try truecaller.
    Thanks.
    Good luck bro!