• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

how can temp root xperia 5 II whithout unlock BL lock or backup TA to recover DRM keys?

Search This thread

Apr 19, 2021
I need some function that move my old sony phone data to my new phone. my old phone is android 6. are there idea for transfer my all app datas to my new phone.

on my old phone I have unlock BL and root ,I use "Titanium Backup" for backup and recovery my app data .I can use this backup data recovery on any android phone whitch has be root

can Xperia 5 II make temp root for support some operation whitch need after root

is "gravity box" can run on android 11 with TWRP . I need some function like double click screen make my screan turn on of off

the finaly may be root is the best way. can I backup my TA and recovery it after unlock BL for keep video enhach and DRM keys

Mackay53

Apr 1, 2011
Edinburgh
I need some function that move my old sony phone data to my new phone. my old phone is android 6. are there idea for transfer my all app datas to my new phone.

on my old phone I have unlock BL and root ,I use "Titanium Backup" for backup and recovery my app data .I can use this backup data recovery on any android phone whitch has be root

can Xperia 5 II make temp root for support some operation whitch need after root

is "gravity box" can run on android 11 with TWRP . I need some function like double click screen make my screan turn on of off

the finaly may be root is the best way. can I backup my TA and recovery it after unlock BL for keep video enhach and DRM keys
You can't temp root without unlocking bootloader and you can't back up TA