How do I get refund for a theme that does not work?

Search This thread

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
Since most of the paid themes don't have a trial, you have to pay before you run the theme. I found that the theme I bought is not working properly (works somewhat but has ton of bugs) and I want to uninstall it and get a refund. But there is no Refund button in Google Play Store for the theme now (it showed for some time after the install). It shows only uninstall. Will I get my refund if I just uninstall? Or will I be just throwing my money away?

My main problem is that developer is not really replying to my issues. Is it too much to ask for support if you paid for something? I think I am not being unreasonable.

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Since most of the paid themes don't have a trial, you have to pay before you run the theme. I found that the theme I bought is not working properly (works somewhat but has ton of bugs) and I want to uninstall it and get a refund. But there is no Refund button in Google Play Store for the theme now (it showed for some time after the install). It shows only uninstall. Will I get my refund if I just uninstall? Or will I be just throwing my money away?

My main problem is that developer is not really replying to my issues. Is it too much to ask for support if you paid for something? I think I am not being unreasonable.
No refund in the play store after you pass thr refund time period, which is probably 15 minutes (I think they have changed that recently). Refund is only available on iOS. That's why I don't buy apps unless they have a trial.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone