Question How do I install custom recovery on Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne ( lisa ) global ?

Search This thread

Muneebos77

Oct 23, 2021
I'm new to Xiaomi devices , I Have Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne ( lisa ) global version ( Snapdragon 778G 5g ) and I wanted to install the cherish os 4.2 on it but I don't know how to flash the custom recovery for it, can someone please tell how to flash it step by step? I'll be so grateful.

boneszbo

Nov 11, 2011
Did u unlock bootloader ??
If not u must do it first

After register for unlock u must wait 7days to unlock...

Reactions: Muneebos77
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, I only want to know how to flash the custom recovery for the cherish os step by step
  • Reboot to bootloader (fastboot)
  • Connect the phone to PC
  • fastboot flash boot boot.img
  • fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
  • If already on custom ROM skip the previous steps and flash with your recovery
  • fastboot reboot recovery
  • Select Wipe data/factory reset & confirm
  • Go back and select Apply update from ADB
  • ADB sideload Cherish-OS*.zip
  • After installation is complete, Reboot the system.

Muneebos77

Oct 23, 2021
Thanks but I don't know how to this :

" • fastboot flash boot boot.img
• fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img "

If you can tell how exactly I can do it ( detailed step by step) I'll be so thankful.

Jan 3, 2018
you have to enter fastboot mode of your phone. hold volume down and power button on booting. You will see in orange letters "FASTBOOT" on your display. Then connect your device to PC

the boot.img and vendor.img are files which you will find here also the newest cherish os rom version is there.
"fastboot ..." are the commands you need when your phone is in fastboot mode connected to your PC (type in Commandline)

you need Minimal adb and fastboot tools on your PC

don't forget to format Data before flashing zip file in recovery.

Muneebos77

Oct 23, 2021
so , I should download the both files , boot image and the vendor image , and after that in the cmd , I just type the commands without dragging the files ?

Muneebos77

Oct 23, 2021
I watched it , but I don't know if the same method will work with the cherish recovery or not because it has 2 image files

sas_sas

Sep 13, 2007
İzmir
My BL is already unlocked and has the latest Miui 13 and A12 global official firmware. it will be first time custom recovery to be flashed.
I wonder if my all data to be erased during Orange fox recovery?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This YouTube video helped me to install custom recovery and custom ROM on my 11 lite 5G NE Global

Did u unlock bootloader ??
    If not u must do it first

After register for unlock u must wait 7days to unlock...