• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How could we make Oneplus give us an extra update to Android 12?

Search This thread

Flasher159

Jul 13, 2016
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
I feel that just the update to 11 is lacking, when that should have been the version it should have launched with. Hell, the N200 has worse specs and they ARE getting the 12, so why not us?

My question is, what can we do? Could we try and make a letter or mass message them? Im open to all ideas really.

Push comes to shove, do you people think there will be unofficial "updates" in the horizon for the phone?

ca5bah

Jun 22, 2013
Companies are for profit, they will not care about letters or requests. They will do whatever is in their power to create more phones to sell to more customers.

horsecharles

Dec 14, 2010
NYC
I figure that with someone will port from one of the higher models.

And tbh i need more storage, ram & larger screen, faster charging + less overheating.

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Would not want 12 on this thing. The 11 update bricked mine lol I'll trust a custom rom of 12 before I trust OnePlus to make a good OS again
Have you unbricked your device?
Goes into crashdump mode or what? Just asking.
As of about bricking, not longer before I saw a thread saying bunch of OP6Ts or what goes into crashdump mode and most of them only finding the motherboard is fried. Most of them are on 10.3.5.
Is your phone similar?

Have you unbricked your device?
Goes into crashdump mode or what? Just asking.
Seems like OnePlus is not as good as before now, not longer before I saw a thread saying bunch of 6Ts or what goes into crashdump mode and only finding the motherboard is fried.
Just sat at the boot animation screen after it shut itself off and was super laggy. I own a bunch of 6t's, essential phones and razer phone 2's... the essential phone feels better than the nord n10 software wise lol

I did not do anything differently that I would normally be doing on my phone either. Just happened out of nowhere

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Just sat at the boot animation screen after it shut itself off and was super laggy. I own a bunch of 6t's, essential phones and razer phone 2's... the essential phone feels better than the nord n10 software wise lol

I did not do anything differently that I would normally be doing on my phone either. Just happened out of nowhere
Also there are posts saying they are unimpressed about OP9.

Top Liked Posts