Question How do I flash stock ROM with locked bootloader?

Search This thread

decenakurt

Apr 11, 2023
Hi, try to flash the .img files from the fastboot stock rom whit cdm in fastboot, one by one, some files will give error but skip that, then reboot the phone as normal, it should work.

example:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash cust cust.img
etc.
hello bro, my fastboot mode is on locked state , i cant flash "fastboot flashing unlock" bec. it needs to on oem bootloader in system but i am stuck in fastboot mode. in short i can't do anythin to on oem in developer, i accidentally relocked the bootloader after i root my phone. this process will help ?

forever gratefull for your help bro.

jholfran3

hello bro, my fastboot mode is on locked state , i cant flash "fastboot flashing unlock" bec. it needs to on oem bootloader in system but i am stuck in fastboot mode. in short i can't do anythin to on oem in developer, i accidentally relocked the bootloader after i root my phone. this process will help ?

Good afternoon friend, did you try to flash the stock rom with the My Flash tool? Greetings

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor

Using Mi Flash with a rooted phone is no problem, obviously if you used Fastboot commands and forgot a step, this may be the result.
This is it?
re lock the bootloader with a CN rom on a phone Global version=brick
re lock the bootloader with a Global rom on a phone CN version=brick

Top Liked Posts