Amazon Fire

Timmmmaaahh!

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
Its really difficult to search for roms as a new comer. I hope there will be an easer way to search and download roms.
IMHO this forum shouldn't be designed as an easy to access library of ROMs. ROM flashing always entails a risk and requires thorough research to perform properly. I think it's much better that at least a minimum effort of the forum member is required to obtain a ROM.

Mandy.J

Apr 29, 2022
HTC Desire 12
Samsung Galaxy A71
我認為這是一個有趣的想法,但沒有什麼比等待期更能讓新用戶感到不安了。2021 年,人們期待即時訪問和快速滿足。如果我們是唯一的手機社區,我會同意你的看法,但如果我是新手並註冊然後有一個等待期,我會說“去他媽的,我的問題很重要。我要去 reddit/AndroidCentral/別的地方”

除非一組開發人員站出來完全接管其開發,否則這種情況不會發生。
ha ha ha what a perfect metaphor
It's like an upset stomach Before rushing into the toilet to solve the problem Also read the terms of use of the toilet first ,This rule is crazy,The purpose of this forum should be the person with the problem Get help to solve problems in the fastest time,Competent developers also get the feedback,the purpose of the forum It is in the communication of the members of the website meet their needs,This era does not even follow the official self-published terms,so.....I agree with what you said:there is an important question Urgent needs to be addressed,waiting period ? **** it!process&specification 。
The fastest way to solve the problem,I think this is the most perfect website experience

There is a page suggestion for a website,Whether it is possible to add text content options in multiple local languages Because I have found on many well-known websites the same word Depending on the region of the user For the same ""Vocabulary & Terminology"grammar,Translations are also different,through the user's device After self-translating into localAfter self-translating into local If the site itself offers language options The content of the article will not appear too much deviation after all...The two sides of the question and answer communicate differently because of the different language and language in the location.As a result, after using the translation software by yourself Causes misunderstandings due to the translated content during communication Therefore, it often occurs in the process of exchange and reply, causing quarrels A lot of it comes from vocabulary,Article content is used differently in different places meaningless communication,texttext There are a lot of strange words in the whole article,Even if they have known each other for a long time,received the same language education Idiomatic syntax expressions are the same It is also often heard that there are different understandings of the content of the response lead to quarrel What's more, users from all over the world use different languages,
Since it emphasizes the improvement of user experience The most intuitive way should be to let website visitors Can clearly understand all the vocabulary in the website,Terminology Is it the same in your place of residence?A very good study book It would have allowed many people to gain knowledge from it,But because the book was sold in the United States Content is published in Chinese So no matter how good the content of the book is Just because the user doesn't understand,No matter how good the article is。

No matter how good the content of the article is, it needs to be read and understood to have a practical effect.Work hard to write and share articles Just because website visitors don't understand This is a waste of the sharer's attention.That's a shame
grateful

Last edited:
Reactions: vlasek321

Mandy.J

Apr 29, 2022
HTC Desire 12
Samsung Galaxy A71
I got a notification,Indicates that the content I just replied contains non-English fragments,Did I accidentally edit the content of the discussion thread you posted? That's really embarrassing I didn't mean to sabotage Phone screen interface is too small and I replied with Chrome The extension translates web text Therefore, the error of entraining Chinese letters often occurs I'm really sorry It's just because it's so difficult for me to write just give up Wikipedia Create project this The frame for filling in the text seems to whether with Wikipedia Supported modules are the same? Looks so similar
~~~ WoW~~~~

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
I got a notification,Indicates that the content I just replied contains non-English fragments,Did I accidentally edit the content of the discussion thread you posted? That's really embarrassing I didn't mean to sabotage Phone screen interface is too small and I replied with Chrome The extension translates web text Therefore, the error of entraining Chinese letters often occurs I'm really sorry It's just because it's so difficult for me to write just give up Wikipedia Create project this The frame for filling in the text seems to whether with Wikipedia Supported modules are the same? Looks so similar
~~~ WoW~~~~
The language being changed in quotes has been increasing occurrence.
Your browser is doing this automatically.
I wouldn't worry too much about it, this is just my option, XDA Staff may have a different view.
If someone wants to view the original English post they can just click on the top of the quote (see below).
Just keep your replies in English and you should be ok.
Screenshot 2022-05-01 114748.jpg

Mandy.J

Apr 29, 2022
HTC Desire 12
Samsung Galaxy A71
引號中更改的語言越來越多。
您的瀏覽器會自動執行此操作。
我不會太擔心,這只是我的選擇,XDA人員可能有不同的看法。
如果有人想查看原始英文帖子,他們只需單擊引用的頂部(見下文)。
只要保持你的英文回复,你應該沒問題。
View attachment 5603675
引號中更改的語言越來越多。
您的瀏覽器會自動執行此操作。
我不會太擔心,這只是我的選擇,XDA人員可能有不同的看法。
如果有人想查看原始英文帖子,他們只需單擊引用的頂部(見下文)。
只要保持你的英文回复,你應該沒問題。
View attachment 5603675
I'm curious Do you know a little Chinese?Because I saw you sharing the forum's need-to-know specification for the first time Conversation content used presented in Chinese This is my addition to the multi-language option in the site itself outside the English website Seeing that the grammar is the most normal,Text passages are more standard than most people educated in Chinese incredible my big brother

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I'm curious Do you know a little Chinese?Because I saw you sharing the forum's need-to-know specification for the first time Conversation content used presented in Chinese This is my addition to the multi-language option in the site itself outside the English website Seeing that the grammar is the most normal,Text passages are more standard than most people educated in Chinese incredible my big brother
I think something was lost in that translation...

Mandy.J

Apr 29, 2022
HTC Desire 12
Samsung Galaxy A71
Reactions: blackhawk

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
I wouldn't worry too much about it, this is just my option, XDA Staff may have a different view.
If someone wants to view the original English post they can just click on the top of the quote (see below).
Just keep your replies in English and you should be ok.
From my point of view, this ^+1. Alternatively, add an English translation to a post in the native language.

Mandy.J

Apr 29, 2022
HTC Desire 12
Samsung Galaxy A71
From my point of view, this ^+1. Alternatively, add an English translation to a post in the native language.
Friends of this community forum Truly the most empathetic foreign friend I have ever met,In order to allow the novice who is not good at English to understand the instructions effectively And want to fill in the translated text,The community atmosphere is really great very empathetic Want more people to easily and quickly integrate into the team it's really good Thank you for your understanding and support 👍👍👍

trevtdogg

Mar 10, 2022
Moto G 2014
Moto G5 Plus
i've found it difficult to search only certain specified forums for any given search terms.

if this is an existing feature (and i assume it is somewhere), making it more intuitive and easy to find / use would be great.

Mandy.J

Apr 29, 2022
HTC Desire 12
Samsung Galaxy A71
Ha Ha interesting Reply after all Google Ltd, The main business is to search for words keywords Now home page search is no longer limited by the length of words There are now words other than search If the term you want to search for does not touch the recorded results will bring up similar searches Because we don't get paid for the forum just a simple A communication platform for developers Everything is mutual aid of a spontaneous nature go my keywords"search"🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: blackhawk
For some reason when I browse the forum on mobile it says I am logged out when using the index page or browsing through forums. When I hit the login button I just get an error and am told to refresh the page. This never changes whenever I refresh the page only when I actually look at a threads post does it update saying I am logged in can post and access uac. If I go back to an index page the same thing happens again I can only view the site like I am a guest until I get to a post then it recognizes I'm logged in.

gav83collins

also i know its a little off topic, but i have to agree with the earlier post about elitism , some users can be a little condescending to newcomers asking questions which are typically noobish, we all had to start somewhere and xda is where we they come to do that, i know its beyond your control, and complaining about it wont achieve anything, but ive been around a long time and i still see it happening occasionally, but saying that, for the most part most members are very friendly and helpful

i love this site, keep up the good work

woodman

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Lead
Staff member
Jul 21, 2012
🌲 Isère, France
OnePlus 7T
also i know its a little off topic, but i have to agree with the earlier post about elitism , some users can be a little condescending to newcomers asking questions which are typically noobish, we all had to start somewhere and xda is where we they come to do that, i know its beyond your control, and complaining about it wont achieve anything, but ive been around a long time and i still see it happening occasionally, but saying that, for the most part most members are very friendly and helpful

i love this site, keep up the good work
We do have control over condescending people, if you notice any disrespectful posts breaking the forum rules, you can use the report button and the moderation team will handle it.

So you have the control and moderators too. 😊

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I figured since we turned this forum into a Questions forum with up and down voting for each answer, I'd ask:

How can we make the XDA forums better?

No answer is too outlandish...be creative. We're listening!

Maybe you think we have too many ads, or maybe you think search totally sucks. Perhaps you want more theme options, or you want more ways to learn development. Whatever your idea is, we want to hear it! :)
    Yes, it's a "Trans" forum. It can compete in the forum olympics as a device because it identifies as a "device" despite not packing any internal or external device characteristics from birth.

This is in accordance with our more tolerant ways of thinking these days.
    We have moved beyond HTC exclusivity and we are now LGHTC+

We've also sucked the chocolate off the chocolate coated nuts making us just plain nuts, but crazy as we are, we're not so deluded as to keep XDA Assist as a device
    .... so I've cancelled its device membership.

Mike
    A 2-7 day waiting period to post for new members would discourage one thread wonders looking for a quick fix here rather than simple doing a Google search(s).
    Help dissuade spammers as well.
    Those with a sincere interest would suck up the wait...
    Its up to us active respected members to keep up this vibe.
    I got you completely mate.
    And if any member does not comply wirh our rules, you can help XDA by reporting.
    Cheers.
    How about a trophy for who dimes out the most?

A sterile site is a dead site. People post because they enjoy it. Friendly and not so friendly banter are part of a thriving forum.
    There's the ignore button which works quite well...
    "How we can make XDA better??"
    IMHO by starting to ged rid of all users/posters that only "post for the posting" and also all the "off topic posts" within threads. There is a lot of rivalry going around on XDA, which was a friendly and familiar site years ago. At this very moment, just as in real life unfortunately, there is a small bunch of "users/members" who with their behaviour spoils it for all the other "rule abiding" members. How can we solve that? I would be very willing in helping to solve this problem, kindest regards kuzibri
    Its up to us active respected members to keep up this vibe.
    I got you completely mate.
    And if any member does not comply wirh our rules, you can help XDA by reporting.
    Cheers.