• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How do I flash jelly bean?

Search This thread

flintfirewalker

Dec 20, 2011
Glenview, IL
While this is someone else's thread, I'm really interested in the answer. I have a Verizon nexus. My device is currently rooted and I'm using aokp milestone 5, Franco's kernel. How do I go about getting jelly bean?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

jjc_01

Apr 25, 2009
OnePlus 7 Pro
While this is someone else's thread, I'm really interested in the answer. I have a Verizon nexus. My device is currently rooted and I'm using aokp milestone 5, Franco's kernel. How do I go about getting jelly bean?

Verizon nexus is a little bit different, you definitely can't flash the same software as the GSM model unless you want a sweet brick. I think rootzwiki had a port going that worked well for the Verizon GNex.

DevilStrider

Jan 8, 2008
Note that the ROM in that thread is not a stock ROM. It will work fine, but it is not stock. If you want stock, follow this.

Yeah I ended up getting the stock one because the one I posted before installed but I could not get any service. Thanks for pointing me to the stock rom.

Which model gnex do you have? GSM Verizon or Sprint?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

It's a Sprint GNexus and I'm up and running now.

pyroscott

Apr 16, 2011
St. Cloud

I also have a Verizon GNex and used the ROM from this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1738018 and it works perfect.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

ray3andrei

Feb 28, 2012
http://webtrickz.com/guide-to-update-galaxy-nexus-running-android-4-0-4-to-android-4-1-jelly-bean-using-clockworkmod/[/URL]

Sent from my Jelly Beaned GNexus

Top Liked Posts